Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I wish they'd stop with the whole king koa business. Georgie asks him who's king of England...he says "I am the king of England and only the king can have the king doughnut" they have ruined that kid big time
They need to be careful, they're on the path to making him narcissistic.

We still very much live in a patriarchal and misogynistic society and they do nothing but reinforce that 10 fold. The girls have to be all about their looks, be that make up, or designer clothes, etc., and the boys are bowed down to as their betters or their 'king'.

You see it all too often with these 'influences' who have all kids of the same sex and keep trying til they have one of the opposite sex. They treat that last child like they're better than anyone else, and it is damaging! 🙃

You should not treat one child better than the others. I feel so sorry for Sienna as she is very much a forgotten middle child no matter how much they try to pretend otherwise every now and then for a video. Karma would probably be the same if she wasn't (quoting Georgie here) 'strong willed' and just sank it to the background like Sienna.

Reactions: 9
Sienna is a sweet kid and more mature than Mia and Georgie. Sienna didn’t even complain about having to have the samosa while everyone else got a sandwich. It was clear she didn’t like the samosa but bless her she still ate it and said something nice about it. Then with the doughnuts she asked everyone which one they would like first. She really is the forgotten child most of the time and when they do a post or video about her it usually comes across quite forced like they’re doing it to prove a point like look at us we do give her attention but thing is what about the rest of the time? it’s great giving her a special day out or a treat here and there but if that’s just for part of a day for content that is sad cause she’s a kid who deserves to feel important even when content isn’t being made.

Reactions: 13
They need to be careful, they're on the path to making him narcissistic.

We still very much live in a patriarchal and misogynistic society and they do nothing but reinforce that 10 fold. The girls have to be all about their looks, be that make up, or designer clothes, etc., and the boys are bowed down to as their betters or their 'king'.

You see it all too often with these 'influences' who have all kids of the same sex and keep trying til they have one of the opposite sex. They treat that last child like they're better than anyone else, and it is damaging! 🙃

You should not treat one child better than the others. I feel so sorry for Sienna as she is very much a forgotten middle child no matter how much they try to pretend otherwise every now and then for a video. Karma would probably be the same if she wasn't (quoting Georgie here) 'strong willed' and just sank it to the background like Sienna.
Yes. I'm glad I'm not the only one to think he'll grow up to be a narcissist. You can tell already he's becoming very much "I'm top dog you do as I say". 100% feel sorry for Sienna. I'm on the fence with karma, I feel georgie also puts her up on a pedestal above the others but at the same time I feel georgie is done with her constant "I want I want". Georgie, you've made your bed, now lie in it

Reactions: 5
Sienna is a sweet kid and more mature than Mia and Georgie. Sienna didn’t even complain about having to have the samosa while everyone else got a sandwich. It was clear she didn’t like the samosa but bless her she still ate it and said something nice about it. Then with the doughnuts she asked everyone which one they would like first. She really is the forgotten child most of the time and when they do a post or video about her it usually comes across quite forced like they’re doing it to prove a point like look at us we do give her attention but thing is what about the rest of the time? it’s great giving her a special day out or a treat here and there but if that’s just for part of a day for content that is sad cause she’s a kid who deserves to feel important even when content isn’t being made.
This makes me question whether they are reading the thread because it is weird how we have been saying that Sienna is left out and suddenly she a had a room makeover, Georgie posting lots of photos of Sienna on her story and now Sienna is having a special day ? Maybe to prove us she does get much attention as Mia ? Georgie calling Koa King Koa more than usual could be a way just to annoy us ? 🤔

Reactions: 8
This makes me question whether they are reading the thread because it is weird how we have been saying that Sienna is left out and suddenly she a had a room makeover, Georgie posting lots of photos of Sienna on her story and now Sienna is having a special day ? Maybe to prove us she does get much attention as Mia ? Georgie calling Koa King Koa more than usual could be a way just to annoy us ? 🤔
I agree with you completely! and I think they do read this thread I think a lot of these YouTubers do tbh cause a few times something will be discussed here and then they’re next video will have something to do with what we spoke about. It’s like they’re trying to prove a point like look at us we give Sienna so much attention but it’s obvious they’re doing it to get some content but also cause they don’t want to admit we are right. Georgie overdoes it with the posting on her stories of Sienna cause it never really seems natural whereas when she posts Mia or Koa you can tell it’s cause she actually wants to post them and favours them. I find Georgie’s relationship odd with Sienna most of the time anyway so I think even if Georgie is doing something genuinely nice for Sienna I would always question is this genuine or not cause I’m not used to Georgie showing Sienna the same love and attention she naturally does to the other kids.

