Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These family vloggers are going to grow up with nasty, violent men as children. They think their boys are angels who can do no wrong and they raise them to think they are better than everyone, especially girls. This is a prime example with Koa. Georgie has conditioned him to think he’s a king and that he’s more important than other people. It’s not his fault, he’s a child, it’s the parents. It’s the same with Sarah Ingham and Jace & Anna SJ and Andrea. It’s so toxic and setting them up for a lifetime of failure and the poor boys have no idea yet that their parents are doing this to them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Poor Sienna. No friends, no education, no hobbies/interests. She just spends her time trailing along behind her idiotic mother and sister making childish videos which she clearly has no interest in, but she gets involved because she has nothing else to do.

Georgie and Mia don't even make the effort to treat her with kindness or respect - they constantly ignore her, tease her or treat her like an afterthought.

Darren and Georgie don't really encourage Sienna to nurture her own interests like when she was into science, art and skateboarding. Instead, Georgie and Mia are influencing her to be interested in fashion/ designer labels/ boys/ makeup like Mia is. Sienna isn't interested in that at all but poor girl probably feels like she has no choice 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Darren and Georgie don't really encourage Sienna to nurture her own interests like when she was into science, art and skateboarding.
Instead, Mia took over. She was never ever interested in skateboarding or art before Sienna. It was Sienna’s fun little hobby which Mia claimed as hers and now Sienna clearly isn’t interested because Mia now gets all the attention for it. In my opinion Mia is talentless, she’s the perfect example of “all the gear, no idea”, she can brag all she likes about loving skating and art, but Sienna was the one who was talented at it, not her.

Reactions: 16
It’s a shame because little siennah was so good at skateboarding especially for her age she seemed to show no fear and could do a few tricks

Reactions: 13
Me too, I’ll take it back if there is something we don’t know about, but all we’ve seen is break ups and painful high heels as her biggest issues in life so that’s all we can (rightly) judge on, and also educate them on correct terms!
The seeming fall out/break up in relationship with her dad maybe? That would be fair enough to describe like that to me, especially for someone as relatively young as Mia.

Reactions: 4
Poor Sienna. No friends, no education, no hobbies/interests. She just spends her time trailing along behind her idiotic mother and sister making childish videos which she clearly has no interest in, but she gets involved because she has nothing else to do.

Georgie and Mia don't even make the effort to treat her with kindness or respect - they constantly ignore her, tease her or treat her like an afterthought.

Darren and Georgie don't really encourage Sienna to nurture her own interests like when she was into science, art and skateboarding. Instead, Georgie and Mia are influencing her to be interested in fashion/ designer labels/ boys/ makeup like Mia is. Sienna isn't interested in that at all but poor girl probably feels like she has no choice 😥
She does have hobbies and interests - gymnastics, sewing, baking. I’m sure there’s some more I am missing as I barely watch them.

But yes I fully believe Sienna was robbed from her own decision to continue education after they lived in Gran C, 6 years now since she’s been in school. Age 5-6 is no age to make her own decision about leaving mainstream school!! Jesus!!!

Yes they do ignore her, a previous thread here showed a photo (off camera) of Georgie and Mia talking closely together and Sienna behind them to the side.

Why the hell is Georgie making jokes about K and K future unI? How are they anymore entitled to university than Sienna? Are we expecting Karma to not continue school after this year so? She’d be nearly the same age as Sienna when they stopped her attending.

the only reason Sienna is out of school is because they need her for video content, all their videos are filmed in the morning/afternoon. Even more as Mia is breaking off from them and starting to be more ‘absent’ out with ‘friends’ and traveling. Mia is now at an age were she, despite all her faults, can clearly see the content for Fizz is childish as hell and she won’t be living and apart of their videos forever. She’s getting too old and won’t fit into all the content their producing, I don’t see her still being in videos by the time she’s 23 etc.
---
Instead, Mia took over. She was never ever interested in skateboarding or art before Sienna. It was Sienna’s fun little hobby which Mia claimed as hers and now Sienna clearly isn’t interested because Mia now gets all the attention for it. In my opinion Mia is talentless, she’s the perfect example of “all the gear, no idea”, she can brag all she likes about loving skating and art, but Sienna was the one who was talented at it, not her.
Her Spanish is very good for someone who’s been out of school and is a full time YouTuber. Think she’s fluent. Her art isn’t bad for a beginner (to the eyes of someone who knows nothing about art). But aside from that, Mia really hasn’t any strong qualities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her Spanish is very good for someone who’s been out of school and is a full time YouTuber. Think she’s fluent. Her art isn’t bad for a beginner (to the eyes of someone who knows nothing about art). But aside from that, Mia really hasn’t any strong qualities.
Her Spanish is probably around GCSE/ A level standard but nowhere near fluent. They lived in Costa Rica for like a year and we never really saw her speak much Spanish with the locals. Even with her Costa Rica friends she only spoke English.
Considering the fact that she is 18 and hasn't studied any other subjects, her Spanish and Art isn't that impressive at all.

