Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Georgie is getting sucked in to conspiracy theories? She linked to something in Instagram at the end of last year about missing children and when I clicked through it was from a the QAnon pizzagate account (about high level paedphiles abducting kids). The thing about using mobiles around the kids comment today reminded me. Also the post she did for Darren's birthday when she said she was so relient on him she would die without him was scary. He treats her like a child and has isolated her and the kids from everyone. There is definitely something not right about him..And her birthday treat where they went for a walk on the beach and he was miles ahead of her! He is way too controlling

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sorry but why on georgie’s insta story is she showing videos where sienna’s pants are visible. I don’t know about you but I would post that to millions especially when Georgie has an issue with children being abused online and peodos

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah it was about all the tiktocks and recent comments about mias dadView attachment 383922View attachment 383922
Fair enough I respect that it’s a personal thing that is Mia’s business but Georgie saying Mia doesn’t want to see her dad for a specific reason kind of makes it sound like they’re trying to say her dad is a bad influence in some way which is a bit mean because to suddenly not want to see someone who not only is your dad but who was very present in your life for almost 12 years is confusing for Mia’s dad. He clearly has no idea what the issue is he’s even said himself he never pushed her away therefore Georgie should of reached out to her dad and explained whatever this reason is if that’s the real reason of course. Mia is still a child so that is why it would be right for Georgie to of spoke to her dad and not left him completely lost at to why his daughter didn’t want him in her life anymore which drove him to putting himself online in an effort to prove he cares for her and he should not of been put in that position in the first place but he had no other option. I completely get there’s different sides to every story and nobody is perfect and I can’t speak for any of them but what I will say is something is not adding up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I got blocked on instagram because I wrote that mia should watch the videos her dad posted... nice to know that they're so open...

blocking people for one comment only makes you look more suspicious! there's definitely something funky going on with this family, and I think they're running from something. I don't think I can keep watching them :/

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Georgie and Darren are sneaky lying scumbags.

Of course we don't know the full story, but when you add in everything of what we know, what they don't say, plus what Mia's dad has said, it is obvious they are hiding from something and running away from something for whatever reason.

I really feel sorry for her biological Dad as he has tried so much from what I can see to get in contact, but for all we know they are telling Mia he hasn't bothered or any other lies they can come up with.

Now look what Georgie has caused fans of theirs to start believing and thinking. View attachment 384258View attachment 384259
And this has pissed me off!! Georgie of course wanted her clueless fans to post stories in agreement so everyone thinks they are doing the right thing, which then will get Mia to also think they are only doing what is best for her. Mia needs to open her eyes ASAP.

They won't be able to run or hide forever..

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait- Mia’s dad has taken his videos down?
hope everything is okay Kye. I appreciated hearing what you had to say.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Mia’s dad is after taking down his photos of her and the videos he made. If he sees this I hope you’re ok Kyeza.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I also noticed how in the screenshot attached Georgie was intentionally vague in order to leave the comment open to interpretation by their largely underage followers- who will assume the worst, which is exactly the fizz families intention.

It's basically one man (mias dad) fighting for his right to see his daughter and the family fizz exploiting their power and numbers to bury his voice and make vague accusations.

• Angry
  • Heart
Kyeza - if you've been threatened with stuff from them, I'm sorry. You don't deserve that. Hope you're okay

I also noticed how in the screenshot attached Georgie was intentionally vague in order to leave the comment open to interpretation by their largely underage followers- who will assume the worst, which is exactly the fizz families intention.

It's basically one man (mias dad) fighting for his right to see his daughter and the family fizz exploiting their power and numbers to bury his voice and make vague accusations.
Right? The answer could be as simple as he's not rich enough for her expensive tastes these days.... *eye roll* but Georgie needs to make it seem bigger.

• Sad
It seems to me that Georgie grew up in quite a controlling religious family and subconciousally she's seeking out that control within a a relationship

Hope you're okay @Kyeza84

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
But wouldnt they have shared custody? Surely the court can/could have intervene/d? Going from one of Georgie's video she was married to Mia's Dad, no?

But wouldnt they have shared custody? Surely the court can/could have intervene/d? Going from one of Georgie's video she was married to Mia's Dad, no?
I think by the time you're 16, the court lets the child choose where to live.

Reactions: 1
Of course a 16 year old is going to favour a lifestyle where she doesn’t need to bother with school, and her life is an endless holiday. Doesn’t mean it’s good for her though 😬

Reactions: 19
I hope you're okay @Kyeza84 ... Your video was really blowing up, Maybe it got too much? Did Georgie or Darren say something? You've got our full support!

Also, in the moving vlog, Mia showed her wrecked skateboard, Karma messed up the whole front of the board...how even? She gets away with everything. Its not on video, but i wont be surprised if they Just laughed it off. Cheecky Karma, you're so cute!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be surprised if Darren has threatened Mia’s Dad with Legal Action to take the videos down 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
@Kyeza84 hope your ok man !!
sorry that so much of your life has been publicised especially your relationship with your daughter, its understandable you would take the video down when georgies comment has led to negative speculation about you its unfair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.