Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow!
---
And she thought that was perfectly normal?
I read through old posts I think he was 14 and she was 17 and at those ages with that age gap it’s not right even if it’s legal in a country it still is odd that a girl who was close to being an adult was interested in a boy that young. They were in a talking stage , kissing , she was sending him nudes. He lied about his age at first told her he was 16 but then admitted he was 14 but she was apparently head over heels for him so didn’t care about his age when she found out. Thing is she genuinely didn’t see anything wrong with it which shows how mentally stunted she was and still kind of is. Darren and Georgie are to blame too for clearly not teaching her what’s right and wrong.

I know that situation is in the past now but it was a bit concerning. I just wish someone close to her was looking out for her now and showing her there’s so much more to life then obsessing over boys wanting their attention and needing validation. It reminds me of child stars who didn’t have anyone protecting them and were encouraged to seek fame, attention and keep making money instead of someone wanting to keep them safe and help them make safe choices.

Reactions: 8
I read through old posts I think he was 14 and she was 17 and at those ages with that age gap it’s not right even if it’s legal in a country it still is odd that a girl who was close to being an adult was interested in a boy that young. They were in a talking stage , kissing , she was sending him nudes. He lied about his age at first told her he was 16 but then admitted he was 14 but she was apparently head over heels for him so didn’t care about his age when she found out. Thing is she genuinely didn’t see anything wrong with it which shows how mentally stunted she was and still kind of is. Darren and Georgie are to blame too for clearly not teaching her what’s right and wrong.

I know that situation is in the past now but it was a bit concerning. I just wish someone close to her was looking out for her now and showing her there’s so much more to life then obsessing over boys wanting their attention and needing validation. It reminds me of child stars who didn’t have anyone protecting them and were encouraged to seek fame, attention and keep making money instead of someone wanting to keep them safe and help them make safe choices.
Sorry to ask but where was all this about nudes etc leaked? Is there somewhere to read the full story? If from Tiktok it has a chance of not being fully true, not saying this of course as I could see her doing that. I wasn’t watching their channel last year at all so a bit lost about this part!

God, I really miss the sweet little Mia from when she was aged 12-14. I used to think she was lovely but she really has changed in so many ways for the worse.

I don’t think Georgie lost all her freedom from 16 onwards. Definitely not as much as Mia but she definitely went out drinking heavily quite a lot from what I saw on an old video or post. Mia’s father looked after her I believe and there was a period of time where her and Mia didn’t live together at all. I believe she was absent from Mia’s life at many moments from when she born until she met Darren.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry to ask but where was all this about nudes etc leaked? Is there somewhere to read the full story? If from Tiktok it has a chance of not being fully true, not saying this of course as I could see her doing that. I wasn’t watching their channel last year at all so a bit lost about this part!

God, I really miss the sweet little Mia from when she was aged 12-14. I used to think she was lovely but she really has changed in so many ways for the worse.

I don’t think Georgie lost all her freedom from 16 onwards. Definitely not as much as Mia but she definitely went out drinking heavily quite a lot from what I saw on an old video or post. Mia’s father looked after her I believe and there was a period of time where her and Mia didn’t live together at all.
So why does she have no contact with him?

Reactions: 5
So why does she have no contact with him?
He reached out on here and through a now deleted video begging her to get in touch but completely deleted everything suddenly. We think Family Fizz threatened legal action (which I don’t know how they could do as he hasn’t harassed her ? ).

But if you search for Kyeza84 on here he explains things. That he wasn’t supportive of her being vegan at first, that they completely lost touch in 2016 when Family Fizz moved to Spain, they had said they would contact him to arrange her to see him on return to UK and they didn’t.

We don’t know why Mia wants nothing to do with him. I think it’s heartless to be honest. If she was in contact and staying with him up until that age of 11/12 I can’t imagine he wasn’t a great father.

