Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m actually shaking!!
What kind of twisted, heartless piece of shit sets up a camera to film telling an 8 year old her kitten has died? 😡😡
How did they think that was ok? Or were they thrilled knowing it’ll be great for the bank account?
How could a parent think that is ok?
I’m livid!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

theblackpearl-xo

The “prank” they pulled on Mia was actually disgusting. Why would you say “there was no baby” to your excited child??? Sickos

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I know we've said it before, but I'm honestly shocked looking at this. Sienna is 8. This looks like work my 7 year old would have done when he was 5 (in Year 1).

It's such a shame, as Sienna is very knowledgeable and gets excited about learning (especially when it comes to science). Whilst homeschooling can be fantastic, they clearly aren't meeting expectations.

Screenshot_20200214_021704.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I hate that georgie has put on her insta thwt Koa was born in his home. He wasnt. He was born in some rented home that theyll leave within a month. They dont actually have a place to call home.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I use to enjoy this family, just like other bloggers. I never dissed any of them. However they really have made me feel sick. That prank on Mia was disgusting. What killed more was I lost the baby I was carrying this week, I was 10 weeks. I would love to be pregnant still instead of the mess I am. Yet people like them think this sort of think is OK to joke about. 😢 Sorry bit of a personally response I know. (least it's been OK for me to try again after 1 cycle 😢)

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Felt so sorry for Sienna in Koa’s photoshoot video.
First she wants to show off her dress to camera and Georgie couldn’t pull the camera away fast enough just because Darren said something. Then she goes on and on gushing about how Karma is this kind of baby and Koa is that kind of baby and turns to Sienna and said ‘you were just a normal baby’.
Finally at the end Georgie asks Karma if she wants a bath and Sienna gets really excited saying ‘yeah a bath with me’ and jumping around and Georgie is completely oblivious and goes on about how she’ll have a bath with Karma because she feels Karma has been left out a lot. KARMA has been left out?! Sienna has been an afterthought for months now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Melissac98

I know we've said it before, but I'm honestly shocked looking at this. Sienna is 8. This looks like work my 7 year old would have done when he was 5 (in Year 1).

It's such a shame, as Sienna is very knowledgeable and gets excited about learning (especially when it comes to science). Whilst homeschooling can be fantastic, they clearly aren't meeting expectations.

View attachment 83765
I am an English tutor and teach kids of all different ages and abilities. One of my students is only 7 years old with suspected dyslexia and she is able to write much better than this.
It also leads me to think Sienna's newest instagram post of her reading a novel book is completely staged, if she's unable to group together words and sentences I highly doubt she's able to read a book like that unaided. This age is crucial in developing reading, writing and spelling skills and if it's missed now she's going to really struggle in the future. It's so cruel. Like all kids, even those with dyslexia or other learning difficulties, with the right education, attention and learning tailored to their needs, standards can be met. Her parents should be reading with her every night, not novel books if it's beyond her writing levels, but books suited to her needs, they should be helping her to correct her mistakes, showing her how to write neatly within lines, have gaps between words. I'm in awe of the negligence here. You don't need a degree in teaching to help your child read and write.

• Angry
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Nothing ever came from their long stay in LA, did it? I thought they had lots of projects and meetings whilst over there. Haven't heard about anything new or exciting in the pipeline...
Loads of exciting plans.... loads!
Like,
“shopping in Walmart using only your left had”

“If you see an apartment we like, we move there in two weeks”

“If you can spell it, oh hold on we don’t give a crap if you can spell it, just buy it anyway”

• Haha
  • Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Nice bit of corona-clickbait from this lot in their latest vlog! 'WE'RE NOT ALLOWED HOME!!! *Stranded FAMILY OF 6*' then we get a house tour of their rented out countryside mansion. :rolleyes:
Surely if the UK isnt home to them they shouldn't of come back to use our NHS! I know they only had a midwife but they still should of stayed at home to have their baby!

