Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It almost looks like Mia has photoshopped this 🤔
Tbh I don’t blame her, in todays social media culture a lot of young girl just girls in general photoshop their body to fit in and fit into the Instagram body type

Reactions: 3
Tbh I don’t blame her, in todays social media culture a lot of young girl just girls in general photoshop their body to fit in and fit into the Instagram body type
Its just really sad if she has. She has what is a conventionally attractive body as is, and even if she didn't, she wouldn't need to edit it! I hate this part of social media with a passion! She is so young, and has so many young followers too that she is setting an example for 🤷🏻

Reactions: 9
Back on the earring bandwagon. She only talks about them when she gets paid to, she doesn’t care about them at all, just another think to sell to the gullible fizz fam to make money to afford the fake Vegan and Dubai lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Obvs no idea if this person really did see Mia in Linekers bar in Marbella but I’m interested as to whether she does drink or not now. I was shocked on her 18th bday she wasn’t interested in drinking (not that theres an issue with that of course but it’s common for people to try one drink on their 18th). But i wonder if that was truly her decision or just her parents influencing her.

I get bad vibes from her ‘friends’, especially Mia, and it’s pretty clear that (other) Mia most likely drinks/vapes etc so it would really surprise me if her friends haven’t persuaded her to try stuff.

Attachments

Obvs no idea if this person really did see Mia in Linekers bar in Marbella but I’m interested as to whether she does drink or not now. I was shocked on her 18th bday she wasn’t interested in drinking (not that theres an issue with that of course but it’s common for people to try one drink on their 18th). But i wonder if that was truly her decision or just her parents influencing her.

I get bad vibes from her ‘friends’, especially Mia, and it’s pretty clear that (other) Mia most likely drinks/vapes etc so it would really surprise me if her friends haven’t persuaded her to try stuff.
I was surprised she was even in Marbella in the first place tbh!

Reactions: 7
No way she went there and didn't drink. Also on the family fizz insta they showed her giving gifts to the kids, when she was giving them to sienna, the "you're welcome" felt abit fake to me

No way she went there and didn't drink. Also on the family fizz insta they showed her giving gifts to the kids, when she was giving them to sienna, the "you're welcome" felt abit fake to me
I just went on their insta to see what you’re talking about and yeah I agree the way she said it kind of came across in a weird fake way but also the way she pulled some strange face when was waiting for the thank you from Sienna. I can’t tell if it’s just the way Mia speaks now with this forced sweet voice that possibly is why she sounds fake at times and maybe she genuinely is being nice I’m not saying she isn’t cause obviously it’s thoughtful to get them gifts but sometimes it does feel like her and Georgie have something against Sienna which sounds crazy to say a mother and a big sister could be like that towards a little kid but it makes it hard to know when they’re being fake nice to her and when they’re being genuine.

Reactions: 5
I just went on their insta to see what you’re talking about and yeah I agree the way she said it kind of came across in a weird fake way but also the way she pulled some strange face when was waiting for the thank you from Sienna. I can’t tell if it’s just the way Mia speaks now with this forced sweet voice that possibly is why she sounds fake at times and maybe she genuinely is being nice I’m not saying she isn’t cause obviously it’s thoughtful to get them gifts but sometimes it does feel like her and Georgie have something against Sienna which sounds crazy to say a mother and a big sister could be like that towards a little kid but it makes it hard to know when they’re being fake nice to her and when they’re being genuine.
I do feel like she forces a lot of niceness to sienna. Not saying she doesn't love her but she is taking after Georgie definitely. When asking sienna to come back it looked like she was holding in from shouting at her to hurry up. Plus maybe Mia felt like she had to get sienna something as she knew things would be being recorded

Reactions: 5
Watching their new ( 3 days ago) video on fizzer channel. Letting sienna food shop alone. At the moment she's spent £65 and nothing is in the trolley/cart. For a homeschooled child, D&G have not taught her about price of things. Just going around with no care about how much things cost. Especially in the crisis we have at the moment they should be teaching these kids about the price of things and getting them to think more about what they're buying etc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.