Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pranks are just stupid. They’re so unoriginal and contrived, and their content is becoming unwatchable. They’re so out of touch with reality that it’s not even funny at this point.

Reactions: 8
Their newest video made me angry ! So we are in 2023 and people are still pranking that they are pregnant on social media? 😐 I was about to comment on their newest video saying « please do not do a pregnancy prank on April’s fool day as it could be very damaging on women who struggle to have children or had miscarriage» but then they would probably gonna delete it then giggle like children… I don’t have any children and not planning to have them but doing pregnancy jokes do not sit with me I just don’t find them funny. I know people who are suffering depression because they can’t have children or lost a baby.

If any of you went through that I’m sending you love and hope xx
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
PREGNANCY IS NOT SOMETHING TO USE AS A PRANK OR A JOKE!

idk about anyone else, but there were loads of posts reminding people of this on my social media feed on the lead up to April fools day. We've said it a couple of times on here from some of their other videos but they never seem to learn.

I know so many people close to me who have had misscarriages, or stillbirths or who tried and spent thousands to conceive with no luck. To joke about it, especially when you've been told before, is disgusting!
---
So I tried to comment on the video and then checked to see on my other account if it had actually posted....and it hadn't 🤷🏻

I'm assuming they are holding all comments and individually approving them as the last comment is 2 hrs ago 🙄

The guidelines pop-up when you try to comment is obnoxious too

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also, there’s no way Darren believed her. 1) it was April 1st… and 2) I feel like when you live your entire life playing “pranks”, you’re going to expect that someone’s pulling a prank when they tell you something dramatic

Reactions: 17
I personally don’t think them doing the pregnancy prank is that big of a deal. I can’t understand why that would be offensive to people with fertility issues?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What is with Georgies obsession with wanting Mia to have a boyfriend , get married and have a baby right now? constantly trying to make it happen and rush her into having all that. She 100% wants Mia to get pregnant.

Reactions: 13
I personally don’t think them doing the pregnancy prank is that big of a deal. I can’t understand why that would be offensive to people with fertility issues?
I've got fertility issues. It's completely offensive!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God forbid you never have to deal with a loss! How utterly insensitive.

Reactions: 14
TRIGGER WARNING: loss, fertility (I tried to cover this message as a spoiler but not sure if it worked)
If you can’t understand then lucky you. Let me explain:

Pregnancy “pranks” are incredibly wrong, senseless and harmful. If somebody is struggling to conceive a baby, struggling with loss, infant loss, miscarriage, or anything of the sorts, then the last thing you want to see is somebody lying and saying they’ve conceived a baby when they actually haven’t. That’s news that some people long to hear, they pray every night for two lines. It’s REALITY and not a “prank” and certainly not something to use for views. I, personally, think it’s on the same level as lying about death, cancer etc.
Mia isn’t pregnant, she’s never been and doesn’t plan on being any time soon, therefore telling people she’s pregnant is not only a lie about a serious topic, but making other peoples devastating realities something “funny”. Sending love to all those struggling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think you had any intention to offend us but I’ll explain a bit because you could offend someone else the next time with what you just said.
1) It’s true that most people don’t seem to understand that a woman losing a baby, had a miscarriage or stillborn is very traumatizing so they don’t see it a big deal when it actually is because It is the worst thing that can happen to a woman.
2) Loads of women have got infertility problems and early menopause. I know a woman who couldn’t have kids, she went into depression, had to see a physiatrist and couldn’t even get out of bed. When she was told she couldn’t have kids it was the worst news ever and it felt like the end of the world
3) it’s not funny it’s been overdone and overdone. Lots of women avoid social media on April fools day because it reminds them of their traumas with pregnancy. We may not be mothers or have been pregnant but I think we should do more efforts to respect and understand women who went through by not doing a pregnancy prank it could hurt them. Doing pranks about traumas is not funny

• Heart
Don't think I've commented on a Family Fizz thread before. I dip in and out watching them. I've always thought Georgie has some serious issues going on. She desperately wants to be younger than she is. But to still be pulling pregnancy pranks. After all the awareness nowadays of baby loss, or couples struggling to get pregnant. To then get your own daughter to pretend she's pregnant. Whilst looking extremely awkward. What a disgrace of a mother she is

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like you have to be in those shoes of losing a baby or infertility to understand.
I did one of those stupid pregnancy pranks, then years later after a whole year of trying for a baby, we found out we lost the baby! the emotion I felt the most was anger when I was grieving, and I was angry for lots of reasons, and angry when other people announced their pregnancies, and I just know if I was still in that mindset that I was a few years ago, I would have absolutely lost it if I saw Mia's prank.
And now I get it and I wouldn't dream of putting people through that kind of torment for a prank, you dont know what people are going through.
But I feel like Mia's younger viewers wouldn't see anything wrong with it and think its harmless.
---
I know Georgie was in on the prank so its not really her true reaction but I feel like if it DID happen, Darren would be angry but I have a feeling that Georgie on the other hand would be excited and all for it, but maybe also jealous of Mia in some way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Since they lived in Costa Rica until now it’s been clear Georgie is jealous of the freedom and life Mia gets to have. Mia’s life at 18 is different to how Georgie’s life was at that age and that’s not Mia’s fault but obviously Georgie wishes she a teenager again getting to do all the things Mia does. I think she wants Mia to get pregnant so that she’ll be stuck with the same responsibility Georgie had at that age of looking after a child and it would be a way to stop Mia having as much freedom going off having her own life cause in Georgies mind she probably thinks if Mia had a baby it would keep her at home dependent on Georgie.

