Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion, but I hate Mia’s darker hair. She just looks like a clone of Georgie, which isn’t a good thing. I do love the bangs however. But I personally think she looks far more unique with strawberry blonde/blonde hair, and it goes much better with her fairer skin tone.

Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion, but I hate Mia’s darker hair. She just looks like a clone of Georgie, which isn’t a good thing. I do love the bangs however. But I personally think she looks far more unique with strawberry blonde/blonde hair, and it goes much better with her fairer skin tone.
I agree, it makes her look even more pale. The reel of her and Darren dancing, the dark hair and fringe doesnt look good in my opinion. Its too harsh and doesnt look natural, blonde looks better.
On another note, why do they always use american terms. In their story they are talking about kindergarten and grade 6?

Reactions: 6
I agree, it makes her look even more pale. The reel of her and Darren dancing, the dark hair and fringe doesnt look good in my opinion. Its too harsh and doesnt look natural, blonde looks better.
On another note, why do they always use american terms. In their story they are talking about kindergarten and grade 6?
I'm not a fan of the colour either, the fringe looks alright. Agree with the whole using American terms too, and I think 6th grade is actually year 7 yet that site was upto year 6. Plus wouldn't Sienna be year 7 now and not year 6?

Reactions: 4
Love the new hair! Really suits her and the fridge compliments her face structure! Definitely makes her look older too

Reactions: 3
Those boots are actually really really cute. They just don’t work with that outfit. I’m happy to see Mia doing different things with her hair—it suits her! Rare family fizz win, haha

The boots aren't really my cup of tea. Do we know where she's gone?
Also in the latest video, she said about her boyfriends house?!

Reactions: 5
I actually like the food videos they do, purely for the fact it makes me happy to see Sienna living a “fun” childhood that most children get. Like ice cream for a special breakfast and treats. She didn’t have the same childhood as Mia, it was all green leaf’s and seeds for Sienna so it’s nice to see her getting to enjoy fun food (even if it is only for a video), instead of Georgie’s low calorie meals that are no use for a growing girl.

Reactions: 10
Watching Mias new video and her friend saying she's not sure if it's vegan friendly, my Polish boyfriend has just said that it isn't actually vegan (the jelly thing she let karma and Koa try)

I'm not a fan of the colour either, the fringe looks alright. Agree with the whole using American terms too, and I think 6th grade is actually year 7 yet that site was upto year 6. Plus wouldn't Sienna be year 7 now and not year 6?
In the US she'd been in 5th grade, in Canada it would be 6th not 7th. I bet the UK does it similar to Canada

Reactions: 3
In the US she'd been in 5th grade, in Canada it would be 6th not 7th. I bet the UK does it similar to Canada
Ah yes I've just looked online and as her birthday falls in September she would be the oldest in her year (we use age of child between September- august to determine what year you start school (year 1/kindergarten) but yes she would year 6/ 5th grade until July this year, then year 7/6th grade come September

Reactions: 4
Watching Mias new video and her friend saying she's not sure if it's vegan friendly, my Polish boyfriend has just said that it isn't actually vegan (the jelly thing she let karma and Koa try)
It says a lot about Mia’s views on veganism that she didn’t even bother to double check, even after her friend said she wasn’t sure if it was vegan or not. She just tried it anyway and then gave it to Koa and karma!

Reactions: 12
It says a lot about Mia’s views on veganism that she didn’t even bother to double check, even after her friend said she wasn’t sure if it was vegan or not. She just tried it anyway and then gave it to Koa and karma!
Exactly and what with the cosmetics too with them being tested on animals which wouldn't be fully vegan then. Plus I saw a comment from a Polish person also stating most Polish food wouldn't be full vegan either.

Reactions: 7
To be fair she’s only vegan because Darren and Georgie are but probably not the best idea to give it to Karma and Koa
---
Mia’s situation with her dad reminds me of my own in some ways, I was always kept away from my dad growing up. Made to think he was an awful person who didn’t want anything to do with me. I found out later that much of what they told me wasn’t true when he found a way to get in touch with me and he has his flaws but by no means did he ever not want to be in my life. Obviously we don’t know the full story about Mia’s dad, there’s two sides to it but if what he said was true then I definitely think Georgie has a part to play in why Mia stopped wanting to see him. It’s not difficult to manipulate a child. I do think it’s quite telling that she got along well with him until they moved away

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
At 18 Mia is old enough to make her own decisions on what she eats, that jelly thing was definitely not vegan, if she wants to try it fair enough - but to give it to her younger siblings is going completly against their parents beliefs and is completly irresponsible.

Many years ago Georgie was in floods of tears because she used a sauce she did not realise had anchovies in untill they had eaten most of the meal.

Reactions: 12
Yes! They don’t seem to check things, in the pink foods video they bought mallow and marsh bites which are not vegan. I even remember sienna picking up the mallow and marsh bar in another recent video and Georgie telling her it’s not vegan so she didn’t buy it, but Darren wasn’t checking anything they were picking up.

Yes! They don’t seem to check things, in the pink foods video they bought mallow and marsh bites which are not vegan. I even remember sienna picking up the mallow and marsh bar in another recent video and Georgie telling her it’s not vegan so she didn’t buy it, but Darren wasn’t checking anything they were picking up.
I wish they would just come out and say something about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.