Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Mia’s videos have gone a step too far, her most recent one is ‘How it feels to be skinny and gorgeous’

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Right Mia’s videos have gone a step too far, her most recent one is ‘How it feels to be skinny and gorgeous’
Has anyone watched the video and could give me a summary? Like is she actually being as blunt as the title or is it meant to be like a skit?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched the video and could give me a summary? Like is she actually being as blunt as the title or is it meant to be like a skit?
Its supposed to be a skit as she's putting on a bad 'valley girl' type of accident and keeps saying 'like', mentioning Starbucks etc and freaking out over them possibly putting sugar in her coffee and how its going to make her fat. Also is wearing more make up than usual. I only made it a few minutes through as its literally a load of nothing...I don't get how she managed 15 mins of that.

It has TONS of dislikes though. 2.4k likes to 901 dislikes.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well I agree she's skinny, gorgeous :censored:... I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I also think Georgie looks a bit like skeletor. Very chisieled and wide eyed.

I imagine her to be the type of person that gets in your personal space while talking to you. Whereby you have to take a step back and she follows you and by the end of the conversation you have made it half way across the room.

Reactions: 8
I just watched a couple of minutes of Mia’s video. I’m confused. Is it supposed to be funny? I showed it to my daughter and she said “Omg feel rare” (Irish speak for “that’s embarrassing”)

I didn’t watch it all but I felt it inappropriate too. She’s very young to be dressed like that online, imo. And from what I did watch I think it had the potential to make a lot of viewers feel like crap about themselves.

Reactions: 4
Family Fizz’s most recent vlog - Finding our if it’s a boy or a girl *gone wrong*

1. They didn’t find out if it’s a boy or girl
2. Nothing at all went wrong

So stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Family fizz “ We don’t mind what gender the baby is we’re happy no matter what we’re so grateful aren’t we Darren ,yes Georgie we don’t mind at all ”.
I was here thinking wow they’ve finally started to appreciate the fact they’re even able to have another baby and aren’t just having a baby for a boy.
Family fizz 2 seconds later : boy boy boy boy it’s probably a boy I’d say we’re having a boy , girls what do you think ? It’s definitely a boy , a little brother is 100% what you’ll get , not that we mind or anything but karma here is 1 year old and has psychic powers and she said it’s going to be a boy not that we’re only having this baby for a boy or anything but it’s got to be a boy you know .
Fair enough they want to experience what it’s like to have a son but there’s a way of saying things in a more appreciative way. It just makes me see them in a negative light sometimes.

Also I feel like poor Sienna seems so bored at least that’s how she comes across in videos when the camera isn’t directly on her she just looks fed up and it’s sad cause she’s only 7 she should be out playing with kids her age , not being stuck in a house or shopping mall all the time. She always seems to force herself to act super happy infront of the camera sometimes it’s just what I’ve noticed. It is important to spend time with her siblings but at the same time her 14 year old sister is busy in her room doing videos a lot of the time, her baby sister is a baby there’s not much Sienna can do with her at the moment as there’s an age gap . She should be talking with kids her age and I know they said she’s in a school type of thing there and we don’t see their everyday life but it’s a bit weird that anytime we do see their life , Sienna just doesn’t seem herself , maybe it’s cause she’s getting older but she’s an innocent little kid who has the right to a normal childhood cause she seemed so much happier in Brighton.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I completely feel like that's all they care about. They live in a place where women don't appear to have as much freedom. Makes me question if their lives are as good as they claim. I couldn't imagine not sending my kids to school so I could do youtube. Heck I am pretty such their content was better before traveling started 😂. I expected it to imorove. I'm trying for my 3rd and last baby. I wouldn't of cared what my genders were or OBBESSED over it. Especially after 2 loses in my life however I am blessed to have my kids. An almost 3 year old girl and an just turned 1 year old boy.

I'm glad they done have to suffer like I did but man I hope it's an girl. Funny enough it's alot harder to tell in 4D. However if they have an boy I hope they don't play favourites with him. That would just be awful.

Also thank you all for any lovely comments I read if saying you were sorry for my lost.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched their living our day in alphabetical order video? at 1.14 it looks like Mia's bedroom door is being unlocked from the outside...I'm really concerned that they are locking the kids in their rooms at night now...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mis slipped and called Darin 'Dad" in the office makeover video. Do you think he lets her now that he and Georgie are officially married? I feel like he always seems so distant with her.

