Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad that either way Mia’s dad is made to look bad cause if he had stayed quiet forever and never came out with the videos on YouTube then most people would of always had the impression that he didn’t care about Mia and abandoned her but him coming out with the videos still led to people judging him making it out like he didn’t have good intentions and it’ll be made out to Mia that he’s trying to ruin their lives and perfect family etc when that’s not the case. Georgie probably went into a panic cause we know how she loves to constantly praise Darren as this king who took on the role of being Mia’s dad when her real dad has always been there for her just was ignored. As much I wouldn’t wish anything bad on anybody I do believe in karma and if you do a bad turn on somebody then you best believe it’ll come back around on you so if they’ve threatened legal action on Kyeza or whatever has been said to make the poor man delete everything I hope they realise that there’s a good chance at least one of their kids will grow up and absolutely despise them for exploiting them online and making money off them and they might never hear form their child again. Karma has every right to sue them for naming her that.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be surprised if Darren has threatened Mia’s Dad with Legal Action to take the videos down 🤔
Oh definitely! You know he wouldn't have just taken those videos down for no reason. I'm sure they're claiming he's trying to defame them or something. Sad that you would do that to your daughter's dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Koa Star and Karma Oak are names you give children who are made fun of their entire lives. It’s awful! Poor kids.

Reactions: 14
Koa Star and Karma Oak are names you give children who are made fun of their entire lives. It’s awful! Poor kids.
Yes if Georgie or Darren ever complain about their children hate etc. again then I will be annoyed because they are the reason for it. If they didn’t have silly names or their lives documented to millions I am sure they would be ok and live normal lives. It’s like they purposefully choose to do this so that their children are dependent on them. Honestly , who names their child karma without thinking they might be bullied in the future or be embarrassed when they are older. They have deffo changed in the seven years between sienna and karma because they are experiencing completely different childhoods and you can tell that by the look on siennas face when she got more that a couple of Prezzies for xmas and Bday like she has been used to whereas that lavish life toddlers will know.

Reactions: 12
I used to watch Familyfizz. It must be so hard to watch your daughters life online and not be able to have any input or contact.
I find it sad if he hasn’t done anything wrong and is reaching out to his daughter and being badly labelled by followers etc.
This is what I find awful about social media as no one knows everything we just get part of a persons life online.
I believe every child has a right to have a relationship with both their parents unless extreme circumstances. My own son who is 7 still has to see his dad even though there was DV. I know how horrible court proceedings are and how financially and emotionally draining they can be.
What I do know is that people can never run away from things forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I proper think Georgie and Darren have properly poisoned mias mind about her father and it’s disgusting. I hope her dad is alright with this as the videos were beautiful and made me cry:(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes if Georgie or Darren ever complain about their children hate etc. again then I will be annoyed because they are the reason for it. If they didn’t have silly names or their lives documented to millions I am sure they would be ok and live normal lives. It’s like they purposefully choose to do this so that their children are dependent on them. Honestly , who names their child karma without thinking they might be bullied in the future or be embarrassed when they are older. They have deffo changed in the seven years between sienna and karma because they are experiencing completely different childhoods and you can tell that by the look on siennas face when she got more that a couple of Prezzies for xmas and Bday like she has been used to whereas that lavish life toddlers will know.
I often think how ridiculous it’s going to look in 20 years when they’re unable to make money from YouTube and karma and Koa will have to get actual jobs and them turning up to interviews like, “I can be an editor because I grew up on a YouTube channel and learnt to edit from my dad. Ignore the fact I didn’t go to school ever or get any GCSEs, because school is stupid and traveling the world (just to stay in an air bnb) is a much better way to learn. ” I can fully imagine one of them saying that in an interview and the employer telling them they won’t employ someone without any qualifications or proper experience.
Also, if you were an employer and someone called karma oak or Koa star applied for a job would you take them seriously? At least Mia and Sienna have normal names and some school experience, especially Sienna as she does seem to enjoy going to school (although it must be hard moving schools every few months). Mia and Sienna are likely going to be the only other children karma and Koa ever properly know. We know Mia and Sienna had friends before their parents uprooted them and they might have even retained some connections, but it seems when they travel now they barely leave where they’re staying, let alone go out and meet new people. Karma is already quite bratty and her behaviour doesn’t seem to be seen as bad by her parents which is worrying, it seems she’s going to grow up thinking the worlds revolves around her beher parents and big sisters are always telling her how special and cute she is. Plus Koa being the youngest and only boy will also be spoilt way more than the older two were and him and karma will be used by their parents for cute content and they’ll know nothing other than performing for the cameras. Some youtubers say they act different off camera and aren’t as crazy as they might act in videos but I recon all of family fizz are just as detached irl as what we see.

I also noticed how in the screenshot attached Georgie was intentionally vague in order to leave the comment open to interpretation by their largely underage followers- who will assume the worst, which is exactly the fizz families intention.

It's basically one man (mias dad) fighting for his right to see his daughter and the family fizz exploiting their power and numbers to bury his voice and make vague accusations.
Yes, I'm glad someone else noticed that too. She left it very vague and open to interpretation..and of course people will assume either way. Georgie knows she holds all the power there as she has a following (I don't know why) and people will jump to their defence, regardless of whether they are lying or not. It is disgusting and I really hope her Dad has not been threatened as why else would the videos have disappeared?

