Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Georgie degrade herself by calling her 'milk machine' on Karma's instagram?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Good lord was that Bali vlog a challenge to see who could say “amazing” the most amount of times?!

Going on about the environment when they are greedy consumerists with no concern for their carbon footprint - what do they need to unwind from?!

Still this is the kind of luxurious living that people want to see I guess (don’t fancy it myself with all that talk of Gekko’s!)

• Angry
  • Sad
Going on about the environment when they are greedy consumerists with no concern for their carbon footprint - what do they need to unwind from?!
Darren is a used car salesman,
or one of those lad who try and sell you “quality naturally woven carpets” from the back of his van when they’re really the remnants from a skip down the road. He’s a chancer who found a very clean, clever way to grow his audience.
Who’s gonna find fault with the vegan, happy, fun loving, environmentally friendly family who want to spread nothing but love and positivity 🤔

Why does Georgie degrade herself by calling her 'milk machine' on Karma's instagram?
I think she’s joking, I really don’t think she’s degrading herself I’ve heard many talk like that but I’m a lighthearted way.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the vlog last month
‘Telling our kids we’re pregnant’
Mia said “If it’s a girl there is going to be a fifth one because your trying for a boy.” Darren and Georgie got very defensive. I do think they are trying for a boy, they would be lying if they said they don’t want a boy more. What does everyone else think ?
Also why do they keep moving around to different country’s and renting overpriced places. Georgie and Darren act like a free couple in their early 20’s. They have 2 kids a baby and another one on the way. They need to settle down. That last house they lived in, in Brighton was gorgeous and perfect for them! Nice garden and nice area. Why don’t they settle down and buy a house before the money dries up. At least they will have something to show for it then. They should buy a house in Brighton and put the kids in a nice private school and just settle down. They can go on holiday in school breaks. I remember when they lived in that church conversion and Sienna and Mia went to school and Mia went out with friends. Both looked so much happier then. Siennna is very social able and thrives in school. Mia needs to get her GCSEs. The Inghams are weird but at least they have bought a nice house. Don’t understand why you would rent when you have all that money. Also JoJo Siennas friend definitely has autism and adhd. His parents don’t help by pulling him out of school and letting him get his own way. Very strange kid (sorry if that sounds harsh).

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see the vlog last month
‘Telling our kids we’re pregnant’
Mia said “If it’s a girl there is going to be a fifth one because your trying for a boy.” Darren and Georgie got very defensive. I do think they are trying for a boy, they would be lying if they said they don’t want a boy more. What does everyone else think ?
Also why do they keep moving around to different country’s and renting overpriced places. Georgie and Darren act like a free couple in their early 20’s. They have 2 kids a baby and another one on the way. They need to settle down. That last house they lived in, in Brighton was gorgeous and perfect for them! Nice garden and nice area. Why don’t they settle down and buy a house before the money dries up. At least they will have something to show for it then. They should buy a house in Brighton and put the kids in a nice private school and just settle down. They can go on holiday in school breaks. I remember when they lived in that church conversion and Sienna and Mia went to school and Mia went out with friends. Both looked so much happier then. Siennna is very social able and thrives in school. Mia needs to get her GCSEs. The Inghams are weird but at least they have bought a nice house. Don’t understand why you would rent when you have all that money. Also JoJo Siennas friend definitely has autism and adhd. His parents don’t help by pulling him out of school and letting him get his own way. Very strange kid (sorry if that sounds harsh).
I think Darren would definitely be annoyed if the baby its a boy. I don't understand why they'd have a fifth if this baby is a girl as the next one could be a girl too.

Reactions: 1
Georgie's leg is covered in mozzie bites, I've not watched many vlogs (just wanted to see what karma got for her birthday!) Is she not worried about the Zika virus?
I feel all of Karma's gifts were brought at like a 99p store. Youd have thought more thought and care would have gone in to a child's 1st birthday.

