Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of Mia's dad is blowing up and People are calling them out on tiktok for the dad situation and not wearing masks in public. Finally they are getting exposed a bit! I don't think theyll have a big reaction though...controlling Darren might take care of that

Reactions: 23
knowing Darren he will probably try to get the video taken down for false information or make up some lies

Reactions: 8
I am so keen as to how they will address this. I reckon they will do a click bait video to profit off the interest something like “addressing some personal matters” but without actually addressing what people are saying.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why anyone is really watching their vids. The last twelve months their channel have become so boring. Think what’s happened in your own life and in the world. Then look at their dull videos. Literally a bunch of nothing ness over 12 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Once again they moved into a new house during a pandemic. I’m done with them. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Once again they moved into a new house during a pandemic. I’m done with them. 🙄
There was no point in them doing the "room makeovers" (not that they were really room makeovers). It always feels like they're running away from something...

Reactions: 19
I think they mostly stay in AirBnBs and therefore have to constantly find something new once their rented time is up.
They clearly couldnt care less about others, otherwise theyd be wearing masks, way to teach your children :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I think they mostly stay in AirBnBs and therefore have to constantly find something new once their rented time is up.
They clearly couldnt care less about others, otherwise theyd be wearing masks, way to teach your children :sick:
I agree. And every time they move they seem to get rid of everything and start over again. It’s so silly to keep doing room makeovers when in a month or two it won’t be their room anymore.

Reactions: 12
There was no point in them doing the "room makeovers" (not that they were really room makeovers). It always feels like they're running away from something...
Not only running away from something and soemone but they are addicted to views, anytime their views drop they move, as moving house videos (as well as marriage and pregnancy videos) which we all know they have absolutely milked this year

Reactions: 9
Did they say if they are still in Mexico? I have to say… I have never been envious of the home they live in… But I would live where they are for a little while… Seems beautiful. Sadly as everyone else is saying… Zero stability for the kids

Reactions: 4
Can anyone post the tiktoks here? I cant find them anywhere been searching for ages

Their new "house" is so lifeless. It's not even a house. It's some sort of hotel. I'm guessing that they'll be staying there for a short period of time while they make travel plans for wherever else they're off to next. The kids just got so many toys. The girls got skateboards, which they probably won't be riding much because they seem to be in some sort of shared resort and don't have a proper backyard. Idk about anyone else, but it makes me sad to see the kids sleeping in such huge, empty rooms. Darren seemed so off in this video, too. Like both he and Georgie are on something.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
First time poster here. I'm pretty sure their new rental is in Los Canales de Puerto Cancun. Will be interesting to see how they avoid wearing masks here as the governor of Quintano Roo (the Mexican state they are in) has a mandated mask policy that requires masks in all public places. Fines are being handed out for non compliance and I'm pretty sure they can't claim an exemption for personal reasons there. There are many things I find despicable about this family but the fact that they have 2 toddlers and then choose homes with pools with no fencing/barriers pushes me over the edge. If you are making coin off your kids' back at least invest some of it in child proofing. We have seen in previous videos the youngest girl wandering into the pool and they are oblivious. I fully expect a video with the thumbnail "drowned in pool" which unfortunately isn't going to be click bait. And just to add...I lived in Mexico with toddlers and it was the most stressful time of my life...lol..ALWAYS on high alert with pool access and everything is cement which is horrifying when they are learning to walk and run. We specifically chose to live in a condo so that the kids couldn't just slide open a door and be outside without us knowing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Georgie and Darren in the latest video trying to justify moving Karma and Koa around so much - “They really are in their element exploring new things. They really like change...the new stimulation and new things.” We see through you guys. We all know children crave stability. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Georgie and Darren in the latest video trying to justify moving Karma and Koa around so much - “They really in their element exploring new things. They really like change like... they new stimulation and new things.” We see through you guys. 🙄🙄
I noticed that, too! They're young and obviously, they're going to be curious about a new environment like any other child. Lol. Sometimes I think that Karma still breastfeeding is a sign of attachment anxiety. I think they're all struggling with some type of anxiety because they just seem so off lately. It's kind of scary to watch as an adult. They probably don't think that their target audience (children) will notice.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how they will handle it if the new vaccine(s) become mandatory in order to travel. I have a feeling they won't want the c-19 vaccine, as a lot of people don't. Must be scary to think their freedom might be taken away. I'd like to think it'll encourage them to settle somewhere.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.