Reactions: 9

I don’t think Georgie lost all her freedom from 16 onwards. Definitely not as much as Mia but she definitely went out drinking heavily quite a lot from what I saw on an old video or post. Mia’s father looked after her I believe and there was a period of time where her and Mia didn’t live together at all. I believe she was absent from Mia’s life at many moments from when she born until she met Darren.
I got none of the information about the nudes situation from TikTok. I read everything on here as it was all said on here like over a year ago or whenever it was that it happened. I fully believe it’s true from everything I read I don’t doubt it at all and also the boy had apparently done an instagram live over a year ago talking about it! someone on here watched the live at the time and told us about it and she confirmed she sent nudes in it. Unfortunately the live wasn’t recorded and also apparently only like 30 were in the live so it wasn’t something that went viral cause I don’t think many people knew he was the guy she was talking to so wouldn’t of been following him. Also Mia was using a friends account to be on the live. Unfortunately as shes mentally stunted and immature she clearly made a big mistake in that situation.

Yeah Georgie didn’t lose all her freedom but obviously compared to Mia the situations have big differences financially and Mia not having to worry about a baby. From things georgie has said she makes it out like she was stuck at home looking after a baby 24/7 so I didn’t realise there was a period of time Mia and Georgie didn’t live together that shows Georgie might not of been this perfect mum she makes herself out to be taking all the credit while Mias bio dads was pushed out of the picture. It’s tough cause I don’t know the full situation behind closed doors to comment on but for a 12 year old to go from having a close relationship with her dad to cutting him off leaving him confused and hurt it’s all very strange. There’s a YouTuber called dads challenge podcast who spoke privately off camera to Mias dad about everything and he said there’s so much about Georgie we don’t know and that she’s got an evil streak with things she’s said and done. I don’t know if we will ever know what happened but it must be hard for her dad seeing her life so publicly and her not wanting him to be part of it.

You’ll have to look through this thread to find posts about the nudes situation https://tattle.life/threads/family-...py-to-give-them-melatonin.24419/page-26?amp=1

Last edited:
Even if people don’t find the pregnancy prank wasn’t offensive, it’s a bit sick for a mother to encourage her newly 18 year old daughter (who is very naive and innocent) to pretend to be pregnant.
Also on the topic of Georgie being jealous of Mia, I do find it weird as she clearly did have free time as a young adult as they’ve talked about having a ‘wild’ past. If anything she likely had more freedom than Mia as she had a more normal life-up until having a baby-as Mia’s been sheltered from friends and education up until recently and even now doesn’t have any proper friends. Plus a lot of people who have kids young tend to boast they can spend their 40s/50s free because their kids are grown up by them. I wonder if Georgie was hoping she could be like that and then they had two more children for YouTube clout.

Reactions: 14
6EAB8212-7F27-4258-8902-AC3F23BE9481.jpeg

just me and my biggest baby today the only daughter I love and care about because for no reason at all I can’t tolerate my other two daughters

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2086609

just me and my biggest baby today the only daughter I love and care about because for no reason at all I can’t tolerate my other two daughters
And then the next(?) story is that they're tired from racing against little kids, but don't worry...it will be in the vlog 🙄
I really hope they have permission from all of the kids parents to post it on their vlog if they do! Exploiting other kids for content is no big deal in their eyes though, they don't care who is in their videos as long as they earn money from it 🤷🏻

Reactions: 6
And then the next(?) story is that they're tired from racing against little kids, but don't worry...it will be in the vlog 🙄
I really hope they have permission from all of the kids parents to post it on their vlog if they do! Exploiting other kids for content is no big deal in their eyes though, they don't care who is in their videos as long as they earn money from it 🤷🏻
Of course they don't care, but if someone was filming them and their kids, they'd sure say something then

The child who received the nudes said so on an Instagram live, mentioned how it made him uncomfortable and his/Mia’s friends were confirming it. Funnily enough, after that Mia also went quiet.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2086609

