Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is every single video and Instagram post going to be about the pregnancy? There’s still 32 weeks to go!

I was wondering about this. Surely it would be much easier to give birth in the UK. I think they will and they are just trying to hype it up. They would surely have to apply for asylum for the baby etc as anyone born outside the UK who wants to live here and it would be a long process.
The baby will be a British citizen and have a British passport regardless of being born in the UAE. They only give UAE citizenship to UAE nationals. They would have to register the birth in Dubai then with the British embassy. I think they have around 90-120 days after the birth to sort out passports, visa etc. I think of it goes over the 120 days they start getting charged and the baby can’t leave Dubai

Reactions: 9
The baby will be a British citizen and have a British passport regardless of being born in the UAE. They only give UAE citizenship to UAE nationals. They would have to register the birth in Dubai then with the British embassy. I think they have around 90-120 days after the birth to sort out passports, visa etc. I think of it goes over the 120 days they start getting charged and the baby can’t leave Dubai
Thanks for the clarification.

So, do we think the baby will be a boy or girl? I feel like boy.

They just confuse me a bit as people. Anybody feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. But I get the impression that they’re vegan more for environmental reasons rather than a love of animals, but they don’t seem to live in an environmentally friendly way to me. What would their carbon footprint be with all the travel? Those dopey food challenge videos - like the stuffing their faces with pizza for the sake of a video seems wasteful to me. I’ve seen them with the plastic water bottles lots of times rather than the reusable ones. In my opinion they don’t seem to practice what they preach

Reactions: 11
I'm starting to think they might go back to the UK to have the baby or somewhere where they can have a home birth. They mentioned that they haven't made any final decisions yet. Also I feel like they'll probably be disappointed if it's a girl

Reactions: 7
They will either come back to UK or go to the US but they have family in the UK and Mia/Sienna/Karma have not seen their relatives in months. I am surprised that Harriette hasn't flown to Dubai to see them.

I think the baby is a girl.

Reactions: 3
I use to enjoy this family, just like other bloggers. I never dissed any of them. However they really have made me feel sick. That prank on Mia was disgusting. What killed more was I lost the baby I was carrying this week, I was 10 weeks. I would love to be pregnant still instead of the mess I am. Yet people like them think this sort of think is OK to joke about. 😢 Sorry bit of a personally response I know. (least it's been OK for me to try again after 1 cycle 😢)

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I can understand how difficult it must be seeing someone be so blasé about it. Lots of love to you @Fedupofmumvlogs

It’s really clear that relationship is 3 parents and 2 kids. Mia seems to take on a huge amount of responsibility for a teenager.
She looks after karma more than Georgie does, even when they did the podcast mia was there purely to look after karma.
On top of that she runs her own channel and her Instagram.
She has had such a weird childhood and her teenage years are spent in a different country, with no friends, no formal education and no social life “working” for her parents.
They are pushing sienna in the same direction and it’s clear they really wanted to spin some kind of “7 year old births her brother/sister” story line if they could, they got such a good reaction from that birth video they know where the money lies.
Awful people. In my opinion anyone who views their kids as a ATM or staff are 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 16
@Fedupofmumvlogs i am so very sorry to hear what you’re going through 😞

They don’t seem to have much love for the UK, just the impression I get from them.

I feel bad saying it about a child but I can’t watch many of their videos as Mia drives me crazy. She reminds me of a children’s tv presenter, this big, fake, ott happy act all the time. I wonder if she’s going to have any chance of making any friends in Dubai. And poor Sienna too.

Reactions: 15
I watched some of the video. Gah... Trying to prank mia about the baby.. It was thier april fools last time about twins that got me banned from thier twitter and here they start again.

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think they might go back to the UK to have the baby or somewhere where they can have a home birth. They mentioned that they haven't made any final decisions yet. Also I feel like they'll probably be disappointed if it's a girl
I think they will try and have a home birth as well. They will want the views and karmas birth was such a good video.
I highly doubt the hospital will allow the birth to be filmed if they wont allow the kids in the room.

Reactions: 2
I think they will try and have a home birth as well. They will want the views and karmas birth was such a good video.
I highly doubt the hospital will allow the birth to be filmed if they wont allow the kids in the room.
I’ll give them that, Karma’s birth video was really good.

Births always gets me though, Call The Midwife has me in floods every time!

Reactions: 6
They just did a tour of their vacation home and it is really beautiful at the edge of their garden is the sea and the place just looks entwined with nature. But it is really big and I can’t imagine how much it costs.

Reactions: 4
Their vacation home in Bali is beautiful. I doubt any of us would say no to having a chance to go there but the issue I have is that these Kids are living such a materialistic and luxurious lifestyle that they wouldn’t be able to cope if it was all taken away from them and they had to go back living in a small flat and going to proper school for hours everyday like every normal child. There’s nothing wrong with homeschooling if it’s done correctly but in Family Fizz’s case those kids are not getting a proper education. Sienna will be eight in 2 months and she struggles to read and write. I’m not saying an almost eight year old needs to be super clever or know everything as she’s still learning it’s not her fault it’s her parents fault as most kids her age are much more advanced as they’ve had proper schooling. They go to the shopping centre everyday to buy things they don’t need and now those kids have such high expectations that they want more and more things all the time. Georgie and Darren have become quite greedy and it’s rubbing off on the kids. Mia acted like Bali was just a casual place to go to , yes she was excited but it wasn’t anything new to her because she’s so used to being spoilt now basically which is sad because she’s a nice girl who’s been highly influenced by the YouTube life in a negative way. I know if you’re in a great financial situation the one thing you want to do is give your kids everything you never had but sometimes that can be too much.

