Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new here used to follow this family and did like the idea no technology tvs etc and also no presents on bday and it was about the child just watched a few recent vlogs how they have changed is not good Sienna's bday really upset me it was all about karma and sorry yes great you got her gifts but apart from the presents from her grandparents nothing was for her Dont get me wrong kids can play at 9 but my sons 9 and would think I was crazy of i gave him a train set and wooden animals and what the breastfeeding hedgehog about? Then presents were all for the little ones The present from mia had more though but sure already broken as karma snatched it and then wasn't shown again! Then they seemed to mock her for crying! I always liked sienna before and still do but do really feel for her
Also were are they now? Like i say I pop in and out and everytime they live somewhere new 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi new here used to follow this family and did like the idea no technology tvs etc and also no presents on bday and it was about the child just watched a few recent vlogs how they have changed is not good Sienna's bday really upset me it was all about karma and sorry yes great you got her gifts but apart from the presents from her grandparents nothing was for her Dont get me wrong kids can play at 9 but my sons 9 and would think I was crazy of i gave him a train set and wooden animals and what the breastfeeding hedgehog about? Then presents were all for the little ones The present from mia had more though but sure already broken as karma snatched it and then wasn't shown again! Then they seemed to mock her for crying! I always liked sienna before and still do but do really feel for her
Also were are they now? Like i say I pop in and out and everytime they live somewhere new 🙈
i agree with you, plus when they move again she will have to give away every present including the telescope, what horrible nasty parents

Reactions: 9
Sienna mentioned in a vlog a couple of months ago that Georgiana had given Buddy to charity. Such a cold mother sienna loved that toy! I wonder what happened to her bunny cinnamon too. Poor kid.
That's so sad, she doesn't get any thing for herself.

Reactions: 8
Sienna mentioned in a vlog a couple of months ago that Georgiana had given Buddy to charity. Such a cold mother sienna loved that toy! I wonder what happened to her bunny cinnamon too. Poor kid.
The fact that buddy was just a small stuffed toy though? I’m sure sienna could’ve actually held that and don’t think it would’ve been too much of a struggle to squish him into a bag. But no, of course, their cult uniforms come first. duck her colourful clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know. It literally makes no sense other than it’s just spite from her parents. Small teddies can literally be carried or shoved in a bag. If Georgiana and Darren can bring all of their cameras and equipment and Mia can bring her laptop and make up then why can’t Sienna bring her teddies. It’s insane!! I feel like she’s so unhappy. Poor little girl. I have a child the same age and I can’t imagine that lack of stability for my child.

I can only assume YouTube corrupts people. The pursuit of views and subs. It seems to twist people as they weren’t like this a few years ago.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know. It literally makes no sense other than it’s just spite from her parents. Small teddies can literally be carried or shoved in a bag. If Georgiana and Darren can bring all of their cameras and equipment and Mia can bring her laptop and make up then why can’t Sienna bring her teddies. It’s insane!! I feel like she’s so unhappy. Poor little girl. I have a child the same age and I can’t imagine that lack of stability for my child.

I can only assume YouTube corrupts people. The pursuit of views and subs. It seems to twist people as they weren’t like this a few years ago.
i think its 'fame' and money in general, though this family are nowhere near famous or celebrity status

Reactions: 5
The way they treat Sienna really breaks my heart. She’s such a sweet little girl yet yer parents dont give a tit because she’s too old to be cute clickbait and too young to be free babysitting like Mia is. I really wish they would send her to a proper school, or at least enrol her in a structured online school. As others have said she’s so bright and she would absolutely thrive in an academic environment. School probably was useless for Darren because he’s a braindead narcissist so has absolutely no interest in anything that does not directly involve him but Sienna is such a clever little girl and theyre robbing her of her future. I really worry about what kind of effect this lifestyle is going to have on her in the next few years as she enters her teens and becomes more aware on what she’s missing out on. They’re sending her down such a bad path, and she’ll be so vunerable with almost no knowledge of what is socially normal or acceptable (Also FYI Darren and Georgie really should know that parentification is a recognised form of child abuse as it robs the older child of their teen years and neglects the younger child).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact that buddy was just a small stuffed toy though? I’m sure sienna could’ve actually held that and don’t think it would’ve been too much of a struggle to squish him into a bag. But no, of course, their cult uniforms come first. duck her colourful clothes.
I hope someone that watches them bought it and ships it back to Sienna and tells her to keep it hidden from her mother

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just skimmed through their latest offering. What the hell is with the wooden blocks and wooden train set? Those are clearly for the toddler, not poor Sienna. What a tit thing to do. It's her birthday, it should be about her, not her siblings. My kids still like toys and even toys for younger kids too but those toys Georgie bought are things you'd buy when your kid is 2 or 3, not 9. It's so unfair. If she had no idea what Sienna would have liked, all it would have taken is a quick google to find out what the latest and greatest gifts are for a kid of her age. It really annoyed me, but then birthdays are a big deal in this house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi there.
long term follower of these threads! Is anyone else curious to hear what they think of their friends Jon (Jon Venus) and Kathryn no longer being vegan? Jon has faced a tonne of backlash over this.
I remember Jon and Kathryn featuring fairly frequently in their vlogs (fizz fam even went to their wedding in Norway). It doesn’t seem like Darren and Georgie have many friends, but by the looks of things, Jon and Kathryn were some of the only ones they had along with JoJo’s family.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Even if an employer does give her a chance and gives her an interview, what is she going to talk about? Her colouring book? Most people talk about their dissertation and the skills they learned studying degrees and alevels. How is Mia going to prove to an employer that she can work as part of a team (who knows whether she actually can or not) when her family have spent so much time ensuring she never gets the chance to learn any interpersonal skills. How is she going to prove what level of spanish she can speak without any offical accreditations? Theyre not going to take her word for it thats she’s fluent just because she rattles off a couple or sentences. How can whe get the accreditation when even her english isnt to a high enough level to pass the tests. If your grammar is wrong, the answer is marked as wrong even if its right. If thats how behind Mia is after 11ish years of schooling, how are sienna, karma and koa going to cope?
Of course they stress how horrible they think it Is to work for someone else.

Reactions: 3
on mias new video she didn’t know what takis were, it’s kinda sad.

Reactions: 1
How stupid can this family get there audience is young people and they are promoting running round and jumping in swimming pools during a hurricane

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.