Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missing when they didn't upload fake, scripted, crap. It's gotten ridiculous. There's no way a family of five can travel anywhere they choose for $5000. Their options would be very limited. North Korea Georgie? Really twit? Maybe that was part of the script. Anyway, wasn't the money supposed to go to Mia? Oh duck it, let's be real, there was no prize. It's also so obvious that it was pre planned that Georgie would be out first, then Mia, so that no phones would be damaged - just Siennas ipod.

Used to adore them but since their recent click bait about finding out the gender when they didn't, they've been irritating. I was also thinking about how last year when they found out the gender, they said it was really gonna "change the dynamic of the household" making everyone think they were having a boy.

Used to adore them.

Reactions: 6
Well family fizz blocked me for sending this tweet. Instead of trying to justify themselves, they just block.
I was blocked from their YouTube comments a long time ago for pointing out how insulting it was for them compare Darren dressed up as a clown to people who are judged for being different (disabilities etc)

I guess you remind them of what thoughtless idiots they are and they can’t defend so they just block.

Reactions: 8
I've been blocked from Mia's instagram for suggesting her content wasn't very appropriate for her age and maybe she could broaden her content and be more creative with her videos

Reactions: 5
I've been blocked from Mia's instagram for suggesting her content wasn't very appropriate for her age and maybe she could broaden her content and be more creative with her videos
The Sun should run an article about the exploitation of kids of Family YTers and how they deliberately target paedos - not just on what bad parenting decisions the Minghams make.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe they have done Mia wearing pregnancy bump again. She is 14. It just looks so wrong

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Georgie is getting way too excited in the video for Mia.. it was weird the first time they did it and even weirder now. Seems like that she is wanting it to be Mia’s main goal in life (to become a teen mum).

Sorry did Georgie just also say that it is for ‘educational purposes’😂 what good is Mia going to get out of learning the top 10 pregnancy struggles..?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Honestly so sad how so many young kids are giving hate to people who are pointing out how wrong the videos are.

Also, I read the other thread as well about Family Fizz, is it very likely that Darren could be abusive or have issues bar being an ex-druggie?

Harriette’s Instagram videos annoy the sh#t out of me. How is she affording a room full of makeup and clothes? She doesn’t work??

I think they seem like such a lovely family- although Darren seems like he is quite passive aggressive! I cannot, however, stand the inappropriate content in their videos. There have been so many involving Mia and Sienna where I have cringed at the thought of what these girls are being asked to do. I feel like the girls are very cut off from reality and sometimes it’s actually very hard to watch. I’ve unsubscribed after the ‘ignoring my kids for 24hrs’ video and the one where Georgie pretends she is ill after working out and gets amnesia, so awful to do that to your kids you could actually see at certain points that Sienna was quite scared about what was going on! the Mia pregnancy bump video came up as a suggestion and I couldn’t believe that they’re doing it again.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Are they in Dubai just now? Is this where Mia did the baby bump thing?? That’s a bit risky if so!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Are they in Dubai just now? Is this where Mia did the baby bump thing?? That’s a bit risky if so!
Yes. Georgie said it’s illegal to be unmarried and pregnant in Dubai so it really was a stupid and risky thing for them to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Family Fizz are now with viral talent the same gutter company that managed the inghams (and dropped them).

• Sick
  • Wow
Well family fizz blocked me for sending this tweet. Instead of trying to justify themselves, they just block.
That’s a decent tweet. Can’t see why they blocked you. They are money hungry. Sick of the challenge vlogs and it’s all money.

They scare me. Darren is a control freak. They are money hungry.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.