I think Darren would definitely be annoyed if the baby its a boy. I don't understand why they'd have a fifth if this baby is a girl as the next one could be a girl too.
I can't edit this but I mean't to say if the baby isn't a boy. 😂

Reactions: 2
Georgie's leg is covered in mozzie bites, I've not watched many vlogs (just wanted to see what karma got for her birthday!) Is she not worried about the Zika virus?
I feel all of Karma's gifts were brought at like a 99p store. Youd have thought more thought and care would have gone in to a child's 1st birthday.
When I watched that Vlog I thought Georgie looked really unwell, maybe instead of dragging the family on long haul flights constantly, stay at home and rest, they are barely in one place for longer than 5 minutes before they are heading off somewhere else. There is living your best life and then totally exhausting yourself to the detriment of your health, especially when pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
1. Family fizz living their materialistic lifestyle asking what’s good about our day when they couldn’t care less.
2. Darren acting like his t-shirts that tell us to smile will cure depression . Thank you Darren.
3. Georgie didn’t really want a 3rd baby but I always feel she was pressured a bit by Darren so then they had Karma but she was angry she wasn’t a boy and now they both want this 4th baby to be a boy because Darren thinks in his money hungry mind that it’ll add something different to their channel & bring in more money rather than having a repeat of another baby girl cause he probably feels it’s boring . Georgie wants a boy because she is just as greedy and she’s bored of having girls which is a bit sad cause she has 3 healthy daughters she should be grateful and lastly I feel she wants to give Darren a boy to prove something cause he wants a boy too. I really hope the baby is a girl cause you can’t have eveything you want .
4. Mia knows they only are having this 4th baby in hopes of having a boy , she called out their bs in the reveal video but they both denied it.
5. Now they’ve hired an editor for their videos , a nanny for the girls and a cleaner for washing etc , I won’t be surprised if they hire a chef too. They’ve said they’re too busy to do everything but if they have people doing everything for them then what are they going to be doing ? I’d understand if they where an elderly couple in retirement wanting to relax and travel but these two just seem to pamper themselves all day long.
As soon as this family changed their name to family fizz I knew they where going downhill. How can two adults in their mid 30’s can go around in public calling eachother mummy and daddy fizz is worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
2. Darren acting like his t-shirts that tell us to smile will cure depression . Thank you Darren.
5. Now they’ve hired an editor for their videos , a nanny for the girls and a cleaner for washing etc , I won’t be surprised if they hire a chef too. They’ve said they’re too busy to do everything but if they have people doing everything for them then what are they going to be doing ? I’d understand if they where an elderly couple in retirement wanting to relax and travel but these two just seem to pamper themselves all day long.
As soon as this family changed their name to family fizz I knew they where going downhill. How can two adults in their mid 30’s can go around in public calling eachother mummy and daddy fizz is worrying.
Seriously. 😂 I thought the Treasure Others Be Yourself thing was nice at first as catchphrase thing - especially when their audience is so young, but to turn it into merch just makes it seem so...not genuine at all. I could maybe understand if some of the profits went to mental health of anti-bullying charities or something, but its just another money making thing for them.

I don't understand how they're so busy either? All of their videos are so basic...most look like they can be filmed in about an hour at most. If they're not editing them and have a nanny and cleaner, how are they busy? I assume an accountant sorts most of their taxes and such as well...plus they have management I think?

Reactions: 6
Seriously. 😂 I thought the Treasure Others Be Yourself thing was nice at first as catchphrase thing - especially when their audience is so young, but to turn it into merch just makes it seem so...not genuine at all. I could maybe understand if some of the profits went to mental health of anti-bullying charities or something, but its just another money making thing for them.

I don't understand how they're so busy either? All of their videos are so basic...most look like they can be filmed in about an hour at most. If they're not editing them and have a nanny and cleaner, how are they busy? I assume an accountant sorts most of their taxes and such as well...plus they have management I think?
Exactly 😂I fully agree. If some of the profits where going towards a mental health charity or anti-bullying , I would see it as more genuine and have more respect for them but unfortunately they’re just in it for the money. It’s not even an incredible business idea ....it’s t-shirts....telling us to smile.

