Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mia D has a holiday home there, or they always go to the same hotel as on some earlier posts she's in a similar room as the recent trip. I also believe the parents were there also. But yes I think it weird how a parent of a 16yr old would be ok with an 18yr old tagging along when they've not known each other for that long
Yeah Mia mentioned about Mia D having a house there. And in Mia’s vlog Mia D was carrying around their new puppy. So must go there a lot to have a puppy in the country.

Yeah very odd to bring such a new friend on holiday but Mia D’s parents are so rich they probs don’t care. I assume Mia bought her own flights and payed for stuff while she was there so it was just the staying in Mia D’s house that was for free.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what Mias true personality even is cause she constantly seems to be acting like someone’s she not depending on who she is around. To be honest Mia doesn’t even know who she is cause like Darren said before she changes her personality to be like whoever she is spending time with and he’s right. Yes she’s young so of course it’s natural to go through stages of figuring out what styles you like or feeling insecure so having to learn to be comfortable with yourself I understand all of that not hating on her for that but I think she’s obsessed with wanting to look like someone else all the time instead of being herself with her own personality.

She was hanging out with that 23 year old woman last year for the first time and immediately goes and dyes her hair the exact same as that woman. She never seems comfortable with a hair colour or style for long cause once she sees someone on TikTok or instagram she develops an obsession to copy them and change herself. Don’t get me wrong part of growing up is finding out what you like and don’t like so her dyeing her hair a new colour isn’t causing anyone any harm it’s not like she’s doing something bad cause many people dye their hair and enjoy experimenting with different colours but the thing about Mia is I don’t think she knows how to be her own person and look like herself cause it can come across like she’s trying to look like other people most of the time. Yes you could argue people can take inspiration from someone else like a celebrity or a trend which is true and we all at some point growing up have done that 100% but in my opinion Mia never seems to be comfortable and always wants to change something.

I think the nicest friend that’s been in her videos is that girl from the polish food video she came across really nice but Mia is just very loud and like she always wants to show off or look cool which at her age it makes me cringe but I know her upbringing moving around with no friends and no normal routine messed her up it mentally stunted which is not her fault. The way she is around that blonde Mia girl is awkward to watch sometimes it doesn’t seem like a genuine friendship. I wish Mia had someone in her life looking out for her to let her know there’s no need to try so hard to be something you’re not or always feels you need to look like someone else. I honestly don’t know how to describe her real personality which is sad to say.

I’m not saying she’s all bad cause she’s done well with the level of Spanish she is able to understand and speak and I think if this YouTube lifestyle with all the money and materialistic things hadn’t taken over her then all the good qualities she has deep down would be shown.
Ornella in Costa Rica was good with Mia as well. I feel bad for Mia that she is possibly being used by her « friends ». I remember one of her videos when she was spending over 400£ on her friends, it really made me feel uncomfortable. Not the fact that she was bragging about her money and how rich she was but her friends asking her to buy expensive stuff for them. Even the fizz fans felt uncomfortable watching the video. When you want to offer a present to one of your friends you offer something that doesn’t cost more than 15/20£ not something Gucci that cost 400£ ! Would Mia D who is also rich spend 400£ on a gift for Mia ? Mia F has to be really careful !

Reactions: 8
Poor Sienna. No friends, no education, no hobbies/interests. She just spends her time trailing along behind her idiotic mother and sister making childish videos which she clearly has no interest in, but she gets involved because she has nothing else to do.

Georgie and Mia don't even make the effort to treat her with kindness or respect - they constantly ignore her, tease her or treat her like an afterthought.

Darren and Georgie don't really encourage Sienna to nurture her own interests like when she was into science, art and skateboarding. Instead, Georgie and Mia are influencing her to be interested in fashion/ designer labels/ boys/ makeup like Mia is. Sienna isn't interested in that at all but poor girl probably feels like she has no choice 😥
I’ve always had such a soft spot for Sienna. I watched them back in the day when they started and she’s always been a mature and bright little girl. Unfortunately that’s clearly not what gets you attention in this family. I hope she doesn’t change to fit in with Georgie and Mia

Reactions: 11
Instead, Mia took over. She was never ever interested in skateboarding or art before Sienna. It was Sienna’s fun little hobby which Mia claimed as hers and now Sienna clearly isn’t interested because Mia now gets all the attention for it. In my opinion Mia is talentless, she’s the perfect example of “all the gear, no idea”, she can brag all she likes about loving skating and art, but Sienna was the one who was talented at it, not her.
Mia can be so mean to Sienna sometimes and she can act really jealous and immature. She can't stand it when Sienna wins a challenge which is so childish :rolleyes:
Mia was clearly jealous that Sienna was good at something so she wanted to be better than her. I feel like this jealousy is only going to get worse as Sienna gets older as Sienna is such a naturally beautiful girl and I can tell she's gonna be stunning when she becomes an adult - even prettier than Mia is now and Mia is not gonna like that at all.

Reactions: 9
Mia can be so mean to Sienna sometimes and she can act really jealous and immature. She can't stand it when Sienna wins a challenge which is so childish :rolleyes:
Mia was clearly jealous that Sienna was good at something so she wanted to be better than her. I feel like this jealousy is only going to get worse as Sienna gets older as Sienna is such a naturally beautiful girl and I can tell she's gonna be stunning when she becomes an adult - even prettier than Mia is now and Mia is not gonna like that at all.
You are so correct. Mia’s jealousy towards Sienna is disgusting. I get that siblings can be naturally jealous, but Mia bullies Sienna because she’s that jealous and Sienna just puts up with it because she’s just too kind.

