Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the years they’ve been more than happy to make click bait videos around the topic of Mia having a different dad to reign in the views. BUT as soon as Kyeza wants to have his say they act all moral high ground like to even mention her dad is damaging to her? Give me strength!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Do you think that they get in trouble if they turn on the tv? Why is Sienna having to share a room with Karma? Her room is filled with Karma’s toys. And Mia talking about not being able to paint because in the last house Karma got ahold of the paints a few times. And also wrote on her canvas with a felt tip pen. What a brat!!! No parenting.
At around 15:05 the girls put the tv on and Darren calls mainstream tv brain rot:

I know some shows aren’t the best, but it’s not that bad. Plus, I’m sure they used to watch Netflix shows and films. They were all probably quite childish so they could all watch or nature documentaries but I get the feeling all they watch now is documentaries. Although, I do get the feeling Mia especially watches a lot of YouTube and tiktok based on how she often follows trends on them, so why can she spend time scrolling on social media but not watching a film or tv show in her free time? Also, in that video, I bet they do get told off normally and they were probably told to pretend to be ignoring Darren whilst watching tv because I recon he would get very angry if it actually happened.

Reactions: 9
Well family fizz replied to me on insta and now I feel really guilty. I don't know what they mean about keep bringing it up though I've genuinely only commented once
I don't think you should feel bad. If all it took was one video from Mia's dad to completely ruin the agenda they've been pushing through so many years worth of videos, then that's on them. Did they think it was fair to completely destroy's someone image online and not face any retaliation or consequences? Whether family fizz are in the right or wrong here, you're allowed to disagree with what they're saying and doing.

Plus, they've made their life so public and had no shame in expoloiting Mia's relationship with her dad for views before, so I can't comprehend how it's a problem when her dad posts a couple of videos regarding the situation. Does this mean we have the right to know what's going on? Yes and no. It's their private life, but they chose to share it, so they can't expect people to suddenly be okay with them closing themselves off and not at least addressing it on their IG or YT?

They say they want to engage with the fizz fam, but apparently only the fizz fam that feeds their ignorance and titled views. The other side of the fanbase, who actually question their godly and perfect actions, get guilt tripped into thinking they're horrible people for ever questioning their side of the story. Pathetic.

Reactions: 15
Well and Darren even said when they were younger he felt it was disrespectful to him because he wouldn't want Sienna doing that with someone else... I'm sure he just goes with it.
I'm sure he just said that to sound halfway decent and that he was thinking of someone else for once.

Over the years they’ve been more than happy to make click bait videos around the topic of Mia having a different dad to reign in the views. BUT as soon as Kyeza wants to have his say they act all moral high ground like to even mention her dad is damaging to her? Give me strength!
I completely agree.
They are stooping so low and suddenly now they give a damn about whether it i damaging to her or not.
They were happy enough to insinuate things, clickbait titles on so many videos and so on, yet now, because her real dad has decided to speak out, now they want to act like they give a damn?

They aren't fooling anyone. (Apart from their fans who seem to be wearing rose tinted glasses and can't see their true colours)

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I just think about how bored and lonely I’d feel if I were Mia day in and day out completely isolated from the rest of the world with much younger siblings and controlling parents 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Darren thinks mainstream tv is brain rot, what does he think his channel is 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think it’s quite interesting that we’ve all given Mia’s dad the benefit of the doubt and assumed he is genuine and telling the truth.

what if, devil’s advocate,he has done something terrible as their replies suggest? We just assume he is telling the truth due to our dislike of FF?

Those replies from them do make out that something very serious has happened and that he’s not the loving, doting, hard done by father that everyone here seems to think. But of course we will probably never know.

At 16 Mia is able to have a baby, get married, have a full time job, etc so is obviously not going to be forced into seeing her dad by a court, and for many years now, her opinion would have been listened to in a court regarding if she wanted to see him or not.

Just to clarify, FF drive me up the wall now, they are lazy parents, incredibly materialistic, have a blatant disregard for their children’s safety. I did like them back in the days of Vegan Fitness Tv but now they are weird.

Reactions: 14
Darren thinks mainstream tv is brain rot, what does he think his channel is 😂😂😂
Their content is the equivalent of the ITV2 daytime schedule 🤦. Darren is pretentious but very lacking in education and knowledge.
View attachment 388542
I think it’s quite interesting that we’ve all given Mia’s dad the benefit of the doubt and assumed he is genuine and telling the truth.
Who knows the truth, although it's pretty poor on Georgie that she alludes to something terrible without actually saying anything. She should either say it or say nothing. She knows people will assume the worst if she's vague.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Lurked on these for ages and can't remember if this has been brought up but noticed the teenage pregnancy storytime that they done is gone.. has it been deleted for a while?

Reactions: 4
Lurked on these for ages and can't remember if this has been brought up but noticed the teenage pregnancy storytime that they done is gone.. has it been deleted for a while?
I don't think so! I watched it about a week ago. Georgie said a few times that Mia's dad and his Parents were there for her and Mia, even though they chose not to be together anymore. Also, I don't know in where i heard it, but i remember Mia saying that her dad didnt want her to be vegan at first, and that that was the reason she didnt like going there anymore. Maybe something else happened, but personaly, I don't think so...if they really deleted that video, it speaks volumes

Last edited:
Yes her dad spoke on his recent video that he vocally disagreed with veganism and it is now something he regrets and it pushed Mia away.

