Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes it looks like they don’t even want her in the tiktoks the vibe is off like they’re just including her because they have to and also to try turn Sienna into the next Mia to have a repeat of the money they made from Mia going through puberty making all those videos. The smiles are all forced towards Sienna and showing interest in what she enjoys they sound like they couldn’t care less most of the time but they know they need content and have to make a video so they get on with it.

I agree Sienna only does these tiktoks because the poor kid wants attention , wants to feel included , is probably very bored has nothing else to do so wants to join in with anything that’ll make her not feel left out and social media is the only life Sienna knows she can’t remember life before it so making videos is just another normal day to her but she has no idea of the bad people out there with weird wrong intentions who have access to photos and videos of her and how her parents are just exploiting her for their own benefit cause Mia has been a big money maker for them so they clearly hope Sienna will be too but Mia doesn’t even realise how her parents exploiting her is awful cause Mia is so caught up in her YouTube /social media world thinking she’s so rich and famous that she wouldn’t understand or take the time to have an intelligent conversation about child exploitation and speak out about it to stop other kids having to go through the same.
No I don't think Mia will know much about child exploitation, she'll just read up on the Internet and just relay that to her viewers. She's too in herself and her fake life to see real world problems. As we've said/seen before with the guy not being interested in her, her failing the driving test, always having to be front and centre in all videos, even if they're about someone else. She needs a huge wake up call to bring her back to earth.

And yes none of them really seem to want Sienna around, maybe Darren just abit, but georgie definitely does not care much for her and what she talks about, Mia most definitely doesn't like her much, every interaction and hug just feels so fake and for the camera. And the whole "do you love it" georgie says when she buys her things, only ever heard "do you like it" in the real world, again I feel G saying that makes it feel fake too

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get this whole we look like sisters thing they like to portray. Don’t know if it’s just me but they don’t look like sisters 🤷‍♀️
No they don't. They just think that's what everyone else thinks, and also it's what they want especially Georgie. She wants to be Mia

Reactions: 7
Sorry but she's only 11 and its completely normal to still have missing teeth at her age.
However I agree that her teeth shouldn't be yellow and it's definitely neglectful that they are yellow.
MISSING ADULT TEETH. Can you not see? She’s 11, they’d have all come out by now, almost all Atleast. And also, if they’re baby teeth, why haven’t the adult ones come though yet?

MISSING ADULT TEETH. Can you not see? She’s 11, they’d have all come out by now, almost all Atleast. And also, if they’re baby teeth, why haven’t the adult ones come though yet?
Sometimes dentists take our adult teeth in order for the braces to work/make space for the teeth to shift

Reactions: 6
I can see. Sienna is missing her upper right canine and her lower premolars. The adult ones usually come in between the ages of 10-12. She's completely normal. You can literally google it.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes dentists take our adult teeth in order for the braces to work/make space for the teeth to shift
I had teeth removed to allow space and with her lisp at times I suspect she has removable braces. I’m hoping that’s the case and they would coat her teeth to reduce decay.

Reactions: 2
She’s got discolouring and such with her teeth which is obviously an issue but having teeth still growing in at her age is completely normal. I remember I was at least 12 when I lost my last baby teeth. I suspect she probably had them removed for braces/retainers though,

Reactions: 4
This is getting boring now

This is getting boring now

Yeah yeah Georgia we get it you had Mia when you were a teen you obviously love ranting about it you post 100 TikToks about this so you can receive comments of people being shocked or you both look like sisters but sorry to disappoint ! Yeah you look young but you don’t look 18 you just look your age good for you that you managed to raise Mia but how about you stop acting like you her best pal all the time and do preferences of your kids and start acting more like a mother to her and your other kids they are not your school mates

Reactions: 12
Yeah yeah Georgia we get it you had Mia when you were a teen you obviously love ranting about it you post 100 TikToks about this so you can receive comments of people being shocked or you both look like sisters but sorry to disappoint ! Yeah you look young but you don’t look 18 you just look your age good for you that you managed to raise Mia but how about you stop acting like you her best pal all the time and do preferences of your kids and start acting more like a mother to her and your other kids they are not your school mates
She wants people to think she looks too young to have an 18yr old. Or that her and Mia do look like sisters but honestly she looks neither. She looks much older then 35 and doesn't look like Mia at all. Get over yourself love you just look desperate. My mum was a teen mum but she's never bragged about it, was always a mum first, now she's more a friend now I'm 34

