Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he had a meltdown about the pram. Then in the next picture she has taken him to a fancy cafe and bought him an icecream. Really reinforcing the 'No' arnt they šŸ™„. Be naughty and get rewarded with a hug and icecream
She needs to stop this 'king koa' because he now thinks he is the literal king and can do what he wants

Reactions: 12
The fact they are hiding Sienna from Instagram stories purposely until the video about her new hair is releasedā€¦ personally I think Georgie is sick exploiting the 3 youngest online, K & K are too young to consent to their faces online and Sienna probably will never have access to social media herself.

I think it will be quite odd if Sienna doesnā€™t use her own accounts when she turns 12 as Mia created her Instagram and YouTube when she was 12.

My opinion of Darren has changed, still donā€™t think any of his beliefs are right, but Georgieā€™s definitely the worse of the pair. I used to think Darren came across as an abusive controlling man who would flip at the slightest thing, but I feel thatā€™s Georgie.
Yeah Darren is not brilliant either but at least he doesnā€™t do favoritism and he pays more attention to Sienna. He acts better in public and seems less rude to other people. Tho I wonder sometimes if he has a favourite child but I donā€™t think so.

Reactions: 7
I keep getting suggested tiktok videos / YouTube shorts related to Georgieā€™s breast implants and giving them to her kids for show and tell in school etc !! How is that appropriate for a family channel!!!!

I have an autistic child, Koa isnā€™t neurodivergent heā€™s just never had boundaries or structure in his life and Georgie is now dealing with the consequences.

I have an autistic child, Koa isnā€™t neurodivergent heā€™s just never had boundaries or structure in his life and Georgie is now dealing with the consequences.
looks like the comments been deleted.. about him being a spoilt brat

Reactions: 4
Mia moving out?? Or just lying for attention
I hope sheā€™s lying, thereā€™s no way she could live alone she has no idea about the real world or how to act is an acceptable way. Not even that long ago she was cooking dinner and left it cooking half way through to rush to a driving lesson and Georgie found it burning.

Reactions: 13
The fact he had a meltdown about the pram. Then in the next picture she has taken him to a fancy cafe and bought him an icecream. Really reinforcing the 'No' arnt they šŸ™„. Be naughty and get rewarded with a hug and icecream
Is Selfridges a designer brand? I noticed the bag was strategically placed in the centre of the third photo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Selfridges a designer brand? I noticed the bag was strategically placed in the centre of the third photo
Selfridges is a big shop that has lots of little shops inside (well not really shops but sections), most are expensive designer brands.

Reactions: 6
I hope sheā€™s lying, thereā€™s no way she could live alone she has no idea about the real world or how to act is an acceptable way. Not even that long ago she was cooking dinner and left it cooking half way through to rush to a driving lesson and Georgie found it burning.
For the cooking thing she'd fit right in in my student accom at the minute. 2 people have set off the fire alarm in the past week cooking and it's a small accom block šŸ˜… But they were probably drunk/high considering one was at ~10:30pm and the other ~around 2am šŸ¤·šŸ» Mia wouldn't (shouldn't) have been for that, she clearly just can't hold more than one thought in her head at a time

But I agree, she is very immature still in how she acts and perceives the world. We were having this convo on a thread here around when she turned 18, so ~5 months ago, and I'd say she has probably matured the tiniest shred in that time, and that's being generous. She wouldn't survive living alone.

Sad sienna sees Mia as a best friend since she has no friends her age. Also since she goes gymnastics I wonder if sheā€™s made any friends there considering thatā€™s the only place she goes with others her age.

Reactions: 5
Does Mia have an ED? She looks extremely thin.
She's always been quite thin, but I have thought recently that she looks even smaller, especially in the face. Her face seems very aged to me and skeletal like

Reactions: 8
The whole family seem to have an odd relationship with with food and Iā€™m not talking about being foodies and loving food cause thatā€™s normal Iā€™m pretty sure almost everyone has foods they love to eat or looks forward to their meals but with Family Fizz the way they are around food is weird sometimes in my opinion. I know kids love sweets and itā€™s exciting to get sweets especially as a kid of course I understand that cause even as an adult there are sweets we all love so I get it but these kids screech and shout like crazy , their eyes go big they become controlling over the food and they act like theyā€™ve never seen sweets before in their life. I have always found their reaction to sweets or most foods very weird like they need to calm down. After they eat something like pasta Georgie will start talking about how hyper she is or Mia was eating crisps one time and said how she was already feeling herself getting hyper but thatā€™s not normal.

They seem to binge eat quite a lot too to the point they feel sick and then Georgie will start talking about how bad and guilty she feels for eating all that and how she needs to eat healthy the next day to make up for it and will talk about her weight and bloating like itā€™s something to ashamed of while the kids are there which I think is not good for the kids to hear talk like that it can be damaging to how they view their own weight. I know a lot of their videos are about food like a lot of YouTubers so Iā€™m not hating on them for making food videos or enjoying food but I wonder are they controlling with food behind closed doors or what is going on to make them so overly excited and obsessed with food like this.

I remember someone said on here before that they probably act that way with food cause thatā€™s all they have happening in their lives is eating at home or going out to eat and making content out of it so itā€™s all they have to look forward to and think about a lot of the time which makes sense. I donā€™t know if Mia or any of them have an ED but to be fair Mia has always been very thin but I have also noticed sheā€™s got thinner and itā€™s aged her so I do hope sheā€™s alright. Georgie has insecurities with her body for sure and from the looks of how she talks about things her relationship with food seems worrying sometimes and as for Darren thereā€™s been times heā€™s lost a lot of weight and looks skeletal.

Last edited:
Gosh whenever Georgie and Darren screech and screams when they get food or sweets really makes me annoyed. If it wasnā€™t for them, the kids would not react like this when it comes to food and sweets. Once again itā€™s the parents fault and not the kids. I do not blame them at all with the way they are, I blame their parents for how they turned out and how they act.

Siennas hair looks super cute, I wish darren wasnā€™t so negative about it before she got it done

Reactions: 10
Siennas hair looks super cute, I wish darren wasnā€™t so negative about it before she got it done
For someone who preaches about being positive and ā€œwhatā€™s goodā€ he sure loves to be negative. They should be encouraging their children to do what they want and as a mother myself, yes sometimes you may not be sure about a childā€™s choice but you NEVER say it to their face. What may be a flying comment to Darren could stick with Sienna forever. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s happy with it, it does really suit her! She deserves to feel happy ā¤
---
I also find it really sad how she mentioned it but her parents asked ā€œthe commentsā€ and they said yes and then Sienna read those and decided to get it. Georgie and Darren should have told her from the day she asked ā€œof course, that would look lovely Sienna!ā€ but sadly sheā€™s had to wait because itā€™s all about views and comments.

Reactions: 10
Why do Darren and Georgie keep going on about how Sienna probably still regrets abit about cutting her hair. Talk about making her feel guilty for cutting it. I really can not stand Georgie at all. Does the way she talk annoy anyone else?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.