Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do Darren and Georgie keep going on about how Sienna probably still regrets abit about cutting her hair. Talk about making her feel guilty for cutting it. I really can not stand Georgie at all. Does the way she talk annoy anyone else?
Yes! She’s always manic and always looking for someone to back her up. Her “kind” voice is so forceful and unnatural, even Sienna looks at her like “what the duck mum”.

Reactions: 14
Yes! She’s always manic and always looking for someone to back her up. Her “kind” voice is so forceful and unnatural, even Sienna looks at her like “what the duck mum”.
Of course her kind voice is forced when it comes to poor sienna.

I always want to add that I feel Mias reaction to be fake too, not the screaming hand over the mouth bit, she wanted to laugh because she doesn't like it

Reactions: 10
Of course her kind voice is forced when it comes to poor sienna.

I always want to add that I feel Mias reaction to be fake too, not the screaming hand over the mouth bit, she wanted to laugh because she doesn't like it
I thought that too Mia wanted to laugh and if she could of got away with laughing at her and making fun of Sienna she would of. Sienna definitely could tell Mia didn’t like her hair which I think affected Siennas confidence a little too bless her I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Why do Darren and Georgie keep going on about how Sienna probably still regrets abit about cutting her hair. Talk about making her feel guilty for cutting it. I really can not stand Georgie at all. Does the way she talk annoy anyone else?
Idk about anyone else's parents, but mine always lived by the 'hair will grow back' motto. I cut all my hair off at about 8 to a short bob and didn't regret it...and then grew it out when I wanted a change.
IF Sienna did regret it, she can grow her hair out, but it's not her parents job to tell her to do so if she is happy just cos they aren't!

Personally feel like something about the style is ever so slightly off, but think it defo looks better than before 🤷🏻 She looks great

Reactions: 4
They always do that to Sienna just like in the video of Sienna’s week at the gym camp Georgie talked to her like she was too tired or didn’t feel like going to the gym it was a annoying.
Georgie voice is very loud and can be quite annoying but also sounds weird and not normal perhaps due to her past with drugs ?
Sienna’s new hair looks lovely she would even suit chin bob aswell !

Reactions: 6
It's like they don't want to pander to anything Sienna wants to do. Always disregarding her wants. If it were any of the other 3 Georgie would be all over it. I'm sure she was with Mia although not actually seen her reaction but I can guess.

Her voice, the way her mouth moves and looks like her lips are always pursed (not sure the right word but I hope someone understands me). Could be to do with drugs @Lilo7812

Reactions: 3
Seriously what is with this family and their weird attitude towards Sienna? Especially Mia and Georgie, like they really don’t like her, that’s clear. They speak to her like how you speak to someone you tolerate but don’t like.

Reactions: 12
Seriously what is with this family and their weird attitude towards Sienna? Especially Mia and Georgie, like they really don’t like her, that’s clear. They speak to her like how you speak to someone you tolerate but don’t like.
The three of them don’t even have a normal relationship of a mother with her two daughters. It’s more like three people who are in a trio friendship group and two of them are best friends while the third is just tolerated and tags along and sadly in this case Sienna is the one who is just tolerated and not liked. This is why when people say trios usually don’t work they are right cause one person is normally left out. It’s sad but it’s clear that in Georgie’s eyes Sienna doesn’t compare to Mia and you can see in the way she talks to and treats Sienna it’s not anywhere near as loving as how she treats Mia. Georgie seems excited and interested in spending time with Mia and doing things to make Mia happy but when she does something nice for Sienna or spends time with her it always seems like she isn’t that interested its just for the camera and she can’t wait to get home or get back to seeing Mia.

Reactions: 5
I just feel so bad for Sienna, she is so bright and intelligent but always gets cut off, ignored for the other children. Mia was DEFINITELY laughing behind her hand, her hair looks beautiful and suits her. But those sorts of things will put doubt into her mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
No way did Georgie go to the gym in that tiny green skirt 😳. Talk about craving attention

• Haha
Probably wot be anything said until she does a video.
It will be titled «oh no she might have failed her driving test *emotional reaction » with Mia looking sad then we find out it’s clickbait and that she actually passed obv I hope she passed but it’s what most family vloggers do when their child is passing their driving test

Reactions: 9
It will be titled «oh no she might have failed her driving test *emotional reaction » with Mia looking sad then we find out it’s clickbait and that she actually passed obv I hope she passed but it’s what most family vloggers do when their child is passing their driving test
Agreed. No doubt her "friends" will be wanting lifts all the time and being a designated driver when they go clubbing.....if she passes

Agreed. No doubt her "friends" will be wanting lifts all the time and being a designated driver when they go clubbing.....if she passes
I can already see videos like “eating pink food in the car for 24 hours” coming our way lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can already see videos like “eating pink food in the car for 24 hours” coming our way lol
"How long can I stay in the car for" "How many people can I fit in my car" "24hrs in my car" "Road trip with friends" "car tour" "oh no I broke down" "oh no I hit the curb/kerb" (always forget what one us brits use) "oh no someone hit my car (honest it wasn't my fault)" 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.