Reactions: 4
Who knows the truth, although it's pretty poor on Georgie that she alludes to something terrible without actually saying anything. She should either say it or say nothing. She knows people will assume the worst if she's vague.
could you imagine though if she came out and said the reason Mia doesn’t see her dad is because he physically abused, he sexually abused her, his partner abused her, he starved her when she visited him,neglected her, and so on. I can imagine it now, everyone here would be up in arms saying how dare she share that, that’s not her story to tell, Mia deserves privacy,you would feel terrible if someone shared that info with millions of strangers, and so on.

Of course I’m not saying that’s what’s happened. I don’t think we will ever know unless Mia decides to tell everyone, possibly when she is older.

and on the other hand it could be something like he was unsupportive of the vegan lifestyle she adopted and that to them is a heinous crime which deserves having contact severed completely.

I just find it interesting that we all have taken the father’s side.

Reactions: 10
could you imagine though if she came out and said the reason Mia doesn’t see her dad is because he physically abused, he sexually abused her, his partner abused her, he starved her when she visited him,neglected her, and so on.
To be honest that's what everyone is thinking with her vague posts.
I can imagine it now, everyone here would be up in arms saying how dare she share that, that’s not her story to tell,
I don't think people would be. Georgie is already telling her story and making people think the worst by omission.

Mia deserves privacy,you would feel terrible if someone shared that info with millions of strangers, and so on.
The horse has long bolted on the privacy front 🏇. Not saying that's right, but they've been using and monetizing their side of the story for years now.

I don't think so! I watched it about a week ago. Georgie said a few times that Mia's dad and his Parents were there for her and Mia, even though they chose not to be together anymore. Also, I don't know in where i heard it, but i remember Mia saying that her dad didnt want her to be vegan at first, and that that was the reason she didnt like going there anymore. Maybe something else happened, but personaly, I don't think so...if they really deleted that video, it speaks volumes
I genuinely can't see it at all I think it's gone.. honestly says it all doesn't it

To be honest that's what everyone is thinking with her vague posts.

I don't think people would be. Georgie is already telling her story and making people think the worst by omission.

The horse has long bolted on the privacy front 🏇. Not saying that's right, but they've been using and monetizing their side story for years now.
I don’t disagree with most of that. I guess maybe I just see it a different way. I was abused and cut ties with my family as soon as I could. I know my family pretend to the world that they love me so much and act as if nothing has happened. That’s like a kick in the teeth for me.

I know that if someone then told millions of people my story I’d feel ashamed, humiliated, embarrassed (none of which I should feel, I done nothing wrong, but you feel how you feel).

I just don’t think we will ever find out.

Reactions: 5
I watched it a few days ago. It’s definitely been deleted very recently. What I’m hoping has happened is that they are removing content featuring mentions of Mia’s dad to respect his privacy. Better late than never I guess.

Reactions: 7
I don’t disagree with most of that. I guess maybe I just see it a different way. I was abused and cut ties with my family as soon as I could. I know my family pretend to the world that they love me so much and act as if nothing has happened. That’s like a kick in the teeth for me.

I know that if someone then told millions of people my story I’d feel ashamed, humiliated, embarrassed (none of which I should feel, I done nothing wrong, but you feel how you feel).

I just don’t think we will ever find out.
It's all really odd, I was abused by my Dad and cut him off too so get where you're coming from. I guess we can't know what goes on behind closed doors, it's just a really odd situation and none of it adds up. I feel like if her bio Dad did something terrible he wouldn't make a public video trying to contact mia because he could be exposed. Maybe he could manipulate people to believe his side but he doesnt seem the type to me. Then all of sudden all the videos he made have been deleted, is that because Family fizz threaten him with legal action and they have way way way more money or something else? I guess we'll never know

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think you should feel bad. If all it took was one video from Mia's dad to completely ruin the agenda they've been pushing through so many years worth of videos, then that's on them. Did they think it was fair to completely destroy's someone image online and not face any retaliation or consequences? Whether family fizz are in the right or wrong here, you're allowed to disagree with what they're saying and doing.

Plus, they've made their life so public and had no shame in expoloiting Mia's relationship with her dad for views before, so I can't comprehend how it's a problem when her dad posts a couple of videos regarding the situation. Does this mean we have the right to know what's going on? Yes and no. It's their private life, but they chose to share it, so they can't expect people to suddenly be okay with them closing themselves off and not at least addressing it on their IG or YT?

They say they want to engage with the fizz fam, but apparently only the fizz fam that feeds their ignorance and titled views. The other side of the fanbase, who actually question their godly and perfect actions, get guilt tripped into thinking they're horrible people for ever questioning their side of the story. Pathetic.
Great post!!!!

Reactions: 2
I watched it a few days ago. It’s definitely been deleted very recently. What I’m hoping has happened is that they are removing content featuring mentions of Mia’s dad to respect his privacy. Better late than never I guess.
Wipe away the real dad from the videos, call Darren Dad and no one will be any wiser?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.