Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching their new ( 3 days ago) video on fizzer channel. Letting sienna food shop alone. At the moment she's spent £65 and nothing is in the trolley/cart. For a homeschooled child, D&G have not taught her about price of things. Just going around with no care about how much things cost. Especially in the crisis we have at the moment they should be teaching these kids about the price of things and getting them to think more about what they're buying etc
£90 on just this lot......

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know vegan food is usually a bit more expensive...but I got about the same amount of stuff in my weekly shop this week for ~£25 🙃

That was at aldi though...and they'd never be seen dead there 😅
I spend about £30-£50 every 4 days in tesco and still have more then that! Yes vegan food may be more expensive but they don't even look at the prices or teach the kids

Reactions: 6
Mia is the epitome of “money cant buy your taste”. That girl has zero style. It boggles me. I don’t give a crap about what I look like, yet I dress more appropriately and coherently that her.

Reactions: 10
What darkest times? If she means when that boy broke up with her then she's used the wrong wordings. A LOT of people including myself have been through very dark times and I would not be happy if she hasn't been through dark times and just saying that. It's not right to joke about that at all.

Attachments

Filming your 11 year old daughter say what she’s packed in her suitcase, including her saying underwear, and posting it for millions of people to see? PROTECT YOUR bleeping CHILDREN.
---
What darkest times? If she means when that boy broke up with her then she's used the wrong wordings. A LOT of people including myself have been through very dark times and I would not be happy if she hasn't been through dark times and just saying that. It's not right to joke about that at all.
I agree. Not trying to invalidate her feelings because they are definitely valid, but it’s not “dark times”. Typical teenage upsets like break ups are normal.
Feeling sad is a normal emotion to go through.
Hopefully she never actually has to go through dark times. This is when Georgie and Darren should be educating her on what is and what isn’t okay to post online, this family, other than Sienna, have no thoughts or feelings towards any other human being outside of their cult.

Reactions: 11
Filming your 11 year old daughter say what she’s packed in her suitcase, including her saying underwear, and posting it for millions of people to see? PROTECT YOUR bleeping CHILDREN.
---

I agree. Not trying to invalidate her feelings because they are definitely valid, but it’s not “dark times”. Typical teenage upsets like break ups are normal.
Feeling sad is a normal emotion to go through.
Hopefully she never actually has to go through dark times. This is when Georgie and Darren should be educating her on what is and what isn’t okay to post online, this family, other than Sienna, have no thoughts or feelings towards any other human being outside of their cult.
I don't 100% know what she's been through but they film everything so I'm sure they would have said something right? But the "break up" Is the only thing I can think off. Of course it did upset her etc but not to the point of getting to that dark place. Yes they should be educating Mia and even Sienna really. There's a huge gap between being really upset and depressed

Reactions: 7
I don't 100% know what she's been through but they film everything so I'm sure they would have said something right? But the "break up" Is the only thing I can think off. Of course it did upset her etc but not to the point of getting to that dark place. Yes they should be educating Mia and even Sienna really. There's a huge gap between being really upset and depressed
When was the breakup?

Reactions: 1
Or she felt really "depressed" with the whole alleged nudes to a minor situation....because people found out and called her out on it 🙃

Or she was "depressed" when that guy in one of her asking guys questions videos voted her a 6/10...because it wasn't the 9 or 10 she was expecting

Or she is "depressed" cos she gets rejected by guys when she tries to be more than friends...because she has the personality and maturity of a 12 year old

Or she was "depressed" cos she crashed her golf cart...because it was clearly her fault and she was actually just embarrassed

Honestly, can't you see how hard and depressing her life is! /s

Obvs we don't see all there life but if something actually big had happened surely they would say? Or take a break or something 🤷🏻

When was the breakup?
By “break up” they are talking about the situation with the boy in Costa Rica she was in love with and convinced was going to be her boyfriend , the sending nudes to him situation and them not being able to be together in the end probably cause of a stop being put to things cause of his age and then family fizz made a few videos kind of referring to the boy talking about Mia being upset over things not working out. Then they suddenly run away from Costa Rica out of nowhere when they had been going on about the building plans for the new house they wanted there probably cause they were in a panic over the trouble Mia could get in or people talking about it there.

There’s also whatever went down between her and that guy James cause didn’t he say their friendship ended very badly and I get the feeling it’s cause she was going around acting like they were dating , talking about him like he was going to be her boyfriend to the point her own family started talking about like he was not only going to be her boyfriend but also about to be their son in law making it obvious they were talking about him. I’m assuming he spoke to her about it and she probably didn’t take it well and got upset over that not going the way she thought. Im sure he regrets the couple tiktoks he did with her trying to make people guess if they were dating or not.

Obviously being upset or heartbroken hurts I get that and especially for some people it’s worse if you’ve been together a long time or got cheated on it can lead someone to being depressed but if the type of situations Mia is talking about is the stuff with these boys then I wouldn’t call that going through dark times cause when I think of dark times I think of someone going through abuse, depression or another illness or grief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Or she felt really "depressed" with the whole alleged nudes to a minor situation....because people found out and called her out on it 🙃

Or she was "depressed" when that guy in one of her asking guys questions videos voted her a 6/10...because it wasn't the 9 or 10 she was expecting

Or she is "depressed" cos she gets rejected by guys when she tries to be more than friends...because she has the personality and maturity of a 12 year old

Or she was "depressed" cos she crashed her golf cart...because it was clearly her fault and she was actually just embarrassed

Honestly, can't you see how hard and depressing her life is! /s

Obvs we don't see all there life but if something actually big had happened surely they would say? Or take a break or something 🤷🏻
Exactly, if something so bad happened, it would be the topic of videos for at least a month because Georgie can’t keep her mouth shut! I think these vloggers forget that they film everything, yes they say “we only film 30 minutes” or whatever but you can bet it’s always the most serious, dramatic and view breaking part - which would include anything bad!

