Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People with cystic acne should be careful with what skincare products or treatments they are putting on their skin cause what might work for someone else’s skin might not be the best thing for someone’s skin who has flare ups of cystic acne as it can make the acne even more painful or sensitive instead of fixing anything . skincare treatments can be good sometimes depending on what you’re getting it for but any real qualified doctor you go to for acne is going to recommend either medication in the form of a pill or a strong medicated cream/gel because those are the best options to help your skin when you have cystic acne cause you need to deal with what’s going on internally.

Everyone’s skin obviously is different not everyone has the same results with medications but the reason the medication exists and has been successful it helping to clear up skin even a bit is because it’s doing the right job to battle against the acne. When my cystic acne was very bad in my teens I was taking pills and using medicated cream at the same time and it helped my skin sooo much and stopped me getting scarring. They’ve done everything to avoid her being on medication because of their beliefs when in all honesty she needed to be on medication for her acne. Why let your daughter go through the pain of cystic acne and all the scars she’s been left with when they could of at least let her try the medication to see if it helped.

Mia has so many deep scars all over her face and her skin has regular flare ups of acne which of course hormones play a part in so skin can go through phases of being ok one minute and the next it’s not. I feel they left it too late when there’s been some damage caused to her skin from them not getting her the right professional help. Of course her having acne is not her fault and it’s one of those things that can happen at any age out of nowhere and sometimes it can worse as you get older or if you’re lucky it disappears completely so it might be something she’ll always struggle with but it’s unfair they are so against medicine they will let her skin suffer.

Reactions: 11
I hope Mia continues to distant herself from her family and can be more herself and grow up and become the person she really is and not the person her parents shows us on ff channel.I don’t mean shut her family out completely but living her own life, making her own content that SHE wants and not what her parents wants and make her own choices even if it’s bad and stupid sometimes but we live to learn and that is what she deserves, that’s what ever YouTube kid deserves, to be who they want.

Reactions: 9
I agree, I think a lighter brown would have been better. It’s waaaaayyy to harsh for her and kind of looks like a wig
I think the shade of brown is wrong for her. She said she got it ashy but it looks super warm brown to me. Something closer to siennas shade would have looked better imo, maybe when it fades it’ll look better

Reactions: 12
I think she went brown to be a twin with Georgie
She was probably jealous that sienna has the same/similar hair to her mum

Reactions: 8
I think the shade of brown is wrong for her. She said she got it ashy but it looks super warm brown to me. Something closer to siennas shade would have looked better imo, maybe when it fades it’ll look better
I agree! When she was comparing it to Siennas she said that Siennas was warm brown and hers was ashy but it’s totally the other way around! Something similar to Siennas colour would have suited her better

Reactions: 13
Kinda glad others agree about mias hair. Something doesn't look right and its not getting better the longer I look. Sienna's brown would have been nicer. The red undertones aren't quite right

I think in the newest fizzier video miss hair actually looks pretty good it's faded to a kind of dark ginger, her skin is also looking a lot better at the end I don't think she is wearing makeup but her scarring is a lot less red

Reactions: 3
Thing is when you look at her up close with no makeup on and no filter to blur her skin which she’s used multiple times cause understandably she’s insecure I get that but you can see all the scars that have been left on her face and that’s the sad thing cause there was a chance a lot of that could of been prevented. So even if all the spots and redness disappear she’s still left with deep scars on her face and I do feel sorry for her cause I know how hard it is to battle cystic acne but also the fact Darren and Georgie let their beliefs get in the way of their daughters health I think that’s so wrong of them cause whether medication works or not for someone you never know unless it give it a chance and I’m telling you it would of helped her even a bit instead of leaving her skin to get quite bad to the point of no return with scars. Of course there’s times her face will look clearer than others and I know how good a feeling that is when your skin isn’t having a flare up so I hope her skin avoids flare ups but it’s sad that she didn’t get the right help she could of.