Reactions: 10
She wants people to think she looks too young to have an 18yr old. Or that her and Mia do look like sisters but honestly she looks neither. She looks much older then 35 and doesn't look like Mia at all. Get over yourself love you just look desperate. My mum was a teen mum but she's never bragged about it, was always a mum first, now she's more a friend now I'm 34
She’s so insecure about her age it seems to be getting even worse as time goes by she’s more insecure. I mean this in the nicest way possible she needs mental help because her behaviour and obsession with going on and on about her past of being a teen mum and not happy being the age she is now is taking over her life. She’s 35 which is still really young but it’s like she can’t accept that’s her age and desperately wants to be Mias age. Ive said this before but Georgie looks in her 40’s which is still very young but she doesn’t look like a young mum but in her head she still thinks she’s looks and is 17.

She dresses like Mia a lot , she has said she’s more like Mias friend than a mum which is an immature thing to say because she is her mum and when Mia is much older yeah they could have a friendship then but she should of been acting like a mum all these years then maybe her daughter would be been more protected and developed normally mentally and she favours Mia over all the kids. Koa is a close second favourite because he’s a boy but Sienna and Karma will never come close to Mia in Georgie’s eyes you can already see it with how she talks to them.

Georgie reads here so she’ll see this you are not a teenage mum anymore that part of your life is long over you need to accept that. No idea how Darren doesn’t find her behaviour odd but he’s quite odd himself at times so maybe he overlooks it cause he wants them making content bringing in views and money in whatever ways they can. Every single person in the world we all have something weird about us naturally cause that’s part of being human but Georgie’s behaviour is too weird and not ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s so insecure about her age it seems to be getting even worse as time goes by she’s more insecure. I mean this in the nicest way possible she needs mental help because her behaviour and obsession with going on and on about her past of being a teen mum and not happy being the age she is now is taking over her life. She’s 35 which is still really young but it’s like she can’t accept that’s her age and desperately wants to be Mias age. Ive said this before but Georgie looks in her 40’s which is still very young but she doesn’t like a young mum but in her head she still thinks she’s looks and is 17.

She dresses like Mia a lot , she has said she’s more like Mias friend than a mum which is an immature thing to say because she is her mum and when Mia is much older yeah they could have a friendship then but she should of been acting like a mum all these years then maybe her daughter would be been more protected and developed normally mentally and she favours Mia over all the kids. Koa is a close second favourite because he’s a boy but Sienna and Karma will never come close to Mia in Georgie’s eyes you can already see it with how she talks to them.

Georgie reads here so she’ll see this you are not a teenage mum anymore that part of your life is long over you need to accept that. No idea how Darren doesn’t find her behaviour odd but he’s quite odd himself at times so maybe he overlooks it cause he wants them making content bringing in views and money in whatever ways they can. Every single person in the world we all have something weird about us naturally cause that’s part of being human but Georgie’s behaviour is too weird and not ok.
I agree that she needs help, she's too stuck in the past on so many things, wanting to be 16 again, wanting to be mias friend (to be honest all the kids friends), wearing teenage fashioned clothing styles, acting like a teen, speaking like a teen....

Yes she definitely looks in her 40s at times, it's similar with Mia too I think, she'll try to dress/look much older then her age yet can look/act much younger then her age too.

The whole family need lots of help

I have a very weird and crazy side to me, I'll be food shopping or something and a certain song can come on and ill start dancing but I'm not broadcasting it to millions, I'm just having some fun, I also do the same at my work because of the job I have, but in saying that it's kinda part of the job

Reactions: 6
Are you blind or are you just dumb? A D U L T T E E T H. NOT BABY TEETH
There’s no need to be so rude. They were agreeing that the discolouration of Sienna’s teeth is bad. It’s not unusual for children to still have baby teeth into their teens and if Sienna’s having orthodontic treatment some of them may have been removed early so she could have braces fitted. My sister had two baby teeth removed when she was 11 to help her adult teeth come through straight but they didn’t come in for over a year so she just had gaps. I would hope if Sienna’s teeth were so bad she was having adult teeth removed a dentist would take action and point out that it is neglectful to allow a child’s teeth to get to this state.

Reactions: 12
Are you blind or are you just dumb? A D U L T T E E T H. NOT BABY TEETH
Why are you still trying to argue when you're wrong? :rolleyes: We're all trying to say that it's NORMAL for adult teeth to still be growing in until the age of 12. The only thing wrong with Sienna's teeth is the discolouration. Her missing teeth are normal.
Please just shut up now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.