Reactions: 10
I want to scoop Sienna up and give her the biggest hug. My heart breaks for that little girl. She’s the sweetest soul and always has been and her parents constantly overlook that for loud and obnoxious Mia.
I’m glad Sienna has lots of interests and does some extra curriculars but I wish her parents would invest as much time in her education as she’s clearly talked about how much she loves science and wanted to be a scientist at one stage. Even if that dream of hers has changed, they are still closing all the doors on any future dreams she may have.

Reactions: 11
No way she went there and didn't drink.
Yeah I highly doubt she didn’t drink tbh.

Also, I just noticed that in her flying alone vlog she mentioned they were going clubbing. Her friend, Mia D, posted a tiktok in July 2020 where she was turning 14. Meaning she’s currently 16, turning 17 soon😬

I get the vibe that this Mia D girl definitely drinks in the UK with fake IDs or whatever and seems her parents don’t care… But I’m surprised Mia explicitly mentioned they’re going clubbing on her channel. Not sure if they’re very strict on IDs in Marbella? But both Mias look pretty young so I doubt they’d be let in without IDs, meaning this other Mia girl is using a fake one?

Also, I do feel sorry for Mia as it seems she thinks her new ’friends’ (clout-chasers) really are her best friends. Mia D looks so uninterested and unenthusiastic and almost embarrassed to be with her, and she hardly posts Mia as much as Mia does her. It is quite sad. Hope she can make some proper friends later in life.

Reactions: 6

Also, I just noticed that in her flying alone vlog she mentioned they were going clubbing. Her friend, Mia D, posted a tiktok in July 2020 where she was turning 14. Meaning she’s currently 16, turning 17 soon😬

I get the vibe that this Mia D girl definitely drinks in the UK with fake IDs or whatever and seems her parents don’t care… But I’m surprised Mia explicitly mentioned they’re going clubbing on her channel. Not sure if they’re very strict on IDs in Marbella? But both Mias look pretty young so I doubt they’d be let in without IDs, meaning this other Mia girl is using a fake one?

Also, I do feel sorry for Mia as it seems she thinks her new ’friends’ (clout-chasers) really are her best friends. Mia D looks so uninterested and unenthusiastic and almost embarrassed to be with her, and she hardly posts Mia as much as Mia does her. It is quite sad. Hope she can make some proper friends later in life.
Mia D didn’t even reply to Mia’s latest photo of them on Insta - ouch! Wasn’t aware Mia D was younger than mia!! She looks 18.

Reactions: 5

Well we know how much she loves hanging out with younger people. I thought the other Mia was the same age....I'm actually shocked but not surprised if she has fake ID, and using it for clubbing and getting alcohol. I agree the parents Probably don't care either. I also agree with the whole clout thing as yes I've noticed the other Mia doesn't post about Mia at all.

Don't you have to be 18 to book and sign in to a hotel, etc. in spain?
So Mia D would have to go with someone over 18 being only 16, and probably decided Mia has enough followers to be a worthwhile person to go with. She knew Mia would post pictures of them and that she'd probably get some new followers out of it🤷🏻 I'd be embarrassed to be around Mia if she was acting like she usually does, but then again, she chose to go with her 🙃

I don't know about anyone else, but my parents definitely wouldn't have let me go on holiday with some 18 year old I barely knew at 16!

Reactions: 7
I agree that Sienna is better at skateboarding but saying Mia is talentless is a bit harsh lol😅. She is not the best drawer but she can be pretty creative with her makeup and fashion and some of her food she makes are quite cool like the oreo sushi. Her Spanish is impressive for someone who doesn’t go to school hers is definitely better than mine and I learnt Spanish for 10 years in a normal school. She could be a translator or teach Spanish in international schools while she could still travel. Shame that she was robbed of education.

