Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly don’t know what to think of this family. I’ve not watched them for too long, but since Karma was a small baby. I do quite like them but cannot understand why they move about so much! I laughed out loud at the thread name, love it😂

Yeah I understand experiencing the world and other cultures but I feel bad for the kids. Do they have friends? They don’t seem to mingle with other kids their own age. Surely that’s not that good for them or might not be in the long run. Are they always so happy happy or is this just a show for the camera? I cannot imagine being surrounded with the same people all the time and loving it! What about grandparents? Do they have them or see them? Maybe it’s just me, I am such a home girl and love spending time with family but can imagine it would get a bit annoying being around them all the time, it’s not healthy.

The kids do seem happy which I suppose is the main thing but I feel like they’re missing out on having friends and being normal kids, forming who they are away from their family.

Reactions: 8
So they’ve moved to Latin America, apparently the worst hit region in the world (alongside Asia) in terms of coronavirus. Many countries there have low testing rates so the full extent of the pandemic is not known. Perfect place to jet off to so Mia can practice her Spanish, right? They’ll probably be relying on her to communicate for them given the fact they barely got past learning “hola” in Gran Canaria

Do you think they got health insurance? I doubt it given their attitude to the virus and modern medicine in general. They are putting those poor kids in danger and I hate how nothing can be done about it. Darren and Georgie need parenting classes as well as a basic education

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Tbh I don’t blame them the Inghams are in Portugal, I would move across the world to get away from them as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is anyone else concerned about how little they were watching Karma in that video?? They’re too busy talking to the camera and meanwhile she’s ran off somewhere. It didn’t feel safe at all, especially outside with the massive pool🙄 Also I think they might be in Columbia

Reactions: 7
Watched another episode of Vegan MTV cribs it seems. 100% sure they're in Mexico (6 hours behind the UK) and he mentioned the entire temperature is 28 degrees C all year - and Mexico has an average temperature (in the summer) of 28c. I don't even know why I bothered to spend so much time trying to know what country they're in. They'll be moving in another 2 videos...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the first time ever I can actually say I’m jealous of them 😳

To have that kind of wildlife on my doorstep would be just incredible. I’d love it

Reactions: 4
Found it odd at the beginning of the video when Darren said they're 'continuing their Family Fizz world tour, spreading love, light and positivity around the world'? They're not even doing anything in the countries that they are visiting? We don't see much of their spreading of 'love, light and positivity' if they are doing anything...

Reactions: 22
Did anyone else think mia was quite freaky when she was just in the background grimacing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf could they be anymore irresponsible? Moving halfway across the world during a pandemic. I can't with this family, they surprise me with their stupidity every time they post a new video. I just feel so bad for the kids, they might be happy now but all these decisions will affect them in the long run - Mia is already so behind in education regardless of her 'book writing skills.'

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So they’ve moved to Latin America, apparently the worst hit region in the world (alongside Asia) in terms of coronavirus. Many countries there have low testing rates so the full extent of the pandemic is not known. Perfect place to jet off to so Mia can practice her Spanish, right? They’ll probably be relying on her to communicate for them given the fact they barely got past learning “hola” in Gran Canaria

Do you think they got health insurance? I doubt it given their attitude to the virus and modern medicine in general. They are putting those poor kids in danger and I hate how nothing can be done about it. Darren and Georgie need parenting classes as well as a basic education
what i dont understand is, why do they move around the world, because all they do is stay at home. whats the point. i doubt they take anything away from living in different countrys other that the houses get more flashy and the kids wear more expensive brands 😂 its funny how before they started traveling, they were much better people, but travel turned them into materialistic snobs, its supposed to be the opposite way.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Found it odd at the beginning of the video when Darren said they're 'continuing their Family Fizz world tour, spreading love, light and positivity around the world'? They're not even doing anything in the countries that they are visiting? We don't see much of their spreading of 'love, light and positivity' if they are doing anything...
Yep! It’s a house tour, an overly recycled challenge and some sort of one week supprise (dog)

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how I feel about what sienna is wearing recently. It doesn’t seem to go at all to what she used to wear and doesn’t seem like she’d chose it. The neutral plain clothing doesn’t help too much with the cult vibes either

Reactions: 12
The posts on here are proving just how dire their situation is with home-schooling. I can't believe they aren't encouraging their kids to learn team-work skills for life and it's kind of insulting to suggest people who work for someone else aren't successful. Darren's misuse of 'what' when he means 'that' made me laugh as well as the idea that they shouldn't read older books.
As someone who was home-educated, I might add in case they read here lol, that GCSE and A level English literature involves the literary analysis of text so it's issues like characterisation, themes and the use of language to tell the story, not discussing whether the books have 'bad' ideas from times past in them. I remember my GCSE involved 2 plays, 2 novels and 2 sets of poetry and you needed one of each from pre-20th century and 20th century. You chose 3 of the texts to sit for your exam paper in the summer and the other three you needed to produce a coursework project. As a homeschooling student, you can register as an independent candidate and sit the exam at a school and pay for invigilators and the examining board has markers who can mark the coursework projects you send in as well as meet you briefly to verify that you didn't plagiarise the coursework.

Apologies for asking this as a newbie, but what was this 'cult' thing about Georgie's upbringing?

Reactions: 16
what i dont understand is, why do they move around the world, because all they do is stay at home. whats the point. i doubt they take anything away from living in different countrys other that the houses get more flashy and the kids wear more expensive brands 😂 its funny how before they started traveling, they were much better people, but travel turned them into materialistic snobs, its supposed to be the opposite way.
Yes, exactly! They could stay indoors anywhere and go shopping online. These opportunities are wasted on them. A shame because they used to be likeable

@MsMadamSecretary I believe Georgie’s family are Jehovah’s Witnesses

• Heart
Georgies breasts look so weird in the new video. Are they fake?
Hasn't she told us she had implants? I think she did confirm that

Honestly don’t know what to think of this family. I’ve not watched them for too long, but since Karma was a small baby. I do quite like them but cannot understand why they move about so much! I laughed out loud at the thread name, love it😂

Yeah I understand experiencing the world and other cultures but I feel bad for the kids. Do they have friends? They don’t seem to mingle with other kids their own age. Surely that’s not that good for them or might not be in the long run. Are they always so happy happy or is this just a show for the camera? I cannot imagine being surrounded with the same people all the time and loving it! What about grandparents? Do they have them or see them? Maybe it’s just me, I am such a home girl and love spending time with family but can imagine it would get a bit annoying being around them all the time, it’s not healthy.

The kids do seem happy which I suppose is the main thing but I feel like they’re missing out on having friends and being normal kids, forming who they are away from their family.
I think they have contact with Darren's grandparents but both of them have said not great things about their parents... I think it's fine to cut your parents out when they've been rough on you!

Anyone else get annoyed with Georgies lastest insta post on breastfeeding?

Reactions: 2
I feel so bad for the girls and their lack of formal schooling. Like others have said, it will undoubtedly affect them in the future. It's probably too late for Mia, but I wish they could send Sienna to boarding school. It's not ideal as she's so young but it would give her a stable home, new friends from different walks of life and better her education. Even if it was a more 'free-spirited' school like Summerhill, it has to be better than her situation at the moment. She would probably thrive in a stricter school but I doubt her parents would ever consent to that. They have the money to do so.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.