Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker on this thread but why tf did Georgie jump in the pool in a full ass hurricane??? In front of her children? and Darren just giggling as if it was an acceptable and perfectly safe thing to do

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Longtime lurker on this thread but why tf did Georgie jump in the pool in a full ass hurricane??? In front of her children? and Darren just giggling as if it was an acceptable and perfectly safe thing to do
They’re rapidly losing viewers and have barely grown in subscribers, they hit 2 million this time last year, so are likely trying anything to entice their audience. In video where they moved to Mexico they didn’t reveal where they were to get people to watch the next one, and now they’ve left this video on a cliffhanger about the hurricane so all their little kid viewers will be worried and waiting for the next video which will probably take them about a week to put out. I read through some of their tiktok comments and there are a lot talking about how their content doesn’t seem as good or genuine now than what it was like when they were uploading every day.
They mentioned yesterday they’re writing a book about the whole family, with Mia being in charge, she’s 15, she should be in school, not making ridiculous videos and managing writing a book with her parents. They’re definitely looking for other means of income now they’re obnoxious behaviour is turning viewers away.

Reactions: 14
Georgie's behaviour is really strange sometimes, why would you jump in a pool fully dressed in the middle of a hurricane? Also why is Mia always carrying either Koa or Karma, I hope that's just because they're filming but she does seem to spend a lot of time looking after them

Reactions: 19
Georgie's behaviour is really strange sometimes, why would you jump in a pool fully dressed in the middle of a hurricane? Also why is Mia always carrying either Koa or Karma, I hope that's just because they're filming but she does seem to spend a lot of time looking after them
I'm not really sure about this. Either she tries to be helpful, is forced to care for them, or has no sense of her own life so she willingly became a pseudo teen mom to the little ones?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen their new video? Just looking at the thumbnail, Sienna looks very left out and it pushed into a little corner of the sofa clutching onto Darren's arm.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen their new video? Just looking at the thumbnail, Sienna looks very left out and it pushed into a little corner of the sofa clutching onto Darren's arm.
The video was just them talking about the hurricane that was coming and preparing for it. In the video they went outside to show the damage from the last storm and Georgie was surprised at karma getting in the pool. Really? She literally jumped in it last time in the middle of a storm and is surprised her kids are copying her behaviour, it’s not like karma goes to nursery to learn from other kids because education is useless in their eyes (probably just Darren’s actually and he’s just brainwashed his family).
Tbh, the video was quite informative and interesting seeing them prepare for the hurricane and all the things they had to do to ensure their safety, seeing as nothing like that ever happens in the UK. Although they didn’t actually film themselves going into the basement during the actual hurricane so I don’t know whether they actually did or if they just stayed in the house.

Reactions: 11
A basement is the worst place to go during a hurricane, its not a tornado the basement can flood. Just go into a bathroom with no windows. Knowing they did a 24 hr bathroom challenge, should be no prob for them

Reactions: 3
Weird I actually felt like I was seeing the old them in parts of that video. They were calm minus a few parts. The house didn't feel like "old them" at all, but maybe the apparent care for their children for 5 mins brought back some memories? Still feel bad for Mia in so many of these videos just thinking, she's probably so over this whole "family vlog" thing. 16 years old and spending her endless days with her mom, stepdad, 9 year old sister and 2 babies. Huh. Sounds exhilarating.

Reactions: 12
Why is there a travel cot in mias bedroom does she look after karma at night

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Georgie jumping in the pool during a hurricane just shows how irresponsible she is. Luckily I think sienna has more sense than Georgie but imagine if sienna or even karma saw that and ran out and copied!? Disaster waiting to happen. Not sure if I’m being dramatic but when you have kids you have to be an adult and be responsible

Reactions: 7
The video was just them talking about the hurricane that was coming and preparing for it. In the video they went outside to show the damage from the last storm and Georgie was surprised at karma getting in the pool. Really? She literally jumped in it last time in the middle of a storm and is surprised her kids are copying her behaviour, it’s not like karma goes to nursery to learn from other kids because education is useless in their eyes (probably just Darren’s actually and he’s just brainwashed his family).
Tbh, the video was quite informative and interesting seeing them prepare for the hurricane and all the things they had to do to ensure their safety, seeing as nothing like that ever happens in the UK. Although they didn’t actually film themselves going into the basement during the actual hurricane so I don’t know whether they actually did or if they just stayed in the house.
In the footage of Georgie walking around the garden talking you could see Karma walking into the pool in the background! So dangerous if they had spent more time vlogging and hadn't turned around when they did. If I lived in a property with a pool that was not fenced in and had young kids like they do I would not let them out of my sight when outside.

• Wow
In the footage of Georgie walking around the garden talking you could see Karma walking into the pool in the background! So dangerous if they had spent more time vlogging and hadn't turned around when they did. If I lived in a property with a pool that was not fenced in and had young kids like they do I would not let them out of my sight when outside.
I was thinking that as well! Pools are extremely dangerous but... Mia was there? So... great? I don't know. I found it concerning that Karma would just walk right in.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking that as well! Pools are extremely dangerous but... Mia was there? So... great? I don't know. I found it concerning that Karma would just walk right in.
Yeah, its kinda difficult to make a comment on because they were all outside together and Mia seemed to be there to keep an eye on the little ones while Georgie was filming? From the video though it seems as though Mia saw her go in but didn't say anything or try to stop her! Either way very concerning in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Karma is going to drown in that pool if they dont pay better attention to her!
Sienna can go out and forget to close the door and she can end up in the pool or she opens the door herself, takes just a few seconds for a little one to drown.

• Sad
mia needs to be a normal teenager with no responsibilities, lots of friends, parties and fun, making mistakes and just being young, i feel sienna will need this too. we all know what happens to kids when they are controlled for a long time, they go off the rails or dont learn how to make mistakes and learn from them. i feel bad these kids dont have secrets from their parents, this is hugely important part of growing up. being a parent is all about setting your kids up so they can be the most independent and best people they can be, unfortunately these kids have no chance being controlled by darren and georgie

Karma is going to drown in that pool if they dont pay better attention to her!
Sienna can go out and forget to close the door and she can end up in the pool or she opens the door herself, takes just a few seconds for a little one to drown.
i bet they would blame it on sienna as well

• Sad
Reactions: 10
long time lurker and first post on this new account!
anyone else find it disturbing how they made this whole event sound like another 24 hours challenege... don't see anything entertaining in natural disasters, but anything for them views i guess ://

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Buddy is gone? She loved that dog, I remember the little song she made up for him. “Ooo ooo Buddy, you’re my best friend!” What about Thomas? Surely these little plushie dogs can fit in any backpack or purse...they’re plushies. Shame they got rid of them.

• Sad
long time lurker and first post on this new account!
anyone else find it disturbing how they made this whole event sound like another 24 hours challenege... don't see anything entertaining in natural disasters, but anything for them views i guess ://
They definitely did make a "fun" video of it, at least on the outside. I'm shocked they took it seriously in the actual video and that it wasn't made into a big joke.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.