Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the gymnastics competition video, Mia seemed upset that Sienna did well, and then and the end when Sienna is on the sofa with Georgie talking about it she looks so disinterested in what Sienna is saying. She looks like she's thinking "have you finished talking yet". I really do feel sorry for Sienna, she really is the odd one out 😔😔😔
Mia seems emotionally stunted. Perhaps if she had a secure upbringing and stayed in middle school for ALL her education she'd be better off. Moving from Country to Country all her teenage years clearly has done her a wrong. She seems soo odd and insecure.

Reactions: 16
No I’m sorry this is so awful 😭😭 she’s freshly 18, why do I feel like this is Darren’s influence
---
Also I’m sorry siennas teeth are so yellow, this poor girl needs proper toothpaste not just water :/
This is what I said… vile thumbnail. And also, siennas teeth are vile. She’s talking normally again so obvs has that brace thing removed, she also has MISSING ADULT TEETH at her age guys. That’s neglect.
---
I love how they blur out the other kids but not their own. And they’ll argue that “they can consent”… consent begins at 18, which only ONE of your children has JUST turned. 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sienna is a lovely girl, so bright, but I do really feel for her as I don’t feel social media is her thing. Does she have a phone? As I said before I do wonder if she will be given access of her accounts when she turns 12, as that’s the age Mia had her own Instagram and YouTube.

Reactions: 2
Right I just had to comment as it's driving me NUTS how bad they are at lip synching in their youtube shorts. I don't know if it's just my devices, or if they are tik toks originally and it doesn't translate well to youtube shorts or something, but ever single short is out of sync. Tell me I'm not the only one

Reactions: 14
Right I just had to comment as it's driving me NUTS how bad they are at lip synching in their youtube shorts. I don't know if it's just my devices, or if they are tik toks originally and it doesn't translate well to youtube shorts or something, but ever single short is out of sync. Tell me I'm not the only one
Nope same for me, they really are that bad at lip syncing.

Reactions: 4
This is what I said… vile thumbnail. And also, siennas teeth are vile. She’s talking normally again so obvs has that brace thing removed, she also has MISSING ADULT TEETH at her age guys. That’s neglect.
---
Sorry but she's only 11 and its completely normal to still have missing teeth at her age.
However I agree that her teeth shouldn't be yellow and it's definitely neglectful that they are yellow.

Reactions: 8
It’s like they don’t learn the sounds before they record
Just goes to show that what they do requires no talent and no hard work at all. To do what they do all you have to do is be an attention seeker and exploit your children. They’re actually very lazy if you think about it but they act like they work so hard when all they do is just put out any kind of content out there to get attention and money. They would struggle to have hard working jobs working long hours.

Reactions: 7
I agree but their TikToks are originally cringe such as their content, their acting, Georgie looks half most the time and Georgie and Mia dancing videos are so annoying like they are desperate for people to say « omg they look like sisters » « awww their mother-daughter relationship is so cute »

Reactions: 5
Ofc she can do whatever she wants but ngl, I liked the brunette much more

Reactions: 2
Their new video is meant to be about Sienna but of course Mia is in every clip 😡 she is so insufferable

• Angry
Their new video is meant to be about Sienna but of course Mia is in every clip 😡 she is so insufferable
But of course. Mia is the centre of their world. She's the best and can't not be the main person in each video.

Reactions: 6
In their new video the beginning few minutes all the fake forced smiling from them all into the camera and especially while stare intensely at Sienna with weird smilies it’s really creepy it reminds me of that horror film smile lol. You can tell the last thing they want to do is spend time with Sienna doing something she likes but they’re clearly hoping and trying to turn her into another Mia so making content/tiktoks including Sienna to make money and few views like how they used to cause she’s at the pre teen age which is the age they made so much content out of Mia. Mia is very strange for her age she is so immature and petty. You would think her being a big sister with a big age gap between her and her siblings she would be much better interacting with kids and genuinely supportive but it’s like she’s jealous and needs to be the centre of attention all the time.

Tbh Mia is a natural redhead or at the least a very strawberry blonde yet she's constantly staying away from reddish tones that would actually sort her skin colour best...

Tbh Mia is a natural redhead or at the least a very strawberry blonde yet she's constantly staying away from reddish tones that would actually sort her skin colour best...
For the last few years since she got interesting in dying her hair and things she’s said about having ginger in her hair naturally it seems to me she doesn’t like her natural hair colour and is insecure about being ginger. I think her natural hair colour is lovely and it suits her the best over any other colour so I wish she would embrace it. I know so many people dye their hair and don’t like their natural hair colour so I’m not hating on her for that.

Reactions: 5
In their new video the beginning few minutes all the fake forced smiling from them all into the camera and especially while stare intensely at Sienna with weird smilies it’s really creepy it reminds me of that horror film smile lol. You can tell the last thing they want to do is spend time with Sienna doing something she likes but they’re clearly hoping and trying to turn her into another Mia so making content/tiktoks including Sienna to make money and few views like how they used to cause she’s at the pre teen age which is the age they made so much content out of Mia. Mia is very strange for her age she is so immature and petty. You would think her being a big sister with a big age gap between her and her siblings she would be much better interacting with kids and genuinely supportive but it’s like she’s jealous and needs to be the centre of attention all the time.
I noticed this too, especially at the end as well, it seemed so very forced. I wish they'd stop trying to get Sienna to do all these tiktoks too, you can tell she only does it so she gets some attention from the others.

Reactions: 6
I noticed this too, especially at the end as well, it seemed so very forced. I wish they'd stop trying to get Sienna to do all these tiktoks too, you can tell she only does it so she gets some attention from the others.
Sometimes it looks like they don’t even want her in the tiktoks the vibe is off like they’re just including her because they have to and also to try turn Sienna into the next Mia to have a repeat of the money they made from Mia going through puberty making all those videos. The smiles are all forced towards Sienna and showing interest in what she enjoys they sound like they couldn’t care less most of the time but they know they need content and have to make a video so they get on with it.

I agree Sienna only does these tiktoks because the poor kid wants attention , wants to feel included , is probably very bored has nothing else to do so wants to join in with anything that’ll make her not feel left out and social media is the only life Sienna knows she can’t remember life before it so making videos is just another normal day to her but she has no idea of the bad people out there with weird wrong intentions who have access to photos and videos of her and how her parents are just exploiting her for their own benefit cause Mia has been a big money maker for them so they clearly hope Sienna will be too but Mia doesn’t even realise how her parents exploiting her is awful cause Mia is so caught up in her YouTube /social media world thinking she’s so rich and famous that she wouldn’t understand or take the time to have an intelligent conversation about child exploitation and speak out about it to stop other kids having to go through the same.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.