Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel so sorry for Mia about being insecure about her acne. Her skin is getting better but you could some scars but it doesn’t ruin her look tho she is still a pretty girl. Georgie and Darren really should have done something about it ages ago and need to keep an eye more on Mia’s insecurities. I wonder maybe Georgie struggled with acne when she was younger or maybe from her father side ? I really hope Sienna, Karma and Koa won’t have to struggle with acne when they are at Mia’s age…
Yeah honestly cystic acne is a hard thing to live with and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to go through it cause not only is it painful and annoying it also lowers confidence causing insecurity plus some people in the world can be mean and rude about someone’s skin so I do feel for her having to deal with that. When I was a teenager I was in the shop with my parents and the woman scanning our items pointed at me with a smirk on her face and said to my dad “her skin is so bad all those pimples why are you not doing anything to fix it?” and my dad and I were in complete shock someone could say that and it upset me inside but I could tell how it upset my dad too cause he told her in an angry tone don’t comment on something that isn’t your business she looks absolutely fine how dare you say that about her and she made some excuse that in her country back home people are allowed say those things so she saw no problem with it. When I look back now we probably should of reported her but in the moment I think we were shocked and wanted to get out of there.

It has still stuck with me to this day cause I remember the customers behind us all looking at us and I was mortified that someone had spoke about my appearance so loudly like that. It’s why I have so much empathy for people who are battling with things completely out of their control like acne and I hope that Mia knows no matter how much acne or scars she has it doesn’t mean she’s unattractive. It takes strength to go make up free and post yourself or be out in public when you have acne and scars when there’s a lot of pressure in the world to have flawless clear skin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree! When she was comparing it to Siennas she said that Siennas was warm brown and hers was ashy but it’s totally the other way around! Something similar to Siennas colour would have suited her better
Trained hair stylist here. Her hair hasn't been "filled" correctly, which has to be done going from bleached blonde to brown (to prevent it turning green), it's very hollow looking, and to correct this they've used a brown with way too much red, when a neutral would have been better. It's not Ash in any way, shape, or form. It needs the brown taken off and the process done again, or else going a level darker with an ash brown, but I fear this would not suit her as her hair is already a level 5.

This is why it looks like a wig, it hasn't been done correctly, a level 6/7 with a slightly darker root blended into a midlength and lighter end, in an ash tone would look much better.

Yeah honestly cystic acne is a hard thing to live with and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to go through it cause not only is it painful and annoying it also lowers confidence causing insecurity plus some people in the world can be mean and rude about someone’s skin so I do feel for her having to deal with that. When I was a teenager I was in the shop with my parents and the woman scanning our items pointed at me with a smirk on her face and said to my dad “her skin is so bad all those pimples why are you not doing anything to fix it?” and my dad and I were in complete shock someone could say that and it upset me inside but I could tell how it upset my dad too cause he told her in an angry tone don’t comment on something that isn’t your business she looks absolutely fine how dare you say that about her and she made some excuse that in her country back home people are allowed say those things so she saw no problem with it. When I look back now we probably should of reported her but in the moment I think we were shocked and wanted to get out of there.

It has still stuck with me to this day cause I remember the customers behind us all looking at us and I was mortified that someone had spoke about my appearance so loudly like that. It’s why I have so much empathy for people who are battling with things completely out of their control like acne and I hope that Mia knows no matter how much acne or scars she has it doesn’t mean she’s unattractive. It takes strength to go make up free and post yourself or be out in public when you have acne and scars when there’s a lot of pressure in the world to have flawless clear skin.
i personally never had acne but I did have quite a spotty face when I was a teenager and my parents would try to give me the best treatment so the spots didn’t get worse. I remember bieng insecure about it I get spots easily. My face is better now but I still use cream everyday for so they don’t come back. So when I saw people with acne at school I really felt worse for them as I wonder how they must feel everyday at school like what a shame. I remember last or two years ago a guy posted a video on yt making fun of Mia’s acne it was really disgusting behavior of the guy I really hope Georgie and Darren had reported it.

