Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even like that Sienna's in a gymnastics outfit on YouTube for the creepers to see. Protect your freakin daughter, Darren & Georgie!!!

Reactions: 9
Wait Karma is nearly 5 and she is in Nursery? I'm confused. My little girl is only a few months older than her and seems years older than Karma. I know they're only little once but I wish they would stop babying her.
I never noticed this but thatā€™s really confused me now. Sheā€™s 5 in July so she should be in reception

Reactions: 5
You can choose to keep them in nursery until 5, theyā€™ll go straight to year 1 instead of reception when starting school

Reactions: 5
Watching her comp, bit they post and what they said itā€™s even more why you wouldnā€™t have equipment where a kid is attempting to try skills.
L4 is 6 years + by 10 I was L7.
Comp costume was comps only.

Itā€™s not her fault as sheā€™s only really just started.

Reactions: 2
Watching her comp, bit they post and what they said itā€™s even more why you wouldnā€™t have equipment where a kid is attempting to try skills.
L4 is 6 years + by 10 I was L7.
Comp costume was comps only.

Itā€™s not her fault as sheā€™s only really just started.
Well she started gymnastics at age 11 so you canā€™t be shocked that sheā€™s in a lower group, she canā€™t immediately be level 7 or 8 šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s clearly enjoying herself

Reactions: 11
Isnā€™t it ironic that they blurred out all the other kids at the gymnastics competition. Itā€™s like they realise kids deserve privacy and canā€™t consent to being filmed and posted onlineā€¦

Reactions: 19
Isnā€™t it ironic that they blurred out all the other kids at the gymnastics competition. Itā€™s like they realise kids deserve privacy and canā€™t consent to being filmed and posted onlineā€¦
Thatā€™s how they should blur out every child and adult when theyā€™re vlogging in public places. Thereā€™s times you can see strangers face up close in the background in vlogs and people donā€™t want to be filmed when theyā€™re trying to eat or might not be aware they are in the background of someoneā€™s vlog they canā€™t consent to their face being shown in. I know sometimes no matter where we go in the world you always risk being in the background of someoneā€™s photos especially in tourist spots itā€™s just how it is but most people do the best they can to avoid getting peoples faces being in the background or being up close in the shot but family fizz just go around with their camera not caring. I bet they felt it was annoying and an inconvenience to have to go to the effort of blurring out all those kids in the video but like you said itā€™s like they realise kids deserve privacy and canā€™t consent to being filmed and posted online but if itā€™s their own kids they are exploiting then they donā€™t care about giving privacy and consent then.

Reactions: 6
Are they even allowed to film in gymnastics? My son goes to football and taekwondo and we had to sign forms to say weā€™re not allowed to take photos or videos of our child or other children in the class. What if these people theyā€™re recording are on safeguarding plans or fled from DV and sheā€™s telling people their location

Reactions: 11
I've always said this. All vloggers should blur out people in the background. If a TV show is filming somewhere they have to put up signs that they're filming and ask if you wish to be blurred out to let them know. Why aren't vloggers made to do the same....or just do it anyway out of courtesy. I'm sure they'd kick up a fuss if they were being recorded etc

Reactions: 8
Once again Georgie is obviously reading here and clearly she knows we are right about what we say because she tries too hard to prove us wrong or joke about it to make herself feel better by avoiding the truth. In a lot of ways sheā€™s a very immature mum and the way she behaves sometimes is not funny itā€™s embarrassing and she should know better in public especially. I think she doesnā€™t like that we can see right through her with how she copies Mia or acts more like sheā€™s a teenage friend of Miaā€™s rather than a mum. I think if Georgie spent less time making tiktoks and trying to impress her 18 year old daughter and spent more time learning to be mature , act her age and treat all her kids equally it would be a better use of her time.
CC226184-E183-434B-8BC3-10B51A2EB50A.jpeg

I've always said this. All vloggers should blur out people in the background. If a TV show is filming somewhere they have to put up signs that they're filming and ask if you wish to be blurred out to let them know. Why aren't vloggers made to do the same....or just do it anyway out of courtesy. I'm sure they'd kick up a fuss if they were being recorded etc
Not sure if youā€™re familiar with 8 Passengers, but I remember in one video, the mother was vlogging (with her kids in the background ofc), and she was saying how she was annoyed how strangers were taking photos of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure if youā€™re familiar with 8 Passengers, but I remember in one video, the mother was vlogging (with her kids in the background ofc), and she was saying how she was annoyed how strangers were taking photos of them!
Double standards much
---
Just been thinking. Mia is quite "competitive", in all challenges or in life she has to be number 1. She started skateboarding because of Sienna but had to be better. Even painting she feels like she's the best (I've seen better and tbh I've done better at a younger age then her). With all that in mind is that the same reason she took up Spanish too? I know they lived in Gran Canaria so learnt Spanish from there but I really feel something is not quite right with her wanting/needing to be the best at everything even though she really isn't.

Reactions: 4
Well she started gymnastics at age 11 so you canā€™t be shocked that sheā€™s in a lower group, she canā€™t immediately be level 7 or 8 šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s clearly enjoying herself
She didnā€™t start gymnastics at 11, she was doing gymnastics when they lived in Brighton and G was pregnant with Karma. But when they were travelling back and forth from LA then Dubai and Costa Rica there was no more gymnastics or any interactions with kids her own age.

Itā€™s such a shame as sheā€™s a talent gymnast thatā€™s been wasted due to her parents selfishness.

Reactions: 10
She didnā€™t start gymnastics at 11, she was doing gymnastics when they lived in Brighton and G was pregnant with Karma. But when they were travelling back and forth from LA then Dubai and Costa Rica there was no more gymnastics or any interactions with kids her own age.

Itā€™s such a shame as sheā€™s a talent gymnast thatā€™s been wasted due to her parents selfishness.
Karmaā€™s almost 5 so Sienna wouldā€™ve been much younger when she was in Brighton doing gymnastics and sheā€™s not going to be at the same level as others her age as she hasnā€™t done it consistently.

I hope she can continue at her current club throughout her teenage years but G&D will have most likely moved by then. I wonder how much longer they will stay in London

Watching the gymnastics competition video, Mia seemed upset that Sienna did well, and then and the end when Sienna is on the sofa with Georgie talking about it she looks so disinterested in what Sienna is saying. She looks like she's thinking "have you finished talking yet". I really do feel sorry for Sienna, she really is the odd one out šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Karmaā€™s almost 5 so Sienna wouldā€™ve been much younger when she was in Brighton doing gymnastics and sheā€™s not going to be at the same level as others her age as she hasnā€™t done it consistently.

I hope she can continue at her current club throughout her teenage years but G&D will have most likely moved by then. I wonder how much longer they will stay in London
Sienna was almost 7 when Karma was born.

She hasnā€™t done it consistently because they didnā€™t let herā€¦moving around from country to country. Doing a visa hop once a month in Dubai as they were ā€œlivingā€ there on a tourist visa.

Iā€™m glad she enjoys it and is mixing with other kids. But sheā€™s on the older side for restarting gymnastics at 11 almost 12. G&D have wasted the talent she has, if she had gotten the opportunity to stick with it when she was little she could have been amazing going to more competitions but sheā€™s really just stuck in the reccies now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.