Reactions: 3
Mis slipped and called Darin 'Dad" in the office makeover video. Do you think he lets her now that he and Georgie are officially married? I feel like he always seems so distant with her.
I’ve noticed that Mia calls him Darren to his face when she is speaking to him but if they’re a filming a video and she is speaking about him to the viewers in front of the camera she will call him dad and I feel they suggested her to do that so that viewers wouldn’t be as confused when they would hear her saying darren but it’s a strange one cause I haven’t actually seen her call him “ Dad” to his face. Also I don’t think calling him daddy fizz to his face really counts I just find that so weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Another buying my video.

Instead of using the Scrabble tiles as props for their repetitive videos, maybe they’d benefit from playing the odd game of Scrabble. Sharpen up the old thinking brains of theirs. Because let’s face it, they all could do with all the help they can get!

Reactions: 3
I know it’s said so often on this thread but I can’t believe what has become of them over the last year and a half.

I started watching in June 2017 when they lived in creation station 1.0 (the house with the massive ceiling). They still did try to attract attention with clickbait videos and catchy thumbnails, but their blogs were still genuine and normal to watch.

Back then they blogged so much more about simple things such as Mia getting glasses, going for a meal, walking around the streets of Brighton, that time when they accidentally painted the wrong colour on the wall and were afraid they’d upset the landlord, etc.

Just watch their vlogs in Spain. They are a world away from the people they used to be. The first video I ever watched was MIA getting her nose piercing and the recording of that was so natural and not scripted or edited.

I do have concerns as well about Darren. I know he has a past but I feel he’s kinda like The Great Gatsby- had a poor life and no parents and just wants to make something of himself. I actually enjoy the rare vlogs were Darren only briefly or doesn’t appear. Georgie I feel is okay when she’s not with him.

Also am concerned about Mia. She is quite skinny and that’s odd because on camera she does eat quite big portion sizes. I know it could be genetics but myself was always skinny until I actually ate in calorie surplus. I have no words for the videos she is uploading on her channel and the fact rarely anyone complains on her Instagram posts about the skinny and gorgeous video is really worrying.

Family Fizz’s latest video has 14,000 likes and only 200 and something dislikes! Why are they so obsessed with shopping?

I know this is off-topic but Georgie’s sister, Haz really irritates me. I found her a lovely person at the beginning of her channel but she also had a habit of spending. I wonder how she affords all the makeup and clothes and fancy furniture considering she doesn’t work and Micky runs a small hut making business? Haz also says she doesnt care about haters towards herself or Micky yet when she receives hate comments she puts them on her stories, so she does care.

Well that’s my rant over. I actually just made this account to post on this thread. I miss the old Family Fizz. I used to count down the minutes till they uploaded two years ago. They used to inspire me to incorporate a more vegan lifestyle and get into fitness. They were the sort of channel I used to tell people about, not anymore!

Reactions: 9
Last to drop an iPhone wins 5,000. No I’m sorry that is absolutely beyond words. Can somebody tell me is there any way to write to them and compain? I haven’t actually watched any of these money videos but do the kids actuallly get that amount of money?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Last to drop an iPhone wins 5,000. No I’m sorry that is absolutely beyond words. Can somebody tell me is there any way to write to them and compain? I haven’t actually watched any of these money videos but do the kids actuallly get that amount of money?
It goes towards their next holiday. It was a ridiculous challenge to be honest. Definitely a far cry from their old minimalistic ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I just watched their latest video and feel a bit sickened by it. It just screamed of showing off, to me. £5000 just to give away. Everyone knows how expensive Apple products are but they’re willing to have 2 of them, including a brand new iPhone, smashed to pieces for a stupid video.

I’m sure there are kids watching that would sell their soul to have a brand new iPhone and they’re throwing it away. I’m gonna have to stop watching. I wanted to follow the pregnancy again but they’re just disgusting me at the minute.

I wonder how long that dopey challenge took. If Sienna hadn’t got that forfeit she wouldn’t even have had a drink of water - while stood there for f knows how long in the Dubai heat!

And we just know if it had been Mia’s was phone that was dropped they’d have been at the Apple store within the hour to replace it. It wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t bother getting Sienna a new iPod. Middle child syndrome is a real thing and imo Sienna does get left out a lot of the time. They seem to treat her more like a teenager when she’s still a small child.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.