Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so disgusted to hear they only use soap when hand-washing if feces are involved. I don't feel clean without liquid soap frankly. More weird cult-like 'natural' living practices. There's a lot of weird raw vegan YouTubers saying they avoid deodorant and use some natural substitutes and other people who say water is all you need to shower and bathe and don't need to use soaps and/or shower gels to clean your body.

It's pretty frightening to think Mia is being deprived of proper medical treatment for acne; I despair at the thought of people living in a cult-like atmosphere and they're cut off from the outside world and other views on things.

I know someone said Jehovah's Witnesses don't use medical treatment. As far as I know, it's Christian Scientists who believe that physical illnesses aren't real physical realities but illusions put by god and by praying we heal ourselves. Certainly not all CS people avoid medical treatment but there have been plenty of legal challenges if people have been harmed by not seeking treatment for a loved one.
There's some minor religion in Japan that has a similar belief in prayer rather than medicine.
As for Jehovah's Witnesses, they refuse blood transfusions because they're taking a quote from the Old Testament/Torah that says god commands people to not consume blood. Jews interpret this by draining blood out of eating animals before they're cut for meat pieces and JWs believe using blood transfusion is not Biblical. I know a lot of JWs use some other IV fluid instead of blood in situations where they need it.
Also, in religions, Scientology believes psychiatry, specifically, is an area of medicine that is not scientific, is a form of mind-control and money-making and causes huge amounts of harm to patients. So they teach that their practices are a substitute for psychiatric care.

Reactions: 9
I've been reading and thinking and the more I hear / read. The more I think Darren really is controlling the family and how best to control is to have more babies. YouTube won't last forever and the way they've churned out videos recently makes me wonder about finances. I hope Mia is able to think for herself and contact her father who seems like a genuine lovely man.

Also it seems they were going to settle in Dubai and did have a lovely home personalised to THEIR tastes longer term.
Darren is 100% controlling the family, however, I have this weird feeling that Georgie is not innocent in all this either. I think both her and Darren have played a big part in making sure Mia has no contact with her Dad.
Georgie (and the family) seem to think Darren is some idol or something, which he clearly loves being in that position.

Overall they are one weird family, major alarm bells are ringing, I can't explain why, just something sets me on edge with them.

Reactions: 23
Darren is 100% controlling the family, however, I have this weird feeling that Georgie is not innocent in all this either. I think both her and Darren have played a big part in making sure Mia has no contact with her Dad.
Georgie (and the family) seem to think Darren is some idol or something, which he clearly loves being in that position.

Overall they are one weird family, major alarm bells are ringing, I can't explain why, just something sets me on edge with them.
I totally agree. Their most recent videos raise HUGE red flags for me. Something is very, very wrong and it’s brewing.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think this family (Georgie and Darren) are just... strange, especially after Mia being told her biological father didn’t want anything too do with her and he made a YouTube video saying otherwise? Just comes to show that there is ALWAYS two sides to every story..
I think there is always three sides. His, hers, and the truth.

Reactions: 14
It's so easy to manipulate a child into thinking another parent/other side of the family is bad. Georgie & Darren would have had no trouble convincing her. They wouldn't have even needed youtube/money/travel/fame, etc, so those things just make it easier bc what teenager wouldn't want that stuff?

Gonna share some personal stuff, but I think it's relevant.
My mother turned me against my family at a young age, and it wasn't until I was in my 20's that I saw the truth. My therapist relates the abuse I experienced to being in a cult, as I had NO idea I was being abused and isolated. Took me until I was 25 to realize & leave.
If there is something like this going on with Mia, I hope that she will get the help and guidance she needs, and it warms my heart that her dad is waiting with open arms. I would recommend being very patient, and keep those open arms ready for as long as needed.

It also drives me crazy that they haven't got her treatment for the acne. It would be so simple, and it's not like they can't afford it. Could be a way to keep her feeling self-conscious. There's definitely something off about it.