If they have, that shows their true colours and they must be poisoning Mia against him. She is 16, surely she is old enough to decide if she wants him in her life, but of course if her mind has been turned against him, she might not even consider reaching out to him.

I hope you're okay @Kyeza84 ... Your video was really blowing up, Maybe it got too much? Did Georgie or Darren say something? You've got our full support!

Also, in the moving vlog, Mia showed her wrecked skateboard, Karma messed up the whole front of the board...how even? She gets away with everything. Its not on video, but i wont be surprised if they Just laughed it off. Cheecky Karma, you're so cute!
They are brats. They are letting them off with all sorts and they have themselves to blame. Those kids need boundaries, routine, rules, they need to he reprimanded when they act like little brats (which they seem to do pretty much every day). Instead it will have most likely been laughed off and Mia probably felt like she couldn't be upset about it, unless she genuinely was not bothered, which would be odd since she liked it so much and it is now messed up.

As they grow older, they will turn from brats into teenagers or pre teens who need an asbo! They honestly think they can get off with being so disrespectful and rude, it is not good to see. But, they only have themselves to blame. They are awful human beings and even worse parents.

Reactions: 6
Before Georgie deleted the post that was basically a dig at Mia’s dad , Georgie was liking a lot of comments underneath it and the comments said things like “ it’s always jealous people who want a bit of fame who say things about your family ” and “ You guys are all a perfect family nobody else matters ” and “ Mia already has the best mum and dad ignore the hate you’re getting ” so it’s no surprise she deleted the post cause it really made her look bad and a bit spiteful to be honest.

• Wow
Sorry but if Mia is “responsible” enough to decide not to then she can reach out to her own father and say why instead of Georgie saying it for her 😪

I'm guessing they've either threatened Mia's Dad with legal action, or Mia has responded to her Dad basically stating she doesn't want anything to do with him. Heartbreaking either way. I hope Mia grows up to realise that her Dad clearly loved her.

Reactions: 13
I’ve always felt more sorry for Sienna than I did for Mia. A lot of it for the way she’s always ignored or an afterthought but mostly because the way I saw it, at least Mia had a way out. Whether that be as a teen or when she’s 18+. At least she had a normal family somewhere if she ever wanted away from her controlling step after and mother who made a living off exploiting her. But by the looks of it, Georgie and Darren are doing their best to make sure Mia feels like she doesn’t have that way out.
What a horrible thing to do to your child. Not only turn her against her dad but rob her of a relationship with the siblings while filling her head with all this everything is about family stuff. The poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Before Georgie deleted the post that was basically a dig at Mia’s dad , Georgie was liking a lot of comments underneath it and the comments said things like “ it’s always jealous people who want a bit of fame who say things about your family ” and “ You guys are all a perfect family nobody else matters ” and “ Mia already has the best mum and dad ignore the hate you’re getting ” so it’s no surprise she deleted the post cause it really made her look bad and a bit spiteful to be honest.
That woman is a witch. She is spiteful and the fact she was liking certain comments, again showed her true colours.
Mia has a mum and Darren. I wouldn't say they are the best, as what we have seen is certainly disturbing and concerning.

Sorry but if Mia is “responsible” enough to decide not to then she can reach out to her own father and say why instead of Georgie saying it for her 😪
This ^
Georgie is just being Mia's mouth piece. Instead, Mia needs to get in touch with her biological dad and see sense! He clearly loves her and I feel so sorry for him.

I'm guessing they've either threatened Mia's Dad with legal action, or Mia has responded to her Dad basically stating she doesn't want anything to do with him. Heartbreaking either way. I hope Mia grows up to realise that her Dad clearly loved her.
I am guessing they threatened him as that sounds like something they would do? I hope she does realise, however I worry she won't and will keep believing Georgie and Darren's lies.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Clearly Georgie is not telling the truth. If Mia really didn’t want to see her dad and Georgie had good intention, there would be communication between her and Mia’s dad. She could explain the poor man and he would accept it or fight in a court. He explained he wants to be in a friendly relationship with all of them, that’s why he never started the legal procedure.
I really feel sorry for him. Mia looks so happy with her dad and new family. What could have happened that she changed her mind so drastically. My guess would be being brainwashed by her mom.

• Sad
fa
Clearly Georgie is not telling the truth. If Mia really didn’t want to see her dad and Georgie had good intention, there would be communication between her and Mia’s dad. She could explain the poor man and he would accept it or fight in a court. He explained he wants to be in a friendly relationship with all of them, that’s why he never started the legal procedure.
I really feel sorry for him. Mia looks so happy with her dad and new family. What could have happened that she changed her mind so drastically. My guess would be being brainwashed by her mom.
fame happened

Reactions: 1
She really looks like shes been crying here. I hope she feels the pain she has inflicted on kye and his family. These people are truly awful View attachment 385952
Daren really freaks me out. His eyes and closed mouth smile ... he looks so controlling and creepy. You’d wonder what they’re like without the camera turned on, you can’t be happy and positive all the time. I’d say Darren is angry and stays in his office a lot

Reactions: 11
Agreed! I know it's possible there's more to the story but the response from them seems like such an easy out. To me it makes Mia look like a brat, because I'm taking it as "he's not good enough/cool enough/rich enough" for her. One day she's gonna look back and feel really crappy. (And Kyeza - i'm sorry to say that about your daughter. I really am. I just think there's something about this that isn't sitting right and unless they've brainwashed her, which is possible too, this is all I can think of)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.