Also I’m dreading their next baby gender reveal because I found Karma’s gender reveal made them look very ungrateful. They popped the balloon and pink confetti came out and they did the fakest smiles and that awkward clapping but you could tell they where so disappointed even though Georgie and Darren knew the gender beforehand , Georgie’s face looked so angry . Then instead of them all getting excited talking about the new baby girl they where going to have come into their life etc , they all stood there’s and discussed how they thought it was going to be a boy , how there’s still a chance it could change to be a boy, how the average percentage of families have a boy after lots of girls , how Georgie’s mum had a son after 3 daughters (even though the father dictates what the gender of the baby will be so it’s all down to Darren as to why they’ve had girls so far ) also Mia biologically isn’t Darren’s which doesn’t make her any less part of the family at all she’s their daughter regardless but technically him and Georgie have only had 2 little girls together in that way so this next baby could easily be a 3rd girl. and repeatedly saying “ the doctor said it’s a girl....but I mean that will probably change it could easily change to a boy “ all they talked about was that. It’s fine to say you would like a certain gender but once you know what the gender is just accept it and be happy you’re having a child.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Their vacation home in Bali is beautiful. I doubt any of us would say no to having a chance to go there but the issue I have is that these Kids are living such a materialistic and luxurious lifestyle that they wouldn’t be able to cope if it was all taken away from them and they had to go back living in a small flat and going to proper school for hours everyday like every normal child. There’s nothing wrong with homeschooling if it’s done correctly but in Family Fizz’s case those kids are not getting a proper education. Sienna will be eight in 2 months and she struggles to read and write. I’m not saying an almost eight year old needs to be super clever or know everything as she’s still learning it’s not her fault it’s her parents fault as most kids her age are much more advanced as they’ve had proper schooling. They go to the shopping centre everyday to buy things they don’t need and now those kids have such high expectations that they want more and more things all the time. Georgie and Darren have become quite greedy and it’s rubbing off on the kids. Mia acted like Bali was just a casual place to go to , yes she was excited but it wasn’t anything new to her because she’s so used to being spoilt now basically which is sad because she’s a nice girl who’s been highly influenced by the YouTube life in a negative way. I know if you’re in a great financial situation the one thing you want to do is give your kids everything you never had but sometimes that can be too much.

Also I’m dreading their next baby gender reveal because I found Karma’s gender reveal made them look very ungrateful. They popped the balloon and pink confetti came out and they did the fakest smiles and that awkward clapping but you could tell they where so disappointed even though Georgie and Darren knew the gender beforehand , Georgie’s face looked so angry . Then instead of them all getting excited talking about the new baby girl they where going to have come into their life etc , they all stood there’s and discussed how they thought it was going to be a boy , how there’s still a chance it could change to be a boy, how the average percentage of families have a boy after lots of girls , how Georgie’s mum had a son after 3 daughters (even though the father dictates what the gender of the baby will be so it’s all down to Darren as to why they’ve had girls so far ) also Mia biologically isn’t Darren’s which doesn’t make her any less part of the family at all she’s their daughter regardless but technically him and Georgie have only had 2 little girls together in that way so this next baby could easily be a 3rd girl. and repeatedly saying “ the doctor said it’s a girl....but I mean that will probably change it could easily change to a boy “ all they talked about was that. It’s fine to say you would like a certain gender but once you know what the gender is just accept it and be happy you’re having a child.
I have to agree about the education. There was a clip a few months back where Sienna was writing numbers and she was still doing her 5s backwards and the writing generally looked like a 4 year olds. I'm not saying that's bad as some children do struggle but I think if they put her in regular school she could flourish as she seems like a bright little girl who loves to learn.

They do the whole 'minimal birthday/Christmas gift' but that only works if you live a minimal lifestyle which they really don't.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have to agree about the education. There was a clip a few months back where Sienna was writing numbers and she was still doing her 5s backwards and the writing generally looked like a 4 year olds. I'm not saying that's bad as some children do struggle but I think if they put her in regular school she could flourish as she seems like a bright little girl who loves to learn.

They do the whole 'minimal birthday/Christmas gift' but that only works if you live a minimal lifestyle which they really don't.
Mia really gets so much more than Sienna and it really isn't fair with all the no budget shopping "challenges"

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Family Fizz is hysterical. Are they still “minimalists” because all of the things they spoil their children with, and with these constant Mall challenges they really aren’t. I assume they only say they’re minimal because of the “Vegan Minimalist” cliché. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think Sienna was going to an alternative school in Brighton and they tend to focus more on play and no structured lessons in the first few years so the last time Sienna was probably getting a well rounded properly structured education was in Spain. I know she goes to school some times in Dubai but it sounds like a lot of play there too, I might be wrong but I've never heard her talk about what she's learned, rather what games she's played with her friends. And i bet she does a lot less work at home because of that, Darren and Georgie probably think if she goes to school she doesn't need to be home schooled anymore. I would understand if she struggles with writting, reading and maths, I was the same at her age but I think that shows she needs a more traditional education. Then again Sienna doesn't seem like she would struggle, she seems to be quite mature and intelligent mentally (if that makes sense). I think this alternative education is what Darren and Georgie like, I feel like they have a bit of a "who you are is more important than education" which yeah sure but education is helpful in life too and this is coming from someone who hated school. Sorry for rambling on

Reactions: 5
I'm curious as to what the name will be and whether it'll be a more 'unique' name like Karma or a Top 100 name like Mia and Sienna. Also wonder if they'll stick to the -a endings as I don't know if they planned that.

My guess would be Luna if its a girl and Luca if its a boy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.