Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it annoy anyone else how they just always throw their belongings around? They seem to have no respect for their things and consideration to whether they'll break or not.
Yes it really pains me to see them with total disregard for any and all personal belongings. They just have so much money now they don’t care how they spend it or waste it. 😑

Reactions: 6
I think it's crazy to see them buy so much (ie bedroom decor)… Only to know that the second they move they'll be ditching at all

Reactions: 9
I think it's crazy to see them buy so much (ie bedroom decor)… Only to know that the second they move they'll be ditching at all
I have thought this. I don't understand how they can be all "we're vegan and we want to protect the environment" etc but then buy so much stuff that gets wasted

Reactions: 13
I think it's just that she has one significantly larger due to breast feeding, so it's not sat properly in the bikini.
Yep it may well just be from breastfeeding.. one can become much bigger than the other depending on feeds. I can def confirm this!

Reactions: 2
Sigh... Another shopping vlog, more present that will get left behind.. And of course, no masks..

Also, they are talking about washing hands because Mia got Georgie a bar of soap.. No mention about the importance of washing hands during a pandemic..😔 I don't know if it was a joke or not but Darren says that he only uses soap after changing poo nappies. "otherwise he doens't need it."
Maybe you should educate your viewers more Darren... Washing your hands is so important right now

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Sigh... Another shopping vlog, more present that will get left behind.. And of course, no masks..

Also, they are talking about washing hands because Mia got Georgie a bar of soap.. No mention about the importance of washing hands during a pandemic..😔 I don't know if it was a joke or not but Darren says that he only uses soap after changing poo nappies. "otherwise he doens't need it."
Maybe you should educate your viewers more Darren... Washing your hands is so important right now
Was about to say this..
they don’t use soap unless there’s literal tit on their hands??

• Sick
They legit just admitted they don’t use soap unless they are washing their hands after cleaning a post bum. Literally Georgie said she normally just uses water. Ewwww

• Sick
I kind of hope YouTube stays relevant for the next 5-10 years so we can see how ‘successful’ Mia and Sienna become thanks to their parents not making them go to school. I bet Mia’s reading age and vocabulary isn’t really at a year 11 standard as it should be as she’s probably never read a book that’s older than her and we’ve seen Sienna’s awful handwriting, most primary schools have handwritting lessons to improve this. I just finished a levels last year and did English. I studied 2 plays, a story told through poetry, 2 books and 16 poems and a 21st century novel throughout the course. Ngl, I think I learnt more about modern society from studying texts from years ago than I probably would reading books about meditation (Darren seems like the sort of person to read that) because by seeing how things like what the expectations of society where in the time of the texts writing can be contrasted to today’s world. Even now I do prefer reading books set today as it is nice to read things related to the world I’m living in but there’s a reason why texts by well regarded authors like Shakespeare and Austen are still talked about today and it’s because they are really good pieces of literature. If Mia was following a proper curriculum she would be studying something like ‘Of Mice and Men’ for English Literature, as well as exploring many different works of literature ranging from Shakespeare’s time to articals written this century for English language. There’s a reason it’s so important every child at least passes GCSE English language and maths and it’s because without some sort of qualification in them it’s extremely difficult to get any sort of job nowadays. Plus, if Mia had some experience of reading and analysing different types of writing she will improve her own skills and might actually be able to properly make a career out of writing because in 10 years none’s going to want to read ‘Awkward to Awesome’. Also, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of an author who doesn’t love reading them self, you have to have an appreciation of what you enjoy reading to produce something others will want to read. The only reason Mia sells any books is because of her YouTube fame and that’s dying down now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does no one call them out on their social media for not wearing masks?? Surely even their fans can’t be okay with seeing that.

Reactions: 11
Why does no one call them out on their social media for not wearing masks?? Surely even their fans can’t be okay with seeing that.
I would't be surprised if they delete negative comments from their Instagram.

Reactions: 8
I used to like them but they have just gotten so weird and out there...
Same , I binged on their old videos from back when they got married and when they lived in Dubai . I really enjoyed them back then ... they have definitely changed now , they seem more calculated. The videos back then didn’t seem like they were running from something but the ones now it does .

I would't be surprised if they delete negative comments from their Instagram.
They block out anybody in their lives that doesn’t agree with them, has an opinion against them, doesn’t fit with their choices or support them!
This isn’t just limited to Instagram and Twitter followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
oh my god.. i am a bit late but i am just now seeing mia's dad's birthday video for her. This is a truly tragic situation, he clearly cares for his child but the cult like family have seemingly cut off all contact. that is just heartbreaking. How haven't they been cancelled?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

guys can someone please please talk about this. mias dad was in the picture until she was eleven, why arent they talkinh abiut this in videos?? they make it seem as if he left when she was like five what the f

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
oh my god.. i am a bit late but i am just now seeing mia's dad's birthday video for her. This is a truly tragic situation, he clearly cares for his child but the cult like family have seemingly cut off all contact. that is just heartbreaking. How haven't they been cancelled?
i know i can’t believe it

Reactions: 6
She was gushing about spending time with her family and so on, yet around the world, many people are not able to celebrate Christmas how they normally would due to Covid restrictions
Of course she's with her family for Christmas, She's never allowed away from them, she's glued to their hip. Did she think we expected her NOT to be with them?

• Sad
I’m glad that more people are seeing the video. When I checked it earlier today I swear it was on about 2.5k views.... now 15k!!

They block out anybody in their lives that doesn’t agree with them, has an opinion against them, doesn’t fit with their choices or support them!
This isn’t just limited to Instagram and Twitter followers.
Mind you, I’ve just had a scroll to the most recent comments on their last IG post and people are calling for them to acknowledge Mia’s dads video! I’m also very very interested to see if they wlll respond to this very well worded comment (screenshot)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

guys can someone please please talk about this. mias dad was in the picture until she was eleven, why arent they talkinh abiut this in videos?? they make it seem as if he left when she was like five what the f
Go back about 5-10 pages here he visited and posted!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.