The king koa thing is absolutely ridiculous they over do it and it was a stupid thing for them to even start calling him in the first place. They’ve made that little boy think he is a king and better than his sisters because he is male. When asked what his name is he responds with King Koa so now he’s convinced that’s his actual name. They are really weird when it comes to comparing males and females especially Georgie she talks like men are better than women and the ones who should be in control and looked up to and now Mia and Sienna have been made to think like that too speaking to their brother like he is better than them.

I'm sure most mums out there would call there kids little prince/princess which is fine as I doubt its constant or made to be their whole personality. But calling your kid king all the time is pathetic and damaging to the kid itself as well as the siblings. This lot need to grow up and stop this before it get worse. I hope it doesn't end in narcissism because I've been (still kinda am) involved with a narcissist and it ain't pretty. And I bet Georgie will still be calling him King at 14 years old, even 18 when a relationship with a someone comes along and he demands everything from the poor person. Sorry for the rant but it annoys me to no end this king bullshit ( and saying American version of things, nothing against Americans obviously, its just this lot are English and from England)

I'm sure most mums out there would call there kids little prince/princess which is fine as I doubt its constant or made to be their whole personality. But calling your kid king all the time is pathetic and damaging to the kid itself as well as the siblings. This lot need to grow up and stop this before it get worse. I hope it doesn't end in narcissism because I've been (still kinda am) involved with a narcissist and it ain't pretty. And I bet Georgie will still be calling him King at 14 years old, even 18 when a relationship with a someone comes along and he demands everything from the poor person. Sorry for the rant but it annoys me to no end this king bullshit ( and saying American version of things, nothing against Americans obviously, its just this lot are English and from England)
Yeah I agree I think there’s a big difference in calling your child prince/princess/king/queen as a sweet thing to say but nothing deeper cause there’s nothing wrong with that as it’s nothing to do with thinking one child is better than the others but with Family Fizz it’s different cause they clearly forced this calling him king in the first place not as a cute thing to say like most mums would do but clearly because they think him being a boy makes him better and they see him as above the girls which I think is very weird. Right now he’s still only little but as time goes by they could be creating a very toxic narcissistic man. I’m sorry for you that you have to deal with a man like that I’m sure mentally and emotionally it must be draining and hard for you so I hope you’re doing ok cause a situation like that is very hard to live with and hard to leave.

I know cause Koa is the youngest the baby of the family he will get away with some things or get attention but Georgie especially was desperate for a boy since she was pregnant with Sienna so because Koa is a boy and the only boy they obsess over him which is sad cause if you’re going to have kids you should love and treat them equally. I hope I’m wrong about this but Georgie does strike me as a the kind of mum who would probably condone her sons bad behaviour instead of teaching him whats wrong and right and definitely would want him to be unhealthily obsessed with her forever.

Yeah no disrespect to Americans cause I’m sure they would think the same if an American YouTube family tried to act English but family fizz using the american wording of things is strange cause they are English so what are they doing lol. They do it for the video titles to get views to attract a bigger audience but it just comes across cringe.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree I think there’s a big difference in calling your child prince/princess/king/queen as a sweet thing to say but nothing deeper cause there’s nothing wrong with that as it’s nothing to do with thinking one child is better than the others but with Family Fizz it’s different cause they clearly forced this calling him king in the first place not as a cute thing to say like most mums would do but clearly because they think him being a boy makes him better and they see him as above the girls which I think is very weird. Right now he’s still only little but as time goes by they could be creating a very toxic narcissistic man. I’m sorry for you that you have to deal with a man like that I’m sure mentally and emotionally it must be draining and hard for you so I hope you’re doing ok cause a situation like that is very hard to live with and hard to leave.