Georgie said before in a video that when she was pregnant with Sienna she thought she was going to be a boy and she wanted Sienna to be a boy. Then when she was pregnant with Karma we all saw how much she wanted Karma to be a boy cause she was trying to convince everyone that the baby would most likely be a boy and kept going on and going on referring to the baby as male and if anyone said they thought it might be a girl she didn’t like hearing that. Karmas gender reveal is the most awkward strangest thing ever because after they pop the balloon there’s fake happiness and forced clapping and then they all just stand there discussing how high of a chance there might be the sex of the baby is incorrect and could be a boy which showed how much Georgie wanted a boy that she couldn’t take a moment to focus on the baby girl she was pregnant with. I think it plays a huge part in why she has the least interest in Sienna and Karma because of the fact they weren’t boys they were just two more girls she didn’t want or need. In Georgie’s eyes those two girls do not compare to Mia and never will from the looks of things which is so unfair and wrong cause they all should be equal.
---
I just had a look at Georgie’s stories and noticed her and Mia are on those boats in Hyde park and aren’t those the boats Sienna really wanted to go on? I hope they’ve took her on those boats off camera at some point.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Hey. I’ve never posted before, but have been reading everyone’s posts. I used to watch family fizz a few years back and really liked them. I’ve liked them less and less as time has gone on, and now all respect has gone completely having seen their recent video where Mia pretended to be pregnant for an April fool’s joke. I know everyone has different views on this, but it took me over 5 years to have our baby. I appreciate that not everyone will understand why some people find it offensive, but to me, it’s just something that should not be joked about…

Reactions: 19
I just had a look at Georgie’s stories and noticed her and Mia are on those boats in Hyde park and aren’t those the boats Sienna really wanted to go on? I hope they’ve took her on those boats off camera at some point.
that's what I was thinking I really hope she got to go on them before, imagine giving sienna away for the weekend then taking your favourite child to go and do the only activity sienna wanted to do for her birthday

Reactions: 11
Why are they accepting comments on that video saying Darren looks underweight and that Mia has tit eyebrows but delete all the comments about child loss and infertility?

Why are they accepting comments on that video saying Darren looks underweight and that Mia has tit eyebrows but delete all the comments about child loss and infertility?
I think they see the malnourished look as goals so they’ll take the underweight comments as a compliment. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Georgie was posting some ProAna stuff one day soon.

With Mia’s brows, Georgie is probably just pleased to see Mia getting a negative comment. If it was about her own brows she would delete it. Her jealousy of Mia is so strong she will be loving it and thinking “at least mine are better than Mia’s then!” (They’re not). Very odd parenting.

Reactions: 13
I honestly think Georgie is a psychopath
Gonna get downvoted, but I used to think Darren was the freaky and scary one, now I think it’s Georgie. I think despite his crazy beliefs and many other factors, Georgie is the worse of the two.

Gonna get downvoted, but I used to think Darren was the freaky and scary one, now I think it’s Georgie. I think despite his crazy beliefs and many other factors, Georgie is the worse of the two.
I agree. I think Darren is very in to conspiracy theories which can be really unhealthy and likes things his way, but Georgies behaviour is toxic and terrifying. I don’t like how Darren edits the girls to appeal to dirty old men but Georgie isn’t innocent in that because she’s not telling him “no don’t edit our daughters in bikinis on thumbnails”. She probably actually encourages it. I think their harmful behaviours fuel each other but Georgie is by far the worst these days.

Watched their new fizzier video about siennas gymnastics camp.
1. i find it crazy how the whole week georgies asking sienna if shes too tired/can manage going again. She should be going to school 5 days a week and classes after school its odd to expect a child to struggle going to a club for half a day every day.
2. The way georgie speaks to sienna about it is as if its too much hard work or tries to put off sienna from wanting to go.
3. Koa nearly strangles karma with a hula hoop and georgie barely tells him off.

it really is horrible to see how she treats koa and mia in comparison to sienna and karma

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.