Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re the only family channel I watch, because I don’t agree with family vlogging. I started watching them in Jan 2018 and I think because I’ve been having such a rough time the past few years, their videos were relaxing/calming for me. I got attached to their LA vlogs and that’s what kind of made me love their channel (maybe because I’ve always wanted to go there?). I guess I felt some attachment to their content because it was something that made me happy when I was sad 😪 but realizing they’re probably not great people kinda stings.

I really hate to say this but now I wonder of they have skeletons in the closet. It never occurred to me that they might be avoiding something. I always thought they just enjoy travelling and it was as simple as that. Tbh, I have really enjoyed most of their content over the past few years, but there have definitely been things I’ve thought were inappropriate such as how much skin Mias outfits show and the bikini try on video. And a couple of other titles and thumbnails that were suggestive.

It’s definitely starting to seem like there’s deliberate parental alienation from Mias father and that is just so hurtful. That is one of the most hurtful things you could do to someone who genuinely loves their child. It’s hard to not look at them differently now because of this.

I think part of the reason why I didn’t think the living abroad was problematic is because I always assumed it was temporary and they would settle down at some point. But I’ve been watching them for three years. There’s no sign of them anchoring somewhere and buying a home/settling down. They think that buying a home is a bad investment, but I thought they would change their mind about that. How is renting airbnb less expensive than buying a home?

Edit: Also, when Mia said that Sienna, Karma, and Koa are all wanted and needed, it broke my heart for her other siblings. But it’s probably her loss because they’re probably awesome kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just find it interesting that we all have taken the father’s side.
I actually do kind of agree with this. Although I lean more towards his side, I think it is questionable when after all, it is only one side of the story.

My main problem though is that they used him for click bait for so long, but when we start to ask questions about him, suddenly it is really hurting Mia.

This stands regardless of wether he made a video or not. They only wanna use the situation for views. It’s inevitable people will ask questions and they must know that, so why use him for click bait in the first place if he was such a damaging person to Mia.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think it’s quite interesting that we’ve all given Mia’s dad the benefit of the doubt and assumed he is genuine and telling the truth.

what if, devil’s advocate,he has done something terrible as their replies suggest? We just assume he is telling the truth due to our dislike of FF?

Those replies from them do make out that something very serious has happened and that he’s not the loving, doting, hard done by father that everyone here seems to think. But of course we will probably never know.

At 16 Mia is able to have a baby, get married, have a full time job, etc so is obviously not going to be forced into seeing her dad by a court, and for many years now, her opinion would have been listened to in a court regarding if she wanted to see him or not.

Just to clarify, FF drive me up the wall now, they are lazy parents, incredibly materialistic, have a blatant disregard for their children’s safety. I did like them back in the days of Vegan Fitness Tv but now they are weird.
I agree, as someone said earlier there are always three sides to a story, person a's, person b's and the truth.

I'd be embarrassed if my parents would start putting sobby videos about me up and I'm well into my 30ies.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone found the AirBnB listings for the places they've stayed? Past or present. I swear I can never find them.
Yes, not on Airbnb but here are Zillow listings for three of them.

First LA trip in Jan 2018: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6652-Whitley-Ter-Los-Angeles-CA-90068/20803838_zpid/ the kitchen has been re-done so it looks a little different.

Family Fizz house tour vid:

Second LA trip May 2018: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7940-Vulcan-Dr-Los-Angeles-CA-90046/20801881_zpid/ no furnishings so looks different.

Their tour of this house:

Third LA trip Oct - Dec 2018: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2050-Laurel-Canyon-Blvd-Los-Angeles-CA-90046/20802476_zpid/ the nicest in my opinion, except for the deer heads mounted on the wall.

House tour:

Reactions: 4
I have just come across this thread today after watching their YouTube videos since they moved to GC, I am gobsmacked really.. but so much of it makes sense now!! I thought I saw on here somebody had posted what georgie had replied to a comment about how they won’t address the video mias dad made ..but now I can’t see it on here?!

Reactions: 6
A lot of information is coming out about who actually watches this lot and especially about Mia really disturbing

Reactions: 9
First time poster here! But I started watching Family Fizz when they lived in Gran Canaria and they were called Vegan Family TV. I really enjoyed them back then and then over time I just couldn't watch anymore. They just became very cringy and fake and it was hard to keep up with all the moving and stuff. But I am so glad more people are talking about them now and so much has come out. Mia's channel is insanely inappropriate; posting videos about periods, bras, boobs, and puberty at like 12/13/14 years old and basically being pimped out by Darren and Georgie. And to find out that her audience is primarily adult men is even more disturbing. Darren always gave me a creepy vibe.

What kind of info
Channel analytics, like who watches their videos. Apparently Mia's audience on Mia's Life is 76% adult men 😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Channel analytics, like who watches their videos. Apparently Mia's audience on Mia's Life is 76% adult men 😬
That's because its an estimate and children using their parents tablets.

Pretty normal for a channel with young followers

I used to love them aswell when they lived in London? back when they were vegan family tv like 2014/15 as they seemed very normal etc and even in Gran Canaria they seemed normal but afterwards I stopped watching them as it just seemed strange how they moved around so much? I always thought it was as they enjoyed travelling but recently via tiktok Ive seem how they’re travelling everywhere even in a pandemic seems so strange like they’re hiding from something/ someone? G and D always seemed a bit strange in their parenting style tbh

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why mias dad had to delete his videos for Mia?
We assume there were some kind of legal threats

I have just come across this thread today after watching their YouTube videos since they moved to GC, I am gobsmacked really.. but so much of it makes sense now!! I thought I saw on here somebody had posted what georgie had replied to a comment about how they won’t address the video mias dad made ..but now I can’t see it on here?!
He took both videos down on the same day that Georgie was responding to comments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Honestly their behaviour just baffles me. I don’t think I’ve seen such an insecure family unit. Always hopping about, no boundaries for the younger children and ignoring the needs of the older ones. And the ‘adults’ are just downright creepy.

How absolutely tone deaf!! This makes me so angry. Even if they are trying to be support the area financially, how dare they still walk around maskless after travelling to several other locations.
Their bubble is definitely about to burst. More people are starting to comment and call them out.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.