I know cause Koa is the youngest the baby of the family he will get away with some things or get attention but Georgie especially was desperate for a boy since she was pregnant with Sienna so because Koa is a boy and the only boy they obsess over him which is sad cause if you’re going to have kids you should love and treat them equally. I hope I’m wrong about this but Georgie does strike me as a the kind of mum who would probably condone her sons bad behaviour instead of teaching him whats wrong and right and definitely would want him to be unhealthily obsessed with her forever.

Yeah no disrespect to Americans cause I’m sure they would think the same if an American YouTube family tried to act English but family fizz using the american wording of things is strange cause they are English so what are they doing lol. They do it for the video titles to get views to attract a bigger audience but it just comes across cringe.
Thank you. I'm not in a relationship with this guy, just a friend but it's still as difficult to get away from. I stopped doing what he wanted maybe 8 months ago but by doing so he's made me feel so inadequate and like I don't matter after 2 years of making me feel like I was worthy etc.

Yes I believe she would condone his behaviour as well, in the video he wanted his own way and she didn't do anything to stop it. She definitely wants him to be wholy devoted to her so if she gives him what he wants no questions asked then he'll forever make her priority.

I think they do the Americanism because they want to attract Americans more and be loved by them. I wonder if they do that off camera too. But yeah it's very irritating

Reactions: 4
Neither of the krispy kremes they got were vegan. And Mia says at the end that she got red thai curry with her noodles which definitely isnt vegan as there is fish in red thai curry paste. I guess they just dont care anymore

I love how Sienna corrected them on it being a petrol station 🤣. I think they try to push the american words because towards the end even Darren kept saying petrol instead of gas.

The way Koa was acting in that video too. He definitely thinks hes in control and a king.

Neither of the krispy kremes they got were vegan. And Mia says at the end that she got red thai curry with her noodles which definitely isnt vegan as there is fish in red thai curry paste. I guess they just dont care anymore

I love how Sienna corrected them on it being a petrol station 🤣. I think they try to push the american words because towards the end even Darren kept saying petrol instead of gas.

The way Koa was acting in that video too. He definitely thinks hes in control and a king.
Not that I’m sticking up for Mia but some Thai currys are vegan now. My local restaurant have been doing vegan options since last year

Idk if this is weird to notice and I'm 7 days late but in Mias latest video about her flying alone. Koa is upset because mia is leaving and Georgia says "don't worry you still have me, mummy and your sister karma" (I'm paraphrasing) no mention of poor Sienna

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Genuine question: why haven’t social services gotten involved with this family? If they were a normal working family they would be straight round. I remember reading old threads and someone discussed that they brush their teeth and wash themselves with just water or something along those lines I don’t watch their videos but If that’s true it’s neglect and disgusting that nothing is being done

Genuine question: why haven’t social services gotten involved with this family? If they were a normal working family they would be straight round. I remember reading old threads and someone discussed that they brush their teeth and wash themselves with just water or something along those lines I don’t watch their videos but If that’s true it’s neglect and disgusting that nothing is being done
Same with the sacconejolys.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
In the eyes of social they wouldn’t care. They’re clothed, fed, looked after, have money for treats and days out etc, food in the fridge, look clean. There’s a lot of children far worse off and their basic needs aren’t met. I don’t agree with a lot of what G and D do, but I really do not think they need social services involved

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure they actually read in here, because I remember all of us were discussing something in here(I forgot about what) and I remember that they mentioned what we discussed but they said it was from a tiktok comment and I also remember I posted in here that I have never seen anyone comment on that topic on social media but on tattle. I don’t know if I make sense

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure they actually read in here, because I remember all of us were discussing something in here(I forgot about what) and I remember that they mentioned what we discussed but they said it was from a tiktok comment and I also remember I posted in here that I have never seen anyone comment on that topic on social media but on tattle. I don’t know if I make sense
Yeah I remember that Dad vs girls is the same. They said in a video someone commented on Kaci tiktok but they never did it was the comments someone posted on here. They literally read it word for word off here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think one day they will make a video of "Reacting to mean and rude comments on Tattle life" with Darren angry, Georgie and Mia shocked and Sienna crying as thumbnail or clickbait ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think one day they will make a video of "Reacting to mean and rude comments on Tattle life" with Darren angry, Georgie and Mia shocked and Sienna crying as thumbnail or clickbait ?
I don’t think they would if I have to be honest, if their fans found about this page they would lose a lot and probably could get cancelled. But that’s just in my opinion. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.