The woman at the shop was so horrible to you and should have been fired for that ! I am sorry that you had to go through all that and i really hope you are now feeling a lot better with yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i personally never had acne but I did have quite a spotty face when I was a teenager and my parents would try to give me the best treatment so the spots didn’t get worse. I remember bieng insecure about it I get spots easily. My face is better now but I still use cream everyday for so they don’t come back. So when I saw people with acne at school I really felt worse for them as I wonder how they must feel everyday at school like what a shame. I remember last or two years ago a guy posted a video on yt making fun of Mia’s acne it was really disgusting behavior of the guy I really hope Georgie and Darren had reported it.

The woman at the shop was so horrible to you and should have been fired for that ! I am sorry that you had to go through all that and i really hope you are now feeling a lot better with yourself xx
Honestly whether you have acne or just had a spotty face it’s completely understandable you felt insecure about it cause when something is on your face it’s not easy to live with. Same here my parents made sure to get me the best treatment possible for my skin even when my acne first started to appear they immediately took me to a doctor which I’m grateful for and respect to your parents for doing the same! I still take care of my skin too with creams cause I get spots easily too and I know I’ll never have clear skin cause my skin type isn’t like that but I accepted that a long time ago but I’m glad my skin has improved as I’ve got older cause even if I’ve just two spots on my face that’s good for my skin compared to how bad it used to be.
You have a good heart cause you were able to show understanding to people at school who also struggled with their skin cause school can be tough with acne and some people can be unkind about others.

I remember the video you’re talking about! wasn’t he blaming her diet for the way her skin is saying she basically is so sick with a disease that could be cured with diet and he was pulling all these disgusted faces at her acne saying rude things? Shame on him for giving someone a hard time for something they didn’t ask for that’s completely out of their control and genetic. I hope she never saw that video and I hope Darren and Georgie reported it too.

Hindsight is a great thing if I could go back now I would of reported her she deserved to be fired! I thought about her words for weeks it was horrible I wouldn’t wish for anyone to experience anything like it. It means a lot what you’ve said I really do appreciate it more than you know. Thankfully as I’ve got older my skin is better than it used to be I feel better about myself and all those years of doctors appointments for my skin was worth it in the long run. I hope you are feeling better about yourself too cause I know it’s not easy battling with spots xx

• Heart
“You don’t need school for real life” ok why can mia not tell what year it is
Really hoping it's cos it's April fools day🤷🏻
---
On another note...
Georgies next what I eat in a day is up:

Breakfast - a coffee followed by some yoghurt with some berries blended in

Snack/Lunch - a macadamia bar with a can of kombucha

Dinner - a bowl of broccoli topped with some tofu and kimchi

Dessert - some Halo ice cream (didn't say how much) and a coconut sugar gingerbread man which Sienna had made

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
---
On another note...

Dessert - some Halo ice cream (didn't say how much) and a coconut sugar gingerbread man which Sienna had made
1 proper meal and some snacks 🥴

---
On another note...

The tofu bowl would have slapped if there was some rice!

Reactions: 4
---
On another note...

She genuinely scares me with these. I can’t help but think of the impressionable teens watching thinking this is normal.
Obviously I don’t know how much of everything she ate, and for example I don’t know the calories of Sienna’s biscuit. But I’ve totalled up her calorie intake of that “what I eat in a day” including drinks, to be 990. The daily recommended for a woman is 2000.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok I know we’ve discussed Mia’s fashion here recently, but in her recent video, her hair is actually so cute—I love the bows!! It’s also nice to see her talking about multiculturalism in London, and immersing herself in different cultures. It’s a nice pace to her usual videos, honestly!

Mia eating the most famous korean brand of ramen (nongshim) whilst raving about japanese food really sums up her education lol. (google is free girl)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mia eating the most famous korean brand of ramen (nongshim) whilst raving about japanese food really sums up her education lol. (google is free girl)
Lol—I noticed that after I made my previous comment. Glad to see people in the comments pointing it out as well… so much for that

Reactions: 6
I'm in London Friday and Saturday, very close to where I believe they live, really hope I don't see them. One place I'm going is somewhere Mia goes quite a bit too.

