Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny how we keep going on about the fact that Darren and Sienna barely interact in their videos and then suddenly he's playing a game with her, holding her hand.... somebody's reading here! Hahaha

Reactions: 12
So funny how we keep going on about the fact that Darren and Sienna barely interact in their videos and then suddenly he's playing a game with her, holding her hand.... somebody's reading here! Hahaha
He would have to try Georgie is a human milk machine she always has a toddler or baby hanging from her tit

Reactions: 4
Literally came here to say did anyone else wonder what the hell at those presents? Her grandparents of all people got her a present she actually asked for and all her bloody parents (sounds like mostly Georgie as Darren asked her if the wooden pets were too young for her but Georgie got them anyway) could get her we’re wooden toys that were too young for her so she could share with her sister!!
No Karma should not be allowed to open Sienna’s presents it is not about Sienna getting used to having younger siblings Karma needs to be taught now that that behaviour isn’t appropriate and it’s not her birthday!
Georgie could you maybe put the baby down for a second to give your crying daughter proper hug!! I know she was happy but I can’t stop thinking about her little face when she sat on the bed by herself and broke down!

Sorry for the long rant but they are just ridiculous!!
I agree. When I was 9 ( I’m 14 now) I kind of grew out of toys and childish activity books, I I got mostly clothes and toys that aren’t babyish ( like slime, fidget spinners etc.) And 9 year olds are more mature nowadays, the 9 year olds in my school want iPhones and LED lights for their room but Sienna just got childish wooden toys for 5 year olds. I like how she is being herself but I don’t think georgie and Darren keep track of how other 9 year olds are like today. I she went to a regular school, she would want more mature presents than this because she would be influenced by friend. I think Karma is a brat and she should get proper discipline.
sorry for the essa, I just have a lot of ideas!

Reactions: 18
I don't think Georgie is pregnant, I think its just her postpartum body, she posted a photo of it on Instagram (if its still up)

Reactions: 4
I feel Karma needs to be told the word NO a lot more, I felt for Sienna trying to open her presents and as usual Karma totally dominating the situation. You can tell Karma doesn’t mix with children her own age and she has not learnt the ability to start sharing, let’s hope Koa can learn to stand up to her as currently she dominates every vlog......

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel Karma needs to be told the word NO a lot more, I felt for Sienna trying to open her presents and as usual Karma totally dominating the situation. You can tell Karma doesn’t mix with children her own age and she has not learnt the ability to start sharing, let’s hope Koa can learn to stand up to her as currently she dominates every vlog......
Yeah, I noticed Karma at one point was trying to snatch Sienna's book off of her and yelling "MY book!" but in the end poor Sienna is so sweet though and just gave it to her.
I know she's a toddler but I think they should have at least said "These are Sienna's presents, not Karma's" or something rather than saying "Well, tough luck, thats what happens when you have siblings, nothing is yours anymore"

Reactions: 25
I dont really remember what I got for my birthday at age 10 but it sure wasn't a wooden train set...

One thing that rather griped me was that Darren said 'well you gotta get used to this having a younger sibling, opening your presents!' good lord if my younger sister started opening my presents my parents would have had a fit. Same goes to me! But this just looked like Karma's Birthday: Electric Boogaloo cos half of the stuff was basically 'to play with Karma & Koa' :rolleyes:

But did anyone see at the end getting emotional bless her, but Georgie was like *pat pat* "don't be sad, i'd rather be breastfeeding, hey, koa is laughing at you!' couldn't you have just dumped Koa on the bed and give Sienna a real hug?!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I dont really remember what I got for my birthday at age 10 but it sure wasn't a wooden train set...

One thing that rather griped me was that Darren said 'well you gotta get used to this having a younger sibling, opening your presents!' good lord if my younger sister started opening my presents my parents would have had a fit. Same goes to me! But this just looked like Karma's Birthday: Electric Boogaloo cos half of the stuff was basically 'to play with Karma & Koa' :rolleyes:

But did anyone see at the end getting emotional bless her, but Georgie was like *pat pat* "don't be sad, i'd rather be breastfeeding, hey, koa is laughing at you!' couldn't you have just dumped Koa on the bed and give Sienna a real hug?!
I thought it was crazy how she was like *patpat* "don't be sad... MIA! MIA did you see sienna's crying? Did you see?" Are you wanting her to jump in and parent? Sienna can't have 2 seconds of her mother's affection alone... and she couldn't even go to Darren because he was filming. You'd hope he would've been like "okay I'll put the camera down and hug you"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I thought it was crazy how she was like *patpat* "don't be sad... MIA! MIA did you see sienna's crying? Did you see?" Are you wanting her to jump in and parent? Sienna can't have 2 seconds of her mother's affection alone... and she couldn't even go to Darren because he was filming. You'd hope he would've been like "okay I'll put the camera down and hug you"
How awful to film your crying daughter to post on the internet and proceed to not hug her properly 🤨 they’re mad!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Totally agree and honestly I'd rather see Sienna on screen than Mia. Sienna is adorable... Mia is kind of obnoxious and tries too hard.
I don't think Sienna likes to be on camera all that much. Remember when she had her birthday last year or the year before the only think she wanted was to not film that day.

