Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember in a Q&A a few years back, Mia said that she used to want to call Darren her dad. But from a young age Darren said no, because it would be disrespectful to her actual father....

but this is not disrespectful?
I bet Mia is guilt tripped into being told she has the ‘perfect life’ and reminded every day how ‘lucky she is’. Georgie telling horrible stories about the past and that they had a real lucky escape etc!!

Reactions: 13
Clearly Georgie is not telling the truth. If Mia really didn’t want to see her dad and Georgie had good intention, there would be communication between her and Mia’s dad. She could explain the poor man and he would accept it or fight in a court. He explained he wants to be in a friendly relationship with all of them, that’s why he never started the legal procedure.
I really feel sorry for him. Mia looks so happy with her dad and new family. What could have happened that she changed her mind so drastically. My guess would be being brainwashed by her mom.
Georgie only knows how to lie. Telling the truth isn't something she can do.
You are correct, they could do that if they had good intentions, but they don't. He seems to, especially since he never started the legal procedure.

Agreed! I know it's possible there's more to the story but the response from them seems like such an easy out. To me it makes Mia look like a brat, because I'm taking it as "he's not good enough/cool enough/rich enough" for her. One day she's gonna look back and feel really crappy. (And Kyeza - i'm sorry to say that about your daughter. I really am. I just think there's something about this that isn't sitting right and unless they've brainwashed her, which is possible too, this is all I can think of)
I've often thought she comes across as a spoiled brat, and so bloody loud. She seems to only know how to shout and scream. Anyway, she does seem like a brat, which seems to he a common theme with the kids in that family.
I hope she does feel awful about the way she has treated him, but for her to feel awful, she will need to open her eyes and realise the lies she has been fed.

I remember in a Q&A a few years back, Mia said that she used to want to call Darren her dad. But from a young age Darren said no, because it would be disrespectful to her actual father....

but this is not disrespectful?
I bet Mia is guilt tripped into being told she has the ‘perfect life’ and reminded every day how ‘lucky she is’. Georgie telling horrible stories about the past and that they had a real lucky escape etc!!
Doesn't she call Darren 'Dad'? I'm sure I've heard her say that recently, but maybe I misheard her, I really hope I did.

This is so disrespectful, telling lies, fake stories, badmouthing him and so on. Everyday they no doubt tell Mia how lucky she is and she has all these opportunities because of them and that she is a YouTuber because of them. Her 'fame is because of them.

She is 16 now. She needs to really open her eyes and wise up!

Reactions: 5
You are correct, they could do that if they had good intentions, but they don't. He seems to, especially since he never started the legal procedure.

I've often thought she comes across as a spoiled brat, and so bloody loud. She seems to only know how to shout and scream. Anyway, she does seem like a brat, which seems to he a common theme with the kids in that family.
I hope she does feel awful about the way she has treated him, but for her to feel awful, she will need to open her eyes and realise the lies she has been fed.

Doesn't she call Darren 'Dad'? I'm sure I've heard her say that recently, but maybe I misheard her, I really hope I did.

This is so disrespectful, telling lies, fake stories, badmouthing him and so on. Everyday they no doubt tell Mia how lucky she is and she has all these opportunities because of them and that she is a YouTuber because of them. Her 'fame is because of them.

She recently started saying dad… But nobody is sure why… Maybe for viewers? It kind of came out of nowhere that she was doing all of these dad videos when all along she has called him Darren

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I haven’t seen their blogs / videos in a very long time. If she started calling him dad directly to his face instead of Darren, then that is something new. And before it seemed like it was Darrens decision and not Mias decision to have that boundary!

Reactions: 4
New house, another video How do they manage to make two videos out of moving to each house like they basically make up 80% of their content.

Where have they moved to?
I think they are still in Mexico in Los Canales de Puerto Cancun.

Last edited:
New house, another video How do they manage to make two videos out of moving to each house like they basically make up 80% of their content.

Its no life for a child, the youngest 3 especially need stability. I wonder what theyve told Sienna about covid.

Reactions: 7
She recently started saying dad… But nobody is sure why… Maybe for viewers? It kind of came out of nowhere that she was doing all of these dad videos when all along she has called him Darren
I wouldn't be surprised if it is for viewers.
Exactly, it makes no sense as it did just come out of nowhere. And all the Dad videos yet kept calling him Darren.
I find it very disrespectful to her actual Dad.

How many hour tours have they done? Honestly old news and boring now. It would be so much more interesting if they got an actual home they were going to stay in for more than a few months and showed how they made it their own.

“when we want to entertain” “for social events”.. how bleeping ignorant

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if it is for viewers.
Exactly, it makes no sense as it did just come out of nowhere. And all the Dad videos yet kept calling him Darren.
I find it very disrespectful to her actual Dad.
Well and Darren even said when they were younger he felt it was disrespectful to him because he wouldn't want Sienna doing that with someone else... I'm sure he just goes with it.

Reactions: 1
Do you think that they get in trouble if they turn on the tv? Why is Sienna having to share a room with Karma? Her room is filled with Karma’s toys. And Mia talking about not being able to paint because in the last house Karma got ahold of the paints a few times. And also wrote on her canvas with a felt tip pen. What a brat!!! No parenting.

Reactions: 13
Its no life for a child, the youngest 3 especially need stability. I wonder what theyve told Sienna about covid.
Sienna is so into science, yet they basically think science is a lie. Sienna really is the odd one out in the family. I want someone to rescue her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi all, I don't watch them religiously but a video just came up on my YouTube that said 'new house tour' so I thought I'd have a watch, but I was also very confused throughout because haven't they just moved to Mexico in a brand new big house for like 5 months?! Wtf haha.. they're constantly moving house & country... I second all the other comments about no stability or school for the poor kids :( Mia is quite good at art I think, and it's a shame she doesn't go to school/college because that creativity needs to be encouraged rather than just a canvas and some paints at home. Also... why is their new house so bare?

Reactions: 6
Mia loved to paint but can’t because Georgie and Darren let Karma run riot with no boundaries. Great parenting there. I know she’s only two but definitely old enough to start learning about other people’s things and things that aren’t her toys.

Notice Sienna said ‘here are all Karma’s toys’. Typical. That poor girl gets to have nothing.

Those paintings blocking the tv are a bit culty. Because tv and entertainment is such a bad thing? Say the people who make their money off kids watching their videos.

Once again, a lovely house but completely soulless. Not a family at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well family fizz replied to me on insta and now I feel really guilty. I don't know what they mean about keep bringing it up though I've genuinely only commented once

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well family fizz replied to me on insta and now I feel really guilty. I don't know what they mean about keep bringing it up though I've genuinely only commented once
Don’t feel guilty. By skirting around the issue, only answering certain people, insinuating things and not making any kind of proper statement on it, they’re just asking for people to comment. They knew what they were doing posting vague comments like they did.

Now I very much doubt the dad is this hideous man they made him out to be (my theory has always been that maybe the dad didn’t want Mia to eat vegan at his and Georgie and Darren(mostly Darren) lost their tit. Could be wrong, it’s only my theory but seems to me in their minds that would be such an evil thing to want and would fit how they’re portraying him)
But they’re doing themselves no favours in what they’re doing. Either address it properly, say it’s a family matter and they hope people can respect Mia’s right to privacy etc or don’t respond. Trying to be vague and guilt trip people who ask isn’t going to get them far.

Reactions: 11
16 is very young. If her family are brainwashing her, age doesn't really come into it anyway. Poor girl only knows her "normal", doesn't even have any friends to compare her life to. A lot of people don't realize their upbringing wasn't healthy until they have children of their own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.