Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I come across this channel every so often and to me it seems like the influencer lifestyle is going to Mias head and sienna seems not so into it.

Do they have any side businesses, I hope so. So they can continue their success in a way that isn't so reliant on filming their children.

Reactions: 4
More proof Mia needs to go to school in the new video.... Pronouncing jalapeños as hala-penn-yoss. 🙈🙈🙈
Spanish speaker here... Mia pronounced it correctly. J is pronounced as H. Same as G...

For example 'You sounded like a right Gilipolla just then'

Hilly-poy-ya

On the subject of Spanish. I don't think Mia should be focusing so much on Spanish. Yes it's great that she is learning another language but it's quite common. It's not going to make her stand out from the crowd.

Reactions: 3
Georgie has let everyone know she is pregnant and as she says has a lot of symptoms. So why hasn't she yet gone to the Dr's and had a check up to see if everything is ok and how far along she is???

Reactions: 5
Georgie has let everyone know she is pregnant and as she says has a lot of symptoms. So why hasn't she yet gone to the Dr's and had a check up to see if everything is ok and how far along she is???
That is probably done at her first scan. She has said it is soon. Not sure what they do it Dubai but in the UK I believe you have to tell your doctor you are pregnant and they will arrange scans etc.

Erm... Sorry to burst your bubble, but she's correct. It's Spanish. And one thing I will say is that Mia definitely seems to take her Spanish very seriously. I hope one day she does something with it, though. Or perhaps begins learning other languages.
No no no, you miss the point! I know she does Spanish, I know that's the Spanish wya if saying I mean the way she breaks it down to say it.... Maybe it's because she's learning I dunno. Like when kids learn the read and they're like CA-AT-TU.... CAT! DU-OO-GU... DOG! Maybe its just me I dunno lol!

Spanish speaker here... Mia pronounced it correctly. J is pronounced as H. Same as G...

For example 'You sounded like a right Gilipolla just then'

Hilly-poy-ya

On the subject of Spanish. I don't think Mia should be focusing so much on Spanish. Yes it's great that she is learning another language but it's quite common. It's not going to make her stand out from the crowd.
I worded it wrong, I meant the way she broke it down into weird sounding syllables! I know how to pronounce the word 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest vlog, they’re heading to Bali tomorrow 🙄
Georgie has her first checkup at the hospital
I’m about to rant....
I’m really not sure why they’re trying to push this “sienna is so involved” crap,
They take her along to the first appointment, say that they want her to go to ALL the appointments and be fully involved, want her to be there at the birth in the hospital, they then leave the hospital upset because this won’t be an option...
Jesus Christ if you want to have the baby at home, go home and have your baby in the United Kingdom!!! 🤔
But kicking off because they can’t do that in Dubai, this has really annoyed me 🤣 it’s a hospital, not a vlogging opportunity!
and that’s exactly what they were trying to do, have this weird “seven year old births mummies baby” vibe going on,
how many times do they mention sienna as the mini midwife.
To top it off, Georgie then decided she would go home and prank Mia by telling her it was a phantom pregnancy all along and just bad wind.
Wtf is wrong with these people

9 hours on a flight to Bali with a toddler who wants to toddle 😂 that’s gonna be fun.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just watched the latest vlog, they’re heading to Bali tomorrow 🙄
Georgie has her first checkup at the hospital
I’m about to rant....
I’m really not sure why they’re trying to push this “sienna is so involved” crap,
They take her along to the first appointment, say that they want her to go to ALL the appointments and be fully involved, want her to be there at the birth in the hospital, they then leave the hospital upset because this won’t be an option...
Jesus Christ if you want to have the baby at home, go home and have your baby in the United Kingdom!!! 🤔
But kicking off because they can’t do that in Dubai, this has really annoyed me 🤣 it’s a hospital, not a vlogging opportunity!
and that’s exactly what they were trying to do, have this weird “seven year old births mummies baby” vibe going on,
how many times do they mention sienna as the mini midwife.
To top it off, Georgie then decided she would go home and prank Mia by telling her it was a phantom pregnancy all along and just bad wind.
Wtf is wrong with these people

9 hours on a flight to Bali with a toddler who wants to toddle 😂 that’s gonna be fun.
I felt bad for Sienna. They’ve wanted her so involved because it goes along with the earth mother style parenting they want to promote. And it was the way they said but the good news is that Mia is allowed in! Sienna left out again!

To be fair though it did seem like Sienna got a lot out of being there for the birth. I wouldn’t have it personally. I’d hate my kids to see me in that much pain. And I think Mother Nature must agree with me, I remember in their birth video sending the kids out as the labour was slowing down, the midwife said something about that happening when older kids were there.

If the baby is born in Dubai will s/he be a UAE citizen? Would it not just be easier to go home for the birth?

The “prank” they pulled on Mia was actually disgusting. Why would you say “there was no baby” to your excited child??? Sickos

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It’s bordering on psychological abuse.
I wish they’d stop with the pranks, it’s embarrassing. You can see clearly on their faces that nobody is falling for it and they aren’t funny

8 weeks gone and Georgie acts like she’s the only woman that’s ever experienced pregnancy and is an authority on it.

Are their main demographic tweens? I’m sure they’re really interested in hearing about cravings.

Has Georgie mentioned when she plans to stop breastfeeding Karma? No judgement on that score, I just wondered.

Reactions: 9
Agree the phantom pregnancy prank was awful. I heard Darren say you can't do that, but she still did it. How stupid and disrespectful is she?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Agree the phantom pregnancy prank was awful. I heard Darren say you can't do that, but she still did it. How stupid and disrespectful is she?
What’s more most women just wouldn’t want to “tempt fate” by saying something like that.

Reactions: 11
If the baby is born in Dubai will s/he be a UAE citizen? Would it not just be easier to go home for the birth?
I was wondering about this. Surely it would be much easier to give birth in the UK. I think they will and they are just trying to hype it up. They would surely have to apply for asylum for the baby etc as anyone born outside the UK who wants to live here and it would be a long process.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully the baby is healthy and Georgie has a good pregnancy , I wish no harm on them as a family but Georgie is the biggest attention seeker. I know Darren has his moments where he likes to be the star of the show but Georgie on the other hand something isn’t right with her and even Darren at times can see that and he has to correct her. When she said about doing the phantom pregnancy prank on Mia , Darren was so uncomfortable you could hear him saying no no because he knows how disgusting that is to joke about yet Georgie goes ahead and does it because she thinks she’s hilarious. Also she is entitled to be excited about her pregnancy I understand that she wants to talk about it a lot but does she have to say every 2 minutes “ I feel so pregnant , I’m pregnant , did you know I’m pregnant guys , hey guess what ? ok calm down guys I’ll tell you I’m pregnant ” we have another 7 months to hear of this she doesn’t even do it in a normal excited way she does it in a bragging way it that makes sense . I also hope the baby is a girl because maybe it’ll teach them you can’t have everything you want in life and that having babies just to get a boy and for views is wrong.

Reactions: 12
I hate how Georgie always says "isn't she" in the Insta stories. Sounds stupid but it grates me.

Is Bali safe? Does it have the Zika virus?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.