Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna chose the summer holiday today with a $10,000 budget and they are going to Indonesia business class. They seem to have endless money and it’s not as if they’re not moving around loads already
People complain about gifted or sponsored holidays but jesus christ they're in the kind of job where they could get a company to pay for their business class flights which will be most of that budget.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how Family Fizz feel about Harriett (my pugalicious life) breeding and selling pugs. The way she was speaking about selling them on her recent Instagram stories made me feel sick.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how Family Fizz feel about Harriett (my pugalicious life) breeding and selling pugs. The way she was speaking about selling them on her recent Instagram stories made me feel sick.
They don’t seem to have much to do with her.
But given they seem unconcerned that they’re now living by choice in a country which continually tramples on human rights would they even be bothered unless it affected their own views & income?

Reactions: 9
They’ve never struck me as particularly ethical vegans as is. Whenever they talk about it, they always seem to lead with the health side of veganism and constantly refer to animals as ‘it’. Can’t imagine they’re overly bothered.

Reactions: 7
I'd not heard of her before but same it made me feel a bit ill! I've just made a thread for her.

They’ve never struck me as particularly ethical vegans as is. Whenever they talk about it, they always seem to lead with the health side of veganism and constantly refer to animals as ‘it’. Can’t imagine they’re overly bothered.
Yeah thats true - I think they were heavily into veganism for the athletics/health side of things and being vegan athletes. I think the minimalism was more separate to the veganism, but you'd think they would care more about the environment and stuff given they used to be into both. I just don't get how they went from minimalism to buying overpriced socks at Gucci.

Reactions: 10
Darren jr.

He thinks of himself so highly.

• Wow
Don't mean to appear rude but I do not understand why they want to live in Dubai/UAE? I don't know a lot on the issues there but it is very questionable.
Just read up on LGBT rights and no I wouldn't wanna visit or live there.
I get that its an impressive city but nah.
As vegans why would you want to support that type of country? I say that as a vegetarian.

Don't mean to appear rude but I do not understand why they want to live in Dubai/UAE? I don't know a lot on the issues there but it is very questionable.
As vegans why would you want to support that type of country? I say that as a vegetarian.
Because it’s tax free

• Heart
Dubai is where the people who aren't given residency in Monaco go. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read this the completely wrong way round and my brain missed out 'formation'.. I thought I know it's pride month but that's going a bit far...

Screenshot_20190624-225119_YouTube.jpg

Personally I think they live in Dubai because it's favourable for tax purposes. https://lpoffshore.com/uae-a-tax-haven/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she was interfering with the birth was angering me so much. Surely that would raise the risk of Grace rejecting the pups. Tame or not she will still be very protective of them. If there are problems take her to a vet, don't physically pull them out yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeah considering this time last year, they were posting Instagram stories from the Pride parade, I’d have thought they would have taken issue with living in Dubai given their views. Guess it’s just one more principle gone out the window when it didn’t suit.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
More proof Mia needs to go to school in the new video.... Pronouncing jalapeños as hala-penn-yoss. 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
More proof Mia needs to go to school in the new video.... Pronouncing jalapeños as hala-penn-yoss. 🙈🙈🙈
Erm... Sorry to burst your bubble, but she's correct. It's Spanish. And one thing I will say is that Mia definitely seems to take her Spanish very seriously. I hope one day she does something with it, though. Or perhaps begins learning other languages.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.