As for Mia’s hair I honestly think her natural hair colour looks the best on her. Obviously it’s her natural colour so it’s going to suit her but I think every other colour most of the time it either looks like a wig on her it doesn’t look natural even if she matches her eyebrows to it or the colour drains her to the point she looks very pale and unwell. I think a much lighter brown would of been better. I do think blonde suits her better as it’s closer to her natural hair colour.

Ive just started watching 'Who Were We Running From' on netflix. Reminds me of fizzfam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s been answered but where does Mia’s hair colour come from? From that video of her father at the time he also had brown hair however I think the father’s kids had Mia’s colour too so it must be her fathers side?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it’s been answered but where does Mia’s hair colour come from? From that video of her father at the time he also had brown hair however I think the father’s kids had Mia’s colour too so it must be her fathers side?
I think I remember georgie saying a long time ago it comes from Mias dads side of the family I think she said Mia’s grandmother on her dads side had red hair. I think there might be Irish in Mia because she said a long time ago about when she was little she visited with family in Ireland. Mias little brother (her bio dads son) he has the exact same hair colouring Mia naturally has and he looked so much like her in the video her dad made a few years ago.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get used to Mia’s hair. She should have gone lighter like she said she wanted to before Georgie mentioned brown. Especially as we are now going into spring and summer, lighter colours are so much fun and she already had the base! She should have saved brown for Autumn time.

Reactions: 7
Geirgie is filming another 'what I eat in a day' reel for instagram today 🙄

What will this one promote? Disordered eating? High sugar diet? Calorie deficit? A litre of smoothie?

• Angry
When do you say Sienna will be allowed access to her own Instagram and YouTube channel? I know she’s filming, but Georgie still writes and views everything on her accounts.

She’s now the same age as Mia was when Mia started her own Instagram/YouTube (11/12) .

I know 11 is so young to be exposed to these profiles, but now she is approaching 12, she should be aware of what is and has been posted about her over the last 6 years, and the one to decide what is and isn’t posted on her own accounts.

When do you say Sienna will be allowed access to her own Instagram and YouTube channel? I know she’s filming, but Georgie still writes and views everything on her accounts.

She’s now the same age as Mia was when Mia started her own Instagram/YouTube (11/12) .

I know 11 is so young to be exposed to these profiles, but now she is approaching 12, she should be aware of what is and has been posted about her over the last 6 years, and the one to decide what is and isn’t posted on her own accounts.
That poor kid aswell as her siblings haven’t had a say in being put online in the first place. They’ve had their lives exploited for years and so much information is now out there about these kids. In a video from maybe 2 years ago they were all answering questions about each other and Mia started revealing private things about Sienna while laughing her head off sharing this information about her little sister that should remain private. If Sienna got to control her instagram I don’t know if it would mean much because she’s had no control over anything else for all these years so she’s been exploited like crazy. I do get what you’re saying she’s at an age that you would expect her voice to be heard if she didn’t want certain things posted being shared online but unfortunately her parents are selfish they haven’t cared about what their kids want they’ve just cared about making money from these kids and using them as objects to get likes. She should be made aware of what everything is you’re right but I doubt they’ll ever tell her they dangers and negatives cause they want to keep control over these kids keep them interested in social media turn them into little YouTubers and influencers to keep the money rolling in.

• Sad
Sienna's new sponsored new look post...

It basically says she picked these outfits for easter break...but they don't go to school so don't have an easter break as they're on one never-ending break 🙄 Why lie when they could have just said for the spring season?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
i feel so sorry for Mia about being insecure about her acne. Her skin is getting better but you could some scars but it doesn’t ruin her look tho she is still a pretty girl. Georgie and Darren really should have done something about it ages ago and need to keep an eye more on Mia’s insecurities. I wonder maybe Georgie struggled with acne when she was younger or maybe from her father side ? I really hope Sienna, Karma and Koa won’t have to struggle with acne when they are at Mia’s age…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.