I was making my brat dolls kiss at that age. Not playing with wooden blocks.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
it's so sad that every time they move they get rid of the kids toys, I'm 52 and still have some toys/teddys that I had as a child which brings great comfort and memories as do other items I own including furniture, couldn't think of my life just fitting in 1 suitcase :(

• Heart
Reactions: 23
it's so sad that every time they move they get rid of the kids toys, I'm 52 and still have some toys/teddys that I had as a child which brings great comfort and memories as do other items I own including furniture, couldn't think of my life just fitting in 1 suitcase :(
Sad that the kids won't have anything from their childhoods when they're older!
Sure, they're getting the lovely experience of travel but at what cost? All their travel pics are edited to be posted on Instagram, and then only the 'best' ones get posted (assuming here but I can't see them taking many candid pics and not posting them) or they have staged photo shoots in their matching monotone outfits. Where are the memories that aren't for youtube or instagram?

I remember when they left Brighton when Karma was born they put a lot of their things into storage there so they would have something at least, but with all this travelling they haven't maintained many reminders from the countries they have been to. Maybe I'm a hoarder but I would be getting at least one souvenir (if not more!) from each place I had lived if I was travelling. Having something to attach a memory to is nicer than filming every moment imo.

I can't remember which videos but Sienna especially when recalling her old toys/clothes can't even remember which country they were in when she had them - e.g. one of her dog toys she had but couldn't remember to tell the camera how long she had had it or where she was when she got it. Mia has done this too in some videos. How are they going to recall their 'amazing' travelling childhood when they're older if they can't even recall it now?

Reactions: 9
Sure, they're getting the lovely experience of travel but at what cost? All their travel pics are edited to be posted on Instagram, and then only the 'best' ones get posted (assuming here but I can't see them taking many candid pics and not posting them) or they have staged photo shoots in their matching monotone outfits. Where are the memories that aren't for youtube or instagram?

I remember when they left Brighton when Karma was born they put a lot of their things into storage there so they would have something at least, but with all this travelling they haven't maintained many reminders from the countries they have been to. Maybe I'm a hoarder but I would be getting at least one souvenir (if not more!) from each place I had lived if I was travelling. Having something to attach a memory to is nicer than filming every moment imo.

I can't remember which videos but Sienna especially when recalling her old toys/clothes can't even remember which country they were in when she had them - e.g. one of her dog toys she had but couldn't remember to tell the camera how long she had had it or where she was when she got it. Mia has done this too in some videos. How are they going to recall their 'amazing' travelling childhood when they're older if they can't even recall it now?
exactly this...I have a teddy i've had for 47 years, I remember my dad buying me it after I had come out of the dentist for been a 'good girl' , can see it all now, going into the downstairs of morissons to choose what I wanted, came in a plastic round container, everytime I look at the teddy which is sat in my bedroom I remember that day and my dad who passed away 32 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ikr. I’m currently sat on my bed and from just glancing around my room can point out some sentimental things I’ve got. I have my darlek pencil I got from comic con in 2017, a collection of snow globes from various trips to France (I’ve always been obsessed with snow globes, I know it’s not the sort of thing you’d buy as a souvenir), a fairy pop up book my cousin from India got me and my favourite teddy I’ve had since I was 3. It’s so sad to think by Georgie and Darren thinking traveling creates the best memories, they’re robbing their kids of having a few sentimental things to remember their childhood by constantly uprooting them, making them leave everything behind.

Reactions: 8
I will be 50 in spring (don't generally admit it) one of my treasured possessions is my first doll! My uncle had it sent from overseas, where he was serving in the army, on the day I was born, once he knew I had been safely delivered and was a girl (no gender scans in those days). She has many clothes my grandmother made in my younger years (my grandmother was brilliant at sewing and knitting) if she made me an outfit she would make my doll the same out of leftover fabric or wool! My doll s clothes are a reminder of many of the outfits my nan made me as a child, I can't get rid of them, although the real clothes were ruined or passed on to others. I have doll replicers of dresses, bridesmade dresses, jumpers, cardigans, my first school uniform and a gingham school summer dress. I wouldn't part with the doll or her clothes for the world!

I feel for Siena as she was really greatful for her gifts - but when they next move on they will all be abandoned or donated - nothing is hers long term!

She will never have the memory of a special toy, even buddy the dog seems to be long gone!! Everything she holds close just disappears when they move - nothing is truly hers to keep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She will never have the memory of a special toy, even buddy the dog seems to be long gone!! Everything she holds close just disappears when they move - nothing is truly hers to keep
Sienna mentioned in a vlog a couple of months ago that Georgiana had given Buddy to charity. Such a cold mother sienna loved that toy! I wonder what happened to her bunny cinnamon too. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sienna mentioned in a vlog a couple of months ago that Georgiana had given Buddy to charity. Such a cold mother sienna loved that toy! I wonder what happened to her bunny cinnamon too. Poor kid.
:( I can see her growing up to be one of those adults who apologizes all the time, thinks they don't deserve anything nice and sees themselves as below everyone else. Taking things away from children constantly that comforts them and they are attached to cannot be healthy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.