I wonder if Mia's dad could seek legal advice? She's still a minor so I would have thought he'd have rights. I know it's not always that simple, but I hope there's something that can be done. Especially when they eventually return to the UK again.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think this family (Georgie and Darren) are just... strange, especially after Mia being told her biological father didn’t want anything too do with her and he made a YouTube video saying otherwise? Just comes to show that there is ALWAYS two sides to every story..
Always two sides, I totally agree - having said that I think it makes sense that he waited till her 16th birthday because 16-year-olds do you have more independence to make decisions at that age compared to when they're 12/13

Reactions: 10
Has anyone found the AirBnB listings for the places they've stayed? Past or present. I swear I can never find them.

Reactions: 3
Haven't found their old B and B's but I'm pretty sure they are now renting in Los Canales de Puerto Cancun. Stayed there myself and looks very similar.

Reactions: 3
Interesting! You could be right ... what do you think they take ? I thought Darren was quite on edge but I never like how he comes across anyways. He’s so controlling

View attachment 381013These shorts are very inappropriate do you think ? Or am I showing my age!!
Sorry, maybe it’s my 20 year old self coming out here, but what’s wrong with the shorts??? She’s 16 and most 16 year olds I know wear a lot worse... they’re just cycling shorts right, or am I missing something???

Reactions: 15
Sorry, maybe it’s my 20 year old self coming out here, but what’s wrong with the shorts??? She’s 16 and most 16 year olds I know wear a lot worse... they’re just cycling shorts right, or am I missing something???
I do agree with you, i can see how some people might think they look too revealing but i think its just fashion these days its not meant to look sexual but some people have rotten minds especially when it comes to what kids wear. At the end of the day she is living in a really hot country so its normal to not wear very thick or oversized clothing to keep cool

Reactions: 11
I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing them in general, I think people are commenting because she wears them on social media to attract attention rather than wearing them for clothing the real world.
I do think that pair doesn't fit, in that it's too tight and there's a kind of 'camel toe' effect and she probably should be wearing a size up.

Reactions: 17
I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing them in general, I think people are commenting because she wears them on social media to attract attention rather than wearing them for clothing the real world.
I do think that pair doesn't fit, in that it's too tight and there's a kind of 'camel toe' effect and she probably should be wearing a size up.
Agreed.... The revealing front on them is why I commented on them tbh. She could have gone up a size and you wouldn’t be able to see her camel toe!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No one wants to see the outline of a 16 year olds vulva.

well actually that’s not true, there are some sick people in the world who DO!!

the shorts are inappropriate.

Reactions: 17

Right sorry, I understand now lmao, I didn’t even catch on to that🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I totally agree. Their most recent videos raise HUGE red flags for me. Something is very, very wrong and it’s brewing.
It is definitely brewing, whatever it is, meanwhile they keep the facade up. They are disgusting tbh. I cannot stand fake people, and they are sickeningly fake. It is clear what they are doing by constantly moving. Yet, I assume they have brainwashed Mia into thinking her biological Dad doesn't want anything to do with her. That is cruel.

Their parenting skills are non existent. The youngest two get off with all sorts. They have no boundaries. No manners. Even in the videos it is chaotic, so I can only imagine what it is like when the camera isn't rolling.

They have no stability or rules. And I know this is petty, Georgie's voice drowns on and on...and on. Bloody hell. She sounds robotic most of the time.

I saw the photo of her and the shorts. I think, for her age, she could have been done with sizing up and not having them so tight and snug..

I always say, wear what you want and what you are comfortable in, but she is only 16 and you can instantly see how tight those shorts are around a certain area. If we saw it, surely her family did too?

Reactions: 4
Interesting! I’ve never heard this one. I know that Sue Radford has bought from Sarah Inghams’ Baby and Me Business within the last year and she seems to copy a lot of things the Ingham’s do.
I think years ago, after the Jess scandal came out, Chris was following one of the Radford Family's teenagers on IG. Maybe even liking and commenting on her photos.

Reactions: 2
Just a thought.. eventually all adults in the UK will be offered the vaccine. However they are likely to be abroad.. so will they be offered a vaccine unless they come back? Would they even be offered one in whatever country they are in as they aren’t residents?
I

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.