So true their videos look like they’re made within an hour and they upload like 2 times a week sometimes so they are nowhere near as busy as they claim to be. I’d say an accountant does sort all that out for them but I also feel Darren is very controlling with the money side of things too. I’m not sure what management they’re with I think it’s the same as the Ingham Family 😬which is another topic all together 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
I’m pretty sure they have a chef because in their last video they said we’re just waiting for them to make our breakfast and cake

Also just anyone else think Mia’s channel is a bit inappropriate, her last video she was trying on bikinis

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure they have a chef because in their last video they said we’re just waiting for them to make our breakfast and cake

Also just anyone else think Mia’s channel is a bit inappropriate, her last video she was trying on bikinis
[/QUOTE]
Totally inappropriate, she is still a child and as such as a parent you should be safeguarding them. I am disgusted her parents think this was an appropriate subject for a Vlog, I seriously question their need for money over the safety and selling out their daughter for views....

• Angry

Wow how lazy can they get?

I agree. In real life, I wouldn't question a 14 year old wearing a bikini to the beach at all...but they seem to be going for the pweirdo angle with some of her videos and it grosses me out...like the trying to look 18 video, photoshopping me 'hotter', bra video etc. They might think nothing of it, but I bet if they looked at her channel's analytics it'd be quite worrying.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Seriously. 😂 I thought the Treasure Others Be Yourself thing was nice at first as catchphrase thing - especially when their audience is so young, but to turn it into merch just makes it seem so...not genuine at all.
Am I right in saying this TOBY thing didn’t start as “treasure others be yourself “
Back when they got everybody to go to other people’s channels and comment “TOBY” was it because of the story they told, about someone in a hotel room next to them shouting Toby over and over?
And when they were called out by other channels they twisted the meaning to suit their “merch” 😒

Am I right in saying this TOBY thing didn’t start as “treasure others be yourself “
Back when they got everybody to go to other people’s channels and comment “TOBY” was it because of the story they told, about someone in a hotel room next to them shouting Toby over and over?
And when they were called out by other channels they twisted the meaning to suit their “merch” 😒
Damn I didn't know that. I know they had people spam other people's channels which was lame, but didn't realise it was over some story they'd told.

Reactions: 1
When I watched that Vlog I thought Georgie looked really unwell, maybe instead of dragging the family on long haul flights constantly, stay at home and rest, they are barely in one place for longer than 5 minutes before they are heading off somewhere else. There is living your best life and then totally exhausting yourself to the detriment of your health, especially when pregnant.
I agree, she did look exhausted!

Damn I didn't know that. I know they had people spam other people's channels which was lame, but didn't realise it was over some story they'd told.
I’m almost certain it was because someone was shouting Toby one night and they had continued it on as a kind of “joke” with each other, then encouraged their sheep to do the same in other channels comments.
The “treasure others be yourself” was just flung in out of nowhere one day around the time of the merch and I remember doing a double take and thinking “damn Darren really is a travelling salesman isn’t he”

I’d have done the same tbh, she’s one 😆 she wants to eat her foot or the wrapping paper 🤷‍♀️ She has a load of toys and they’re in another country right now. She wouldn’t need anything more imo.
The speech Georgie did made me eyeroll, then trying to push the rest of them into “deep speeches” too much eye cardio in this heat 😐
They’re still bleeping pushing that “birth” vlog to the Max

Last edited:
  • Sad
I’m almost certain it was because someone was shouting Toby one night and they had continued it on as a kind of “joke” with each other, then encouraged their sheep to do the same in other channels comments.
The “treasure others be yourself” was just flung in out of nowhere one day around the time of the merch and I remember doing a double take and thinking “damn Darren really is a travelling salesman isn’t he”

I’d have done the same tbh, she’s one 😆 she wants to eat her foot or the wrapping paper 🤷‍♀️ She has a load of toys and they’re in another country right now. She wouldn’t need anything more imo.
The speech Georgie did made me eyeroll, then trying to push the rest of them into “deep speeches” too much eye cardio in this heat 😐
They’re still bleeping pushing that “birth” vlog to the Max
She hardly has a whole load of toys in Dubai. Isnt it a play mat and I couple of toys shoved by the front door? I may be wrong but thats what I saw in the house tour vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.