Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of info
It’s about the demographic of people watching ie older men especially on Mia’s own utube -it just proves they are pimping out their children and it’s said it’s a lot of families where the older child is a step child - you cannot tell me they don’t know these figures if a total stranger can access them

• Sick
Reactions: 9
"No restrictions" doesn't mean the virus isn't spreading and that masks aren't important!! Omg.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if they will come back to get their free covid vaccination and then clear off again?

Reactions: 6
I have just had a skim through Mias Instagram account... on most photos there is comments from older men, “i would love to stick it inside you hun” “nice sexy tits” “sexiest girl I’ve ever seen” are just a few examples.
On a ‘try on video’ where she tried on 7 different outfits the thumbnail is of her in the one bikini she tried on (boobs practically falling out!).
I don’t watch her YouTube videos but according to a commenter she no longer refers to her viewers as miacorns, possibly she is going to steer away from the teenage audience and make it more of a older channel... which really wouldn’t be a bad thing as I worry about the image some of her young naive followers are getting from mias accounts lately! I really feel that G and D guided her to post certain content knowing it gets the most views, exploiting your child at its finest.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I have just had a skim through Mias Instagram account... on most photos there is comments from older men, “i would love to stick it inside you hun” “nice sexy tits” “sexiest girl I’ve ever seen” are just a few examples.
On a ‘try on video’ where she tried on 7 different outfits the thumbnail is of her in the one bikini she tried on (boobs practically falling out!).
I don’t watch her YouTube videos but according to a commenter she no longer refers to her viewers as miacorns, possibly she is going to steer away from the teenage audience and make it more of a older channel... which really wouldn’t be a bad thing as I worry about the image some of her young naive followers are getting from mias accounts lately! I really feel that G and D guided her to post certain content knowing it gets the most views, exploiting your child at its finest.
Thats awful.. And critical comments about her dad and their parenting get deleted asap

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I have just come across this thread today after watching their YouTube videos since they moved to GC, I am gobsmacked really.. but so much of it makes sense now!! I thought I saw on here somebody had posted what georgie had replied to a comment about how they won’t address the video mias dad made ..but now I can’t see it on here?!
Here is the comment

No she still says miacorns every 5 seconds

Attachments

Reactions: 2
How absolutely tone deaf!! This makes me so angry. Even if they are trying to be support the area financially, how dare they still walk around maskless after travelling to several other locations.
Their bubble is definitely about to burst. More people are starting to comment and call them out.
Death toll in Mexico would say otherwise...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder if that's why they always film videos in their house now cause when they go out they don't wear masks and they know people would give them hate for it

Reactions: 5
So much for “treasuring others” when you disregard a mandated mask policy put in place to help keep you and others from spreading germs in a pandemic!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tourism is a modern form of colonialism. Her perspective is tone-deaf and ill-researched. I wish I could send her some academic articles as to how exploitation of indigenous communities continues to happen because of tourists. This makes me so angry as a Mexican student living in the US. I'm studying anthropology and these are issues that need to be discussed outside of academia because you end up with people like Georgie with large platforms making skewed and dangerous statements.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
God, this stuff about Mia’s dad is awful. If there truly is some *~*terribly unspeakable*~* secret then Georgia and Darren have been exploiting Mia’s trauma for years... I wouldn’t put it past them but I don’t buy it. Either way what they are doing is disgusting.

I suspect Mia sees her lifestyle with Georgie and Darren as far more glamorous and exciting than anything her dad can offer her. My guess would be she doesn’t want to see her dad maybe because of an original rift over the veganism and a second rift over the travelling, even though the constant travelling may be appealing it is really not in her best interests.

It’s just so upsetting to see her being pimped out on YouTube with Georgia and Darren offering nothing that concretely supports her fanciful aspirations. At 16 she should really be forming more realistic ideas about her future.

Reactions: 18
You know what Darren is so controlling you can tell, he is manipulative. Not only are they keeping Mia from her Dad but also other siblings as well by the looks of it.
Darren has clearly threatened Mias Dad with legal action but he did nothing wrong. Both Darren and Georgie are toxic!

Reactions: 12
I havent watched them for a while as too much just doesn't sit right with me. I feel so sorry for Georgies sister Haz she seems to have been completely abandoned by georgie. You could tell she doted on her neices, I remember watching her do a house tour & she had photos of them all over the place. after leaving JW so being completely shunned by the rest of her family it just seems really cruel that Georgie doesn't seem to have any contact with her now either. I have a feeling Darren is behind this, we have watched him slowly alienate them from everyone they know over the years & made there own cult. Imagine not putting sun cream on your kids, the thought makes me feel sick! & with how fair Mia is she should be very very vigilant in the sun. There is definitely going to be a documentary about them all in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I havent watched them for a while as too much just doesn't sit right with me. I feel so sorry for Georgies sister Haz she seems to have been completely abandoned by georgie. You could tell she doted on her neices, I remember watching her do a house tour & she had photos of them all over the place. after leaving JW so being completely shunned by the rest of her family it just seems really cruel that Georgie doesn't seem to have any contact with her now either. I have a feeling Darren is behind this, we have watched him slowly alienate them from everyone they know over the years & made there own cult. Imagine not putting sun cream on your kids, the thought makes me feel sick! & with how fair Mia is she should be very very vigilant in the sun. There is definitely going to be a documentary about them all in the future.
I watch her sister Harriet's YT channel and she seems lovely and down to earth...shame she can't see her own nieces and nephews

Reactions: 12
Koas outfit for his photoshoot didn’t fit at all...the front was so low cut and the straps kept falling off him....his pictures are gonna be so awkward 🤨

Also now I know what people mean when they say Georgie looks wired. She looked like she’d had 7 coffees...wtf.

I also find it gross that they kept the smash cake....I didn’t know people keep those for others to eat.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.