Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to see if anyone else notice their teeth in the new video? have they always been so off

Reactions: 1
Sure sienna isn’t fantastic for her age, but consider how new she is to the sport she’s doing awesome . And gymnastics doesn’t mess around with what grade you should be in. It’s highly regulated , so sienna fullt deserves whatever grade she’s in, even if it’s “only” 3rd place

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what Georgie has done to her face if it’s fillers or something but it’s aged her. Her face has that pillow face fake look to it you can see it a lot lately in her photos she looks different not in a good way and of course it’s her choice to get what she wants done to her face/body but it’s a shame because she’s so young yet she looks so much older.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what Georgie has done to her face if it’s fillers or something but it’s aged her. Her face has that pillow face fake look to it you can see it a lot lately in her photos she looks different not in a good way and of course it’s her choice to get what she wants done to her face/body but it’s a shame because she’s so young yet she looks so much older.
True but she’s always looked so old. Even the photos of her with Mia at her birth she looked about 30 when she was only 16/17!

Reactions: 4
They blurred out the kids so that’s a start but left their parents faces in the video 🤦‍♀️ poor Sienna seems upset with 3rd place, it’s not just the pressure from her parents she probably wanted a higher medal for the fizzfam too, it so sad

Reactions: 2
They blurred out the kids so that’s a start but left their parents faces in the video 🤦‍♀️ poor Sienna seems upset with 3rd place, it’s not just the pressure from her parents she probably wanted a higher medal for the fizzfam too, it so sad
Just remember what they were like after mia failed her driving test?

I failed first time but I didn't blame the instructor. Completely my fault.

True but she’s always looked so old. Even the photos of her with Mia at her birth she looked about 30 when she was only 16/17!
Yes completely agree with you she’s always looked older than her age I thought the same when she showed pictures of her with Mia as a baby , Georgie did looked about 30 when she was 16/17! When I first start watching them years ago I was shocked when Georgie said she was in her late 20’s cause I thought she was in her late 30’s at the time. I just think whatever she’s possibly done to her face has aged her in a way that not only makes her look older but makes her look strange. She could just be ageing badly she might not of had any fillers or anything done to her face but she looks odd lately and a lot older.

Reactions: 3
The gymnastics videos make me feel so sad and sick whenever I see they post them, I thought I’d look through their Instagram followers to see what weirdos follow them and they’ve hidden their followers.
I seen a tiktok a mum posted about why she stopped posting her toddler due to comments and dms she was getting off men, like inappropriate comments and dms about a little child. I cant actually even imagine what sorts of dms and comments they get (on all accounts they own including the younger 2)
I’ve also seen another video where a girl goes covert on a p*do forum where they all discuss how family channels are like “candy stores “ ect, too disgusting to repeat.
sorry to rant but it’s just so concerning and nothing is ever done about this yet it’s probably the worst and most harmful thing for children!!

Reactions: 12
Wow before they were milking money out of Mia for content with periods and bfs and now it’s Sienna with her gymnastics.. I’m afraid when they’re done with Sienna it’s gonna be Karma’s turn to be in the spotlight

their content it’s either the girls gymnastics or spending money..

Reactions: 11
One thing I will give them, their kids have always been brilliant talkers. The two little ones, especially the smallest (how to use their initials when they’re both the same? 😅), is speaking so well recently. I watched them in their gift finding vlog and noticed both K and K’s speaking is excellent. Particularly compared to some other homeschooled kids on YT, bless them.

Reactions: 8
One thing I will give them, their kids have always been brilliant talkers. The two little ones, especially the smallest (how to use their initials when they’re both the same? 😅), is speaking so well recently. I watched them in their gift finding vlog and noticed both K and K’s speaking is excellent. Particularly compared to some other homeschooled kids on YT, bless them.
@ disco Norris take notes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd love to know how he feels about her always going away with her family and even the youthbe thing. It seems like it's a bit of a long distance relationship even though they're not living miles apart from each other. If I was living fairly close ( don't know where he lives tbh) to my partner but hardly saw them I'd not be happy. How do they plan to do things together when Georgie or Darren spring these surprise holidays on her.

Ah yes, it must be tiring to go shopping every single day.

get a grip of life Mia.
Yes such a hard life shopping all the time. Tbh it will be tiring when that's ALL you do. The repetitiveness of it all isn't good

How many presents do these kids need, especially adult kid Mia. Her birthday was in December, then christmas, then gets presents for valentines day, now getting them for Easter......all whilst going out every day getting more presents. I did used to like these but they piss me off so much now

Reactions: 10