I also think Georgie could also be the kind of person that if Mia got pregnant then Georgie would too just so they can have another thing in common doing the same thing cause Georgie has a weird obsession with trying to be just like Mia. Georgie’s behaviour is weird like why she is trying to convince and beg her immature daughter to get pregnant and get married. She’s 18 there’s so much time for all that in the future if Mia wants all that cause there’s nothing wrong if someone doesn’t want kids and marriage but Georgie seems to think that’s all there is to life. I think Georgie being raised in a cult with all these rules and beliefs some of it has stuck with her that she might not even realise. There’s things I don’t like about Darren either but one thing I will say is he seems to have more common sense in these kind of situations as he gets uncomfortable when Georgie is encouraging Mia to get a boyfriend , get married and pregnant and he will speak sense by saying will you stop going on about that , stop rushing her etc. He even said it’s better to encourage Mia to wait until she’s in a loving relationship one day instead of encouraging her to go get pregnant right now. I don’t know what is wrong with Georgie but it’s weird!!

The pregnancy prank video was very insensitive and not funny at all. I don’t understand how lying and joking about being pregnant ever became something to prank about. Shame on them for making that video!

• Heart
Umm OK Mia........ I get she's 18 but what the f!
Quoting myself here but been thinking about this. How can someone that never really interacted with boys until just before they left Costa Rica be calling a boy she barely knows "daddy". I'm wondering if she's being coerced into being that kind of girl just so the boys like her, or is/has she always been like that and doing it to get attention? As much as I don't like the girl, I do worry a bit and Georgie definitely isn't helping

Reactions: 6
Quoting myself here but been thinking about this. How can someone that never really interacted with boys until just before they left Costa Rica be calling a boy she barely knows "daddy". I'm wondering if she's being coerced into being that kind of girl just so the boys like her, or is/has she always been like that and doing it to get attention? As much as I don't like the girl, I do worry a bit and Georgie definitely isn't helping
Honestly it’s sad how desperate she is for male attention. In her mind she thinks she’s so cool trying to get boys to like her and notice her when really it’s worrying that she’s like this. She did a couple instagram lives in Costa Rica and one day I was being nosy looking at the family fizz instagrams I saw she was live and all the boys were in it saying how Mia has fancied and flirted with each of them and one boy called her out for always moving from one guy to another to try find someone who likes her back. Some of these guys were like 12/13 aswell and she admitted to having crushes on them which is concerning so I hope by now after that nudes situation she realises why it’s wrong to want to be with a little boy. She’s been like this for quite some time I don’t know if it’s cause she hasn’t had much going on in her life no normal routine , no schooling were she has to actually study and be focused and spent years isolated with no real friends. When she finally was around other people to hang out with she didn’t know how to interact and be herself and became obsessed with boys. Georgie is the worst influence she’s such an immature woman that hasn’t looked out for Mia in the ways that she should. I can see Mia seeking male validation throughout her life unless someone steps in and helps her.

Reactions: 7
Honestly it’s sad how desperate she is for male attention. In her mind she thinks she’s so cool trying to get boys to like her and notice her when really it’s worrying that she’s like this. She did a couple instagram lives in Costa Rica and one day I was being nosy looking at the family fizz instagrams I saw she was live and all the boys were in it saying how Mia has fancied and flirted with each of them and one boy called her out for always moving from one guy to another to try find someone who likes her back. Some of these guys were like 12/13 aswell and she admitted to having crushes on them which is concerning so I hope by now after that nudes situation she realises why it’s wrong to want to be with a little boy. She’s been like this for quite some time I don’t know if it’s cause she hasn’t had much going on in her life no normal routine , no schooling were she has to actually study and be focused and spent years isolated with no real friends. When she finally was around other people to hang out with she didn’t know how to interact and be herself and became obsessed with boys. Georgie is the worst influence she’s such an immature woman that hasn’t looked out for Mia in the ways that she should. I can see Mia seeking male validation throughout her life unless someone steps in and helps her.
What nudes situation?

Reactions: 1
What nudes situation?
When they lived in Costa Rica Mia was talking to /dating/had feelings for a 13 year old boy I think that was his age (not sure how to best describe the situation I’m sure someone else on here knows more details if they were dating or not) and she was sending nudes to him and was hoping /expecting he would end up being her boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When they lived in Costa Rica Mia was talking to /dating/had feelings for a 12/13 year old boy (not sure how to best describe the situation I’m sure someone else on here knows more details if they were dating or not) and she was sending nudes to him and was hoping /expecting he would end up being her boyfriend.
Oh wow!
---
And she thought that was perfectly normal?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.