Reactions: 4
I'm in London Friday and Saturday, very close to where I believe they live, really hope I don't see them. One place I'm going is somewhere Mia goes quite a bit too.
Hint of whereabouts? I’m about 10 years late but the house is strange, money or no money, big family or not, who needs 5 floors and that many rooms.. must cost a few million.

The beds for Karma and Koa are odd, and Koa will in a few years need his own room. They should be on the same floor as Darren and Georgie for obvious reasons. Again the gender stereotypes and colours for both of them.. makes me rage.

Sienna’s bathroom I feel is a bit fancy/much for an 11 year old, something a bit simpler would’ve been better.

The house is so not appropriate for the younger two.

Just the house in general is far too clean and spotless and lacks a home feel

Last edited:
Hint of whereabouts? I’m about 10 years late but the house is strange, money or no money, big family or not, who needs 5 floors and that many rooms.. must cost a few million.

The beds for Karma and Koa are odd, and Koa will in a few years need his own room. They should be on the same floor as Darren and Georgie for obvious reasons. Again the gender stereotypes and colours for both of them.. makes me rage.

Sienna’s bathroom I feel is a bit fancy/much for an 11 year old, something a bit simpler would’ve been better.

The house is so not appropriate for the younger two.

Just the house in general is far too clean and spotless and lacks a home feel
I don't think I can say, but there are some big "landmarks", and it's in a fairly pricey area of London too. Majority of the houses they rent are too big for them. Koa and karma are always furthest away from D&G which I don't think is right, them 2 and k&k should be next to each other.

Reactions: 6
I saw on Georgie’s story that Karma and Sienna are spending a couple days with family. Just me that finds it a bit strange on the rare occasion they see family members they seem to just drop the kids off and leave. Maybe they have seen them since being back in the UK but Karma probably barely knows them and as Georgie mentioned it’s her first time really away from them

Reactions: 8
I saw on Georgie’s story that Karma and Sienna are spending a couple days with family. Just me that finds it a bit strange on the rare occasion they see family members they seem to just drop the kids off and leave. Maybe they have seen them since being back in the UK but Karma probably barely knows them and as Georgie mentioned it’s her first time really away from them
The family member is Rose, her 26 year old sister. The one Harriette made a video about 4 years ago not being able to see or talk to as she left the religion. Rose always comments on their posts but doesn’t follow Harriette at all. Doesn’t make sense how she has only a relationship with Georgie. Harriette can’t see any of her family because of leaving the religion, yet Georgie can? Doesn’t make sense

Mia and Koa are really the children she loves the most and adores so it isn’t surprising Sienna and Karma are away. I feel she speaks about her children is like accessories or plans or some OCD trait - “first I will be with Koa and then spend time with Mia. There are only four of us in the house. I am with Koa now, Mia is at home…”

She really doesn’t have the bond with Karma and Sienna. Maybe at the start with Karma as it was a heavy lot of emotions from years of trying for a child and being a home birth/the views and attention from YouTube, but she speaks to her the same as Sienna now.

Her relationship with Sienna is so sad. She talks to her like an acquaintance, a stranger, or someone you’d only really make conversation with in passing. I’m surprised nobody has pointed this out in video comments. Sienna clearly loves all the family but she’s aware she’s excluded. In two threads previous, a poster said she was at a distance behind Mia and Georgie, who were close together talking at an event in London last summer.

It’s a horrible thing to say but I really feel she only wanted two kids - the one close to her age and a boy. Karma was the wrong gender and Sienna was expected after 3 months of meeting Darren when she was using.

As to why she doesn’t treat Mia or resent her in ways the same as the other two girls I don’t know because she was just as unplanned and I imagine apart of the most traumatic and uncertain period of her life, at 16 being married to someone and within JW.

Last edited:
New video titled “telling my dad I’m pregnant”… mmm more kink content for the freaks of the internet

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.