Reactions: 5
They've vlogged all of Mias boy crush' s and love interests, the "break up", her periods, literally EVERYTHING so there's no way they wouldn't film about this. Anything to get sympathy from the fizz fam fans. I honestly don't see how/when Mia would have been to a "dark place". If she really has I will take back everything I've said but for now I can't see that she ever has

They've vlogged all of Mias boy crush' s and love interests, the "break up", her periods, literally EVERYTHING so there's no way they wouldn't film about this. Anything to get sympathy from the fizz fam fans. I honestly don't see how/when Mia would have been to a "dark place". If she really has I will take back everything I've said but for now I can't see that she ever has
Me too, I’ll take it back if there is something we don’t know about, but all we’ve seen is break ups and painful high heels as her biggest issues in life so that’s all we can (rightly) judge on, and also educate them on correct terms!

Me too, I’ll take it back if there is something we don’t know about, but all we’ve seen is break ups and painful high heels as her biggest issues in life so that’s all we can (rightly) judge on, and also educate them on correct terms!
Exactly this! There's nothing shown to say she's had it rough at all. Maybe the whole moving around etc but even then it doesn't send you to a dark place

Exactly this! There's nothing shown to say she's had it rough at all. Maybe the whole moving around etc but even then it doesn't send you to a dark place
These vloggers and influencers a lot of them live this very abnormal life like they’re in this social media bubble and the smallest most irrelevant things they’ll make into a far bigger deal for content but also because if you look at family fizz their lives are just very easy a lot of the time and they struggle to have empathy for others. They spend their time spending money , getting beauty treatments , going on holiday and eating food so if a restaurant wasn’t open they’d be the kind of people to act like their week is ruined and making a vlog of how sad they are. Of course they’re human they’re going to have insecurities, worries and times they’re not happy so I can’t say they have never gone through dark times cause I know having money doesn’t mean life is perfect but I get the feeling what they consider dark times is probably even the most tiny things like a crush not liking her back.

These vloggers and influencers a lot of them live this very abnormal life like they’re in this social media bubble and the smallest most irrelevant things they’ll make into a far bigger deal for content but also because if you look at family fizz their lives are just very easy a lot of the time and they struggle to have empathy for others. They spend their time spending money , getting beauty treatments , going on holiday and eating food so if a restaurant wasn’t open they’d be the kind of people to act like their week is ruined and making a vlog of how sad they are. Of course they’re human they’re going to have insecurities, worries and times they’re not happy so I can’t say they have never gone through dark times cause I know having money doesn’t mean life is perfect but I get the feeling what they consider dark times is probably even the most tiny things like a crush not liking her back.
Yes I believe this too. Their worries aren't what us normal folk would call worries. Someone not liking you back is nothing compared to say being cheated on. They just like to over exaggerate things, and it is a worry because now the fans will think she's been through something so super bad but may end up being "nothing". Like saying a broken nail is the end of the world to them. I wish all I could worry about was my 5th trip of the month not going ahead or my lip fill appointment being cancelled.

Can't seem to upload but on family fizz insta stories, they've done a "funny" video saying they're in Oxford looking for karma and Koas future university.....koa replies "I'm not koa, I'm the king" they all laugh and georgie says "yes you are". That child is so damaged already, he'll be much much worse as he gets older. Just hoping he doesn't turn out to be a narcissist

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can't seem to upload but on family fizz insta stories, they've done a "funny" video saying they're in Oxford looking for karma and Koas future university.....koa replies "I'm not koa, I'm the king" they all laugh and georgie says "yes you are". That child is so damaged already, he'll be much much worse as he gets older. Just hoping he doesn't turn out to be a narcissist
Ugh they really need to stop with the “King Koa”.

Also I know they’re just joking and obvs not looking at sending any of their kids to uni because they don’t even send them to school… but why can’t it be Sienna’s future university?

She used to be such a smart kid with a genuine interest in learning, and if they kept her in school she deffo could’ve gone to university (probs not Oxford but another!). It’s such a shame they gave up on both Mia and Sienna’s education, but especially Sienna’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ugh they really need to stop with the “King Koa”.

Also I know they’re just joking and obvs not looking at sending any of their kids to uni because they don’t even send them to school… but why can’t it be Sienna’s future university?

She used to be such a smart kid with a genuine interest in learning, and if they kept her in school she deffo could’ve gone to university (probs not Oxford but another!). It’s such a shame they gave up on both Mia and Sienna’s education, but especially Sienna’s.
They really do. It's disgusting saying that to him and him thinking it's who he is etc. That's bad parenting right there. Yes I could see Sienna being the only one going to uni (if she was still in school, hopefully when she's older she can go) she's bright and smart and would really enjoy the experience and benefit greatly. Mia no way, and karma and Koa have zero chance. Karma won't be going to school come September

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.