Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you blind or are you just dumb? A D U L T T E E T H. NOT BABY TEETH
No need to shout. Chances are it’s probably not that she had baby teeth fall out and the adult teeth just didn’t grow in and are “missing”, baby teeth fall out because the adult push through. She’s either had the baby teeth removed early so those two adult teeth aren’t yet ready to grow through or she had two adult teeth removed. I looked back at some videos from the end of last year, it looks like she had them removed around when she got those braces.

Reactions: 4
Their lip syncing is terrible. I think Georgie is on the spectrum, she is very socially awkward, has obsessions, amongst some other signs

Reactions: 5
What the duck is that YouTuber short of Georgie dancing? Dancing SEXUALLY? Are they actually bleeping trying to get cancelled? I don’t get how they haven’t been already. They’re the biggest n0nc3s on the internet like a posh version of the inghams who don’t eat enough, whereas inghams eat too much lol. Georgie legit said “I like balls” once in a video… sexual innuendos on a family channel? No thanks.

Reactions: 8
Just rewatched their old podcast from 2018. If anyone is curious about Darren and Georgie’s past, I recommend listening to it. (Generation V)

• Just to clear things up, Darren and Georgie met in 2009 but started dating in 2010, became pregnant with Sienna in December that year.

• Darren is from Suffolk and Georgie, as I’m sure we all know, Norwich. Darren moved to Norwich to work and met her there. She was studying and working but both had very, very destructive weekends - drugs, alcoholism and smoking (only Georgie smoking).

• They both met at a party and partied every weekend with their individual friends. Both doing the above as an escape of their abusive childhoods. Darren has no relationship with his parents and was a**sed. He grew up with his grandparent on a farm.

• Both said in the podcast they had a lot of hurt and damage from their families.

• Georgie became vegetarian first following her going off eggs, milk, etc when pregnant with Sienna and stopped smoking. Darren wasn’t interested in veganism and loved meat. He decided to watch Earthlings and the family became vegan overnight.

Really it sounds like both of them experienced a hell of a lot of pain in their early 20s and teens going by that interview. And I feel neither of them really processed or healed from it.
---
Also remember when Georgie looked like this in 2016/2017?

It’s crazy what steroids or whatever they were injecting could do to them? She looked in her 40s here and she was 28! Even though she looks still older than her age. I do think she looks better now than the last couple of years.

I actually think Darren looked healthier then than now, with the muscle. He’s very skinny now.

I imagine they wouldn’t need to work out much at all if you take drugs and are a non natural competing? Because she’s been doing fitness now for a little while and she doesn’t seem to have gained any muscle.
---
Their lip syncing is terrible. I think Georgie is on the spectrum, she is very socially awkward, has obsessions, amongst some other signs
The long term effects of drugs I imagine. She did drugs for years. Explains her being so spaced out

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Another routine in alphabetical order video are they seriously running out of ideas ?

Reactions: 6
Using your 11 year old daughter shaving as the thumbnail is so weird. Doesn’t matter that it’s photoshopped it’s still so strange to want to use a thumbnail like that of a child. These thumbnails will probably get even weirder when Sienna goes through puberty cause you can tell they can’t wait for that to make content out of it and use her in the same way they used Mia to make so many videos when she went through puberty.

Reactions: 14
Another routine in alphabetical order video are they seriously running out of ideas ?
Also at the Q and A part when someone asked if Mia had a bf and she pulled a face like « a maybe » trying to make us question her more or think that she’s got one is extremely immature. This is what students aged 11-13 used to do at my old high school

Reactions: 11
Watching their fizzier channel upload from 4 days ago, Georgie is all over Mia ( only 6 mins in mind) like just talking to her and helping her out, poor Sienna any time she tries to talk they talk over her and you can see the sadness in her eyes and she's just agreeing to whatever they're talking about to themselves

• Sad
What the duck is that YouTuber short of Georgie dancing? Dancing SEXUALLY? Are they actually bleeping trying to get cancelled? I don’t get how they haven’t been already. They’re the biggest n0nc3s on the internet like a posh version of the inghams who don’t eat enough, whereas inghams eat too much lol. Georgie legit said “I like balls” once in a video… sexual innuendos on a family channel? No thanks.
One of the things I hate most about family channels, is when most of their content is geared towards children, but then they also have content that’s only appropriate for older teens/adults. Like no… if you’re really going to do one, make it either all family-friendly, or don’t market any of your content towards kids.

Reactions: 10
You know what I really hope for, that they won’t ever do the pregnancy bump thing with Sienna and karma that they did with Mia. I get there’s teen pregnancy but people actually have a fetish for it and that’s why they got so many views on those as well and I hope they won’t get exploited like Mia did.

Reactions: 11
You know what I really hope for, that they won’t ever do the pregnancy bump thing with Sienna and karma that they did with Mia. I get there’s teen pregnancy but people actually have a fetish for it and that’s why they got so many views on those as well and I hope they won’t get exploited like Mia did.
I kinda see them doing that with Sienna unfortunately

Reactions: 4
She actually does have long-lost sisters though 😬
One long lost sister and one long lost brother cause the other person you’re thinking of who was in that video with Mias dad is actually Mias dad girlfriend/wife he’s been with since Mia was little. The woman just looked quite young cause I mean she probably is only in her 30’s like Mias dad. It’s sad that Mia acts like her dad , her little sister and brother don’t exist. Of course we don’t know the full story of what happened there but for Mias sake I hope she has genuinely good reasons to cut out her dad and siblings because if her reason is something childish or pretty then that’s such a shame and something she could regret one day losing a relationship with her dad who wanted to talk to her.

Mia really reminds me of single white female (for anyone who knows that film) a girl gets a new flat mate and the flat mate copies her in every way possible getting the same hairstyle , hair colour and dressing alike. She takes on the same personality traits as her and just doesn’t know how to be her own person. I find it sad that Mia is like this but also a bit creepy whichever new friend she’s hanging more around with she starts copying them. Darren confirmed before that she always does this. It’s crazy to know she’s 18 and acts like this you would expect 10 year olds to copy each other but an 18 year old copying people who are years younger than her it just shows how immature she is. I wonder if she ever will mature because the way she behaves in videos with her siblings I can’t believe how childish she is. It’s a shame she has nobody looking out for her who can guide her down the right path to help her mature and be her own person.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.