Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back at their old videos when they first started yt and sienna would go school, she was so bright and happy all the time. She loved school and would never complain about going and would always talk about her day when she came home. But when they took her out their excuse was in school you have to learn subjects you don't want to learn?? She would have thrived in school, also you can tell they don’t homeschool properly which is a shame as Sienna seems like a smart academic person.

Also I hate it when they do challenges and Mia fights sienna over food. She always moans with her annoying voice. So immature.

Reactions: 11
They’ve drummed it into Sienna’s head that having a job and working for somebody else is bad and that they never want her to do that. She used to want to be a scientist and work with space, but Darren, albeit not directly, told her that it’s not possible and that she’s better off doing YouTube. He shattered her dreams and since then she seems terrified to do anything other than what her parents want her to. Darren has an extremely toxic work ethic and everyone else just goes along with it.

An eleven year old with no friends , clearly not receiving the education she deserves and the only influences she has to look up to are her dad who has convinced her school and any job outside of YouTube and influencing is bad and a waste of time , an immature materialistic big sister and her mum who is also immature , acts like a teenager and most of the time doesn’t seem interested in Sienna. How very very sad!!

All I see are two money hungry materialistic parents who are selfish and living the life they want without considering how it affects the kids. Exploiting children who can’t give consent or understand the negatives and dangers to being put online. In different videos they have laughed at their past , making fun of presents they received calling them rubbish and awful and they have made ‘jokes’ about how embarrassing it was they couldn’t afford certain things before they started making all this money cause now they have money they think they’re better then everyone and want to erase their past like they think not being rich is something to be embarrassed about.

One of their recent videos with Georgie, Mia and Sienna wearing pink going shopping yet again cause all they do is waste money and obsess over designer things but sadly you could see in that video Sienna is unfortunately heading in the same direction with certain things she says or does you can see the obsession with being materialistic, designer brands and spending money is being passed onto her. They haven’t taught her the value of money or how to budget using money responsibly. Don’t get me wrong she’s still a nice innocent kid and it’s not her fault at all. I really hope they don’t have much of an influence on her and she’s able to break free and see through their bs cause out of everyone in that family she’s got a lovely personality so it would be a shame if they destroy that.

Reactions: 9
I don't think Sienna is the much into designer gear but has to appease her mother and older sister unfortunately

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is that they keep going on about working under someone is bad but did they forget they work under/for YouTube?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is that they keep going on about working under someone is bad but did they forget they work under/for YouTube?
Exactly. Darren's always banging on about how they are entrepreneurs. You literally just copy every other family channels ideas and exploit your kids. Nothing about them if unique, informative or something that you need a braincell to achieve. They just joined a bandwagon at the right time and got lucky. Hardly an entrepreneur who actually has taken risks and investments to achieve an amazing business. You exploit your family on social media, well done to you

Reactions: 13
Do you think any of the kids would expose their parents and realize that they are being exploited in long time ? Sienna is a sweet kid and is the most real but I can’t see her breaking away and quitting YouTube she always wants to please her family and get their attention the poor thing… Sadly she is also getting obsessed with designers clothes and brands but that’s not her fault, Georgie wants her daughters to be obsessed with them. I wonder if Karma in her late teens or twenties will feel uncomfortable that her birth was posted online in front of million viewers ?

While I agree with you all about Karma’s behavior. I do like her bond with Sienna, I think she looks up to her, at least I get that impression in some of their videos. I hope this bond will develop more and doesn’t break and Karma doesn’t end up becoming another Mia

Reactions: 10
Poor Sienna. I feel like she's bullied into doing things she'd rather not. All about the fame and getting money with this lot. They infuriate me
She’s probably bored a lot of the time too cause the poor child has nothing else going on in her life besides being in vlogs and now being in tiktoks which she probably doesn’t realise the money her parents are making off her and I doubt she fully understand how many people have access to watching her which is scary.

Reactions: 9
It looks like Sienna had a special day today, it’s a shame it’s all “secret” for a video and that she can’t have a special day any other way.

Reactions: 7
what would happen if Sienna said she didn’t want to make or be in a video (talking near future)?

Reactions: 4
what would happen if Sienna said she didn’t want to make or be in a video (talking near future)?
It’s a good question cause I’d like to think somewhere deep down in their hearts they would care enough to respect her if she doesn’t want to do something but the fact that they’ve exploited all the kids for years without consent and the way they’ve spoken badly about school and any job that isn’t a YouTuber or influencer it makes me think they probably sadly would have some way of manipulating her into being in videos even if she wasn’t happy being in them.

Reactions: 6
So glad Sienna has the library to fall back on. Books are in general a great way to learn about the world and they also provide an enjoyable escape from real life

Reactions: 14
Crying how did they have breakfast lunch and dinner all in the space of the >2 hour drive from Oxford to london

Seriously get so annoyed with them when they call things the American version. You are English, its a petrol station not a gas station

Poor Sienna, she chose the sandwich in the shop and said the samosa didn’t look nice, then when they got back to the car they gave her the samosa and everyone else got the sandwich 💔 but yet again she didn’t want to disappoint and said “ooo I get the samosa” poor thing she’s always ignored because she’s not Mia or “the babies”

Also I wish they'd stop with the whole king koa business. Georgie asks him who's king of England...he says "I am the king of England and only the king can have the king doughnut" they have ruined that kid big time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.