Reactions: 19
Mia lives like an adult and that makes me so sad. She is writing a book, goes to the gym, baby sits the kids and sits and copies from text books alone for her "home schooling" . Get this girl in a normal school, she'd be so must better off. She has so much potential to be a good kid but she's not being given the chance to just be young.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Mia’s latest video is driving me nuts. “Burning 10,000 calories” how is that not clearly wrong to her. Ever think of the reason it’s not a huge trend Mia? OH YEAH BECAUSE IT PROMOTES EATING DISORDERS AND SELF ESTEEM PROBLEMS LOVE 🙄🙄 can’t be the only one who was disgusted by it the second they saw the title of the video? Especially with such a big following and her being a teen girl, and doing this? Idk i find it utterly unacceptable

• Angry
  • Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just watched the latest vlog, they’re heading to Bali tomorrow 🙄
Georgie has her first checkup at the hospital
I’m about to rant....
I’m really not sure why they’re trying to push this “sienna is so involved” crap,
They take her along to the first appointment, say that they want her to go to ALL the appointments and be fully involved, want her to be there at the birth in the hospital, they then leave the hospital upset because this won’t be an option...
Jesus Christ if you want to have the baby at home, go home and have your baby in the United Kingdom!!! 🤔
But kicking off because they can’t do that in Dubai, this has really annoyed me 🤣 it’s a hospital, not a vlogging opportunity!
and that’s exactly what they were trying to do, have this weird “seven year old births mummies baby” vibe going on,
how many times do they mention sienna as the mini midwife.
To top it off, Georgie then decided she would go home and prank Mia by telling her it was a phantom pregnancy all along and just bad wind.
Wtf is wrong with these people

9 hours on a flight to Bali with a toddler who wants to toddle 😂 that’s gonna be fun.

• Wow
Mia's new video... giving Sienna "the talk"... where do I even begin on this? It's so irresponsible for Georgie to let Mia be the one who explains this to Sienna- she isn't being clear in her descriptions and it is obvious she has just made Sienna extremely confused. This is yet another example of Family Fiz clickbaiting puberty for views. The only reason they have allowed Mia to do that video is so they can make money off it. Sienna deserves to be told these things clearly and properly, and not in front of thousands of viewers. Also, where does all the money go that Mia makes off her channel? She must be earning a lot of money from her videos, but where does it go? if Georgie and darren are taking it then it's clear how much they are exploiting their children for money.

When I wrote the last comment I hadn't bothered to watch the whole video... dear god it only got worse. Poor Sienna, I feel so bad for her. It's the first time she has learnt anything about puberty, and Mia's already telling her about toxic shock. She's eight years old for god's sake. It's clear Sienna didn't understand anything mia was saying about "uterus contractions" "fake blood" "pituitary glands" and "illnesses". poor girl being used for clicks and money.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m the radio/podcast interview they did they really didn’t seem bothered about her education and they seemed very focused on her channel/the fact she was writing a book.
But school isn’t just about learning English and science 🤦‍♀️
I get some kids need to be homeschooled for whatever reason. But for the majority of kids it’s so important to have the social aspect of going to school every day.
She was a different kid when she was attending classes in Brighton, she went shopping with friends, went to the cinema, left the house every day, she seemed confident and happy.
When she started staying at home day in/day out she became jumpy and jittery and anxious when the camera was on her in vlogs.
I hope she has some friends her own age, even if they’re online friends 🤷‍♀️
It’s better than her being stuck with her parents and a baby all day. 😐

• Sad

birdiefly246

VIP Member
I quite like mia but her videos where she tricks Sienna are so cruel. like "convincing my sister shes going to boarding school *she cries*" and "convinced my sister we're not related *she cries*" WHY ARE YOU MAKING AN 8 YEAR OLD CRY FOR VIEWS?! it's clear Sienna adores Mia. Those videos are so cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Rosietreasure

Jfc how rich do you have to be to consider Next and Mothercare cheap?!! I am very very rarely able to afford to shop in Next or H&M. They are so out of touch with reality

And in all honesty the stuff they brought from the "cheap" stores looked so much better than the designer ones, just a waste of money

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve said it from the start, if we’re comparing them to the shitty ingham’s I STILL think the ingham’s kids have a more stable life, and that’s saying something.
Mia has never had friends or peers, she’s a 3rd rung in their relationship, she looks after the baby, spends all her time with D and G and “works” to provide for the family.

When Chris and Sarah seem a better option you know you’re in trouble

• Sad
  • Heart

Justlurking4

I love Family Fizz (aside from the clickbait), but honestly, it's pissing me off that Mia isn't being treated by a dermatologist. I know she's on board with everything Georgie and Darren say for now, but in the future she will resent them if she gets permanent scarring. In her most recent video, she said her skin looked "good" compared to before because she's been taking vitamin b supplements. They're not working. If that's considered good condition, than imagine her skin at its worst. She should be on medication for it, even something topical. I get that medication isn't the answer to everything, but it can help a lot, and not all medication is bad for you like these people seem to think. They're being careless with Mias acne situation. That is not moderate acne, it's severe acne.

• Sad