I hope when they are older they have a better relationship but Mia really isn’t helping that at all, she’s even started to do the same to Karma too.
It’s sad because Sienna looks up to Mia a lot, she deserves a nice big sister not someone who constantly puts her down.

Reactions: 5
I don't get Mia F's need to have either younger or much older friends. I know 2-3 years ain't much but that's if you've known each other for years, not 1 year. But at 16 staying over at a 13/14yr (ornella) old house is creepy, same as a 24yr old having a 17yr old stay at her house (the one who lives in essex).

I don't get Mia F's need to have either younger or much older friends. I know 2-3 years ain't much but that's if you've known each other for years, not 1 year. But at 16 staying over at a 13/14yr (ornella) old house is creepy, same as a 24yr old having a 17yr old stay at her house (the one who lives in essex).
I genuinely think it’s because nobody her age will put up with her. Most 18 year olds love party life & drinking & University and studying. Neither of those things apply to Mia so she either has to relate to younger children or older adults. Surely this should be a wake up call to Georgie and Darren as to how much her development is stunted and to put a stop to it now before the other 3 grow up effected.

I genuinely think it’s because nobody her age will put up with her. Most 18 year olds love party life & drinking & University and studying. Neither of those things apply to Mia so she either has to relate to younger children or older adults. Surely this should be a wake up call to Georgie and Darren as to how much her development is stunted and to put a stop to it now before the other 3 grow up effected.
That's so true. The younger ones will think she's cool so in turn they themselves are cool 🙄🙄. No idea why the older ones want her around though, maybe to do things for them as Mia wants to please all the time. But yes it should be a wake up call to Georgie, but she's too much into wanting to be the cool best friend mum then an actual mum to give a damn.

Reactions: 3
16yr being friends with 13/14 is not nearly as weird as 24 and 17 in my opinion—especially as the maturity level between a 24yr old and a 17yr old is, in most cases, vastly different. Idk. I’d be more concerned that a 24yr old is so interested in being friends with a minor tbh

16yr being friends with 13/14 is not nearly as weird as 24 and 17 in my opinion—especially as the maturity level between a 24yr old and a 17yr old is, in most cases, vastly different. Idk. I’d be more concerned that a 24yr old is so interested in being friends with a minor tbh
I see your point with a 24yr old wanting a 17yr old friend considering 24 is a full adult, even if Mia was 18 at that time I'd still say it was weird, but yes an adult having a minor stay at their house is super weird. But I still wouldn't like my 13/14 Yr old having a 16/17 year old friend staying over either

Reactions: 4
At 17 you’re talking about boys/sex/alcohol, that’s no conversation a 13 year old should be having. 24 and 17/18 is weird, but I find 17 and 13 worse tbf. They’re both at completely different stages at those ages. My brother is 14, my sister 18, they’d find it weird hanging out with each others friends. But I’m 26 and I could easily sit with my sister and her 18 year old friends and talk. I’d find it too uncomfortable if they were 14 though

At 17 you’re talking about boys/sex/alcohol, that’s no conversation a 13 year old should be having. 24 and 17/18 is weird, but I find 17 and 13 worse tbf. They’re both at completely different stages at those ages. My brother is 14, my sister 18, they’d find it weird hanging out with each others friends. But I’m 26 and I could easily sit with my sister and her 18 year old friends and talk. I’d find it too uncomfortable if they were 14 though
I have a nearly 16yr old sister and can easily talk with her but to be around her friends big no no, I'm 34, and even with my 22 and 24 Yr old sisters I can talk with them but again I couldn't be around their friends for long periods. I have friends who are in their 40s but I've worked with them so it's a little different, i have friends who are 29 and i do sometimes feel a bit weird but we're both full adults so definitely more ok. But yes any aged friends Mia has just seems super weird to me

I'm glad they've given Sienna the gym stuff and that she gets the opportunity to do gymnastics. It's just what she needs. Scared what's gonna happen to all that when they eventually move again.

(The kids climbing all over it is bothering me though because they're gonna continually use it) The room is also far too small, Karma nearly smashed into a wall, Mia walked her leg on the bookcase and you could easily fall of the beam into the wardrobe and it would fall on you.

Last edited:
The gymnastics rooms for sienna is great, but did she really go to the library all alone? I wouldn’t let my 11 year old to walk around central london alone?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't think so, not with georgie being a young mum then both doing drugs
That doesn’t surprise me one bit it’s just sad that Sienna who actually has aspirations is being deprived from getting an education, even if she was to start school now she would be so behind thanks to Georgie and Darren’s horrible parenting. How social services haven’t caught on is shocking

I hate how they branded themselves as minimalists when they had a lower income years ago and dropped all of that when the money came in. Having less money is nothing to be ashamed of but the way they’ve switched up is startling

Reactions: 12
I hate how they branded themselves as minimalists when they had a lower income years ago and dropped all of that when the money came in. Having less money is nothing to be ashamed of but the way they’ve switched up is startling
They claimed the minimalistic lifestyle because they didn't have the money that's all. But now they've got the money they like to show it off with designer gear, massive houses, constant shopping, and then donating to charity when they move home/country, constant moving, expensive holidays
---
That doesn’t surprise me one bit it’s just sad that Sienna who actually has aspirations is being deprived from getting an education, even if she was to start school now she would be so behind thanks to Georgie and Darren’s horrible parenting. How social services haven’t caught on is shocking
I hope one day Sienna can get to where she should be and wants to be. Way too late for Mia, and doubt Karma and Koa will have any aspirations other then filming and spending money, oh and Koa believing his king and becoming a horrible teen/grown man with possible narcissism

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.