Why is Georgie so desperate to be a teenager? She dresses like one and acts like one, she thinks she is mias age. So cringe. Also it’s so obvious that they’re not sisters so georgie needs to stop forcing mia to make these videos.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree that Sienna is better at skateboarding but saying Mia is talentless is a bit harsh lol😅. She is not the best drawer but she can be pretty creative with her makeup and fashion and some of her food she makes are quite cool like the oreo sushi. Her Spanish is impressive for someone who doesn’t go to school hers is definitely better than mine and I learnt Spanish for 10 years in a normal school. She could be a translator or teach Spanish in international schools while she could still travel. Shame that she was robbed of education.
I meant with skateboarding & art. She has no talent in those. Does she enjoy it? Yeah. But she’s not talented at it. The same way a lot of people enjoy singing but aren’t talented at it. Whereas for her age, Sienna was in the road to being extremely talented in both until Mia took over/Georgie and Darren made her stop.

Don't you have to be 18 to book and sign in to a hotel, etc. in spain?
So Mia D would have to go with someone over 18 being only 16, and probably decided Mia has enough followers to be a worthwhile person to go with. She knew Mia would post pictures of them and that she'd probably get some new followers out of it🤷🏻 I'd be embarrassed to be around Mia if she was acting like she usually does, but then again, she chose to go with her 🙃

I don't know about anyone else, but my parents definitely wouldn't have let me go on holiday with some 18 year old I barely knew at 16!
I think Mia D has a holiday home there, or they always go to the same hotel as on some earlier posts she's in a similar room as the recent trip. I also believe the parents were there also. But yes I think it weird how a parent of a 16yr old would be ok with an 18yr old tagging along when they've not known each other for that long

I don’t know what Mias true personality even is cause she constantly seems to be acting like someone’s she not depending on who she is around. To be honest Mia doesn’t even know who she is cause like Darren said before she changes her personality to be like whoever she is spending time with and he’s right. Yes she’s young so of course it’s natural to go through stages of figuring out what styles you like or feeling insecure so having to learn to be comfortable with yourself I understand all of that not hating on her for that but I think she’s obsessed with wanting to look like someone else all the time instead of being herself with her own personality.

She was hanging out with that 23 year old woman last year for the first time and immediately goes and dyes her hair the exact same as that woman. She never seems comfortable with a hair colour or style for long cause once she sees someone on TikTok or instagram she develops an obsession to copy them and change herself. Don’t get me wrong part of growing up is finding out what you like and don’t like so her dyeing her hair a new colour isn’t causing anyone any harm it’s not like she’s doing something bad cause many people dye their hair and enjoy experimenting with different colours but the thing about Mia is I don’t think she knows how to be her own person and look like herself cause it can come across like she’s trying to look like other people most of the time. Yes you could argue people can take inspiration from someone else like a celebrity or a trend which is true and we all at some point growing up have done that 100% but in my opinion Mia never seems to be comfortable and always wants to change something.

I think the nicest friend that’s been in her videos is that girl from the polish food video she came across really nice but Mia is just very loud and like she always wants to show off or look cool which at her age it makes me cringe but I know her upbringing moving around with no friends and no normal routine messed her up it mentally stunted which is not her fault. The way she is around that blonde Mia girl is awkward to watch sometimes it doesn’t seem like a genuine friendship. I wish Mia had someone in her life looking out for her to let her know there’s no need to try so hard to be something you’re not or always feels you need to look like someone else. I honestly don’t know how to describe her real personality which is sad to say.

I’m not saying she’s all bad cause she’s done well with the level of Spanish she is able to understand and speak and I think if this YouTube lifestyle with all the money and materialistic things hadn’t taken over her then all the good qualities she has deep down would be shown.

I meant with skateboarding & art. She has no talent in those. Does she enjoy it? Yeah. But she’s not talented at it. The same way a lot of people enjoy singing but aren’t talented at it. Whereas for her age, Sienna was in the road to being extremely talented in both until Mia took over/Georgie and Darren made her stop.
It’s sad how every hobby these kids have picked up has been dropped as soon as they’ve got into it.

I’m pretty sure back when they lived in Brighton Mia wanted to take up singing lessons which I think she did as they mentioned in an LA vlog the girls had some and Sienna was also doing beatboxing. Yet that seemed to just get dropped (probably because they were trying to get the girls on tv and didn’t think it was worth it). I do think she’s got back into gymnastics though which is nice as it’s something I think Mia can try and outshine her in and hopefully she can hang out with children her age.

I do remember a few years ago them mentioning the girls having online tutors for school work but it seems now Mia’s older and had decided she doesn’t need school they’ve stopped it for Sienna as well, even though she should be about to start secondary school with 7 more years of education a head of her. The only reason the younger two go to nursery is because G&D don’t want to deal with their behaviour, but I wonder if they are planning to remain in England whether they’ll put them in school as otherwise they’ll have had no form of formal education unlike Mia and Sienna who did have some.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.