Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit of an unrelated post, but it’s something I’ve recently noticed and have to share. Truthfully, I LOVE the relationship that Mia and Darren have. Whether you like them as individuals or not, the fact that Darren has completely taken Mia in as his own child is beautiful. I remember even a few years ago she would call him Darren, but now she basically only calls him Dad. She is very very very lucky to have him
He definitely loves her and cares about her. He has more sense than Georgie does so has tried to look out for Mia at times but she doesn’t listen. Of course respect to him for taking on a child that isn’t biologically his but he made that choice by being with Georgie and respect to Mia for welcoming him into her life cause that’s not always an easy thing for a little kid to do when a parent has someone new in their life but we don’t know the situation with Mias bio dad for all we know he really could of been pushed out and treated like nothing and if that’s the case then it doesn’t seem fair for Darren to get all this praise like he’s super dad when her bio dad probably loves and misses her a lot always wanting to be there for her but has been cut out of her life. Like I said I don’t know the full situation with that to know exactly what happened. I personally think Georgie is very insecure about the fact Darren isn’t biologically Mias dad cause of things she’s said and tried to push them as this perfect family. I also think Mia over the years has been insecure about the fact hes not her father biologically but the thing is many people have a parent/parents they’re not biologically related to but that means nothing as long as you’re loved and see each other as family.

The only thing is he’s exploited Mia for years online and all the thumbnails he would make of her in a bikini is very weird. It’s hard for me to look at these kids and think they’re very lucky to have parents like that when their parents have exploited them so much not giving them privacy and protecting them the way a parent should.

I know Koa is only 3 and Karma is almost 5 but they way they behave is a bit odd. I know what little kids are like they spill things , things get messy and pretty much every child has played with things they were told not to cause kids are curious and don’t always listen but an almost 5 year old bringing a bag of mud into the house and getting it all over the kitchen and bed shouldn’t she know better? from what Mia said it sounded quite bad it was everywhere. Karma is not a baby so why is she treated like one? I’m not expecting these little kids to be perfect little behaved angels 24/7 or for them to be mature cause they are kids they don’t have that maturity yet they’re still growing but they seem quite destructive and hard to control. I want to say again I know they’re both still little and kids will be kids sometimes meaning no harm and sometimes the small naughty things kids do are funny but you have to teach them right from wrong but Karma and Koa seem to behave like that a lot of the time so how will the kids ever learn to behave better?

Reactions: 11
Thank you. Just hoping now he's an adult he will try connecting with us again. I know roughly where he could be, but it's getting there.

Just to change subject, just seen an insta reel of those 2 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ "when the 16yr age gap turns you into sisters" oh and the twerking comes out at the end. Can they seriously shut the f u c k up. Georgie you are the MOTHER a PARENT. Not a sister or friend, you are embarrassing, seriously! Maybe I should start treating my nearly 16yr old sister like my daughter then to counteract them 2, same age difference (kinda)
I think it’s okay to refer to an adult child as a friend (as long as you recognise you’re not the same age 😂), but then again, they’ve been doing it for a long time before Mia turned 18 so I see what you mean for sure!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but if Mia didn’t know she can’t leave a 4 & 3 year old outside alone whilst she goes to shower then she really shouldn’t be in charge of the kids whilst the parents are across the world. I’m not blaming Mia at all, it’s all Georgie and Darren. They’re lucky all they did was get mud everywhere, I hope their gifted trip was more important than their young children’s safety.

Reactions: 15
But Mia is very trustworthy and knows how to babysit her siblings.......🙄🙄🙄 most of us probably knew it wasn't going to work out good. Either Harriet should have stayed all week or get in a professional because looking after K&K alone was always going to be a bad idea when it cam to Mia looking after them. None of this should have happened realistically.

Reactions: 7
He definitely loves her and cares about her. He has more sense than Georgie does so has tried to look out for Mia at times but she doesn’t listen. Of course respect to him for taking on a child that isn’t biologically his but he made that choice by being with Georgie and respect to Mia for welcoming him into her life cause that’s not always an easy thing for a little kid to do when a parent has someone new in their life but we don’t know the situation with Mias bio dad for all we know he really could of been pushed out and treated like nothing and if that’s the case then it doesn’t seem fair for Darren to get all this praise like he’s super dad when her bio dad probably loves and misses her a lot always wanting to be there for her but has been cut out of her life. Like I said I don’t know the full situation with that to know exactly what happened. I personally think Georgie is very insecure about the fact Darren isn’t biologically Mias dad cause of things she’s said and tried to push them as this perfect family. I also think Mia over the years has been insecure about the fact hes not her father biologically but the thing is many people have a parent/parents they’re not biologically related to but that means nothing as long as you’re loved and see each other as family.

The only thing is he’s exploited Mia for years online and all the thumbnails he would make of her in a bikini is very weird. It’s hard for me to look at these kids and think they’re very lucky to have parents like that when their parents have exploited them so much not giving them privacy and protecting them the way a parent should.

I know Koa is only 3 and Karma is almost 5 but they way they behave is a bit odd. I know what little kids are like they spill things , things get messy and pretty much every child has played with things they were told not to cause kids are curious and don’t always listen but an almost 5 year old bringing a bag of mud into the house and getting it all over the kitchen and bed shouldn’t she know better? from what Mia said it sounded quite bad it was everywhere. Karma is not a baby so why is she treated like one? I’m not expecting these little kids to be perfect little behaved angels 24/7 or for them to be mature cause they are kids they don’t have that maturity yet they’re still growing but they seem quite destructive and hard to control. I want to say again I know they’re both still little and kids will be kids sometimes meaning no harm and sometimes the small naughty things kids do are funny but you have to teach them right from wrong but Karma and Koa seem to behave like that a lot of the time so how will the kids ever learn to behave better?
Exactly. Georgie and Darren have all done some questionable things, however it’s just so beautiful that Mia sees Darren as (another) biological figure as she has been forced away from her actual biological dad. I know my mum hd a really poor relationship with her step parents, like she would only call them by their first name and never hug them unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Georgie and Darren have all done some questionable things, however it’s just so beautiful that Mia sees Darren as (another) biological figure as she has been forced away from her actual biological dad. I know my mum hd a really poor relationship with her step parents, like she would only call them by their first name and never hug them unfortunately.
Yeah 100% I agree with you. It’s very sad to hear your mum had a poor relationship with her step parents cause the perfect situation for anyone with step parents/step children would be that they all bond and are close cause that makes it easier especially if you live with the step parent most of your life but unfortunately like in your mums case aswell as other people they don’t get to have that experience. Even though your mum had a poor relationship with her step parents I hope it wasn’t too upsetting for her and that she’s not badly affected by it.

Reactions: 2
Idk why she always have to mention her height or weight, it’s kinda idk what to even say. Like being short and small is not a personality trait, Mia. I’m sure you have greater value than just that
Takes after her mother. Age seems to be a big thing for them and not looking their age, and also looking like sisters

Reactions: 9
Takes after her mother. Age seems to be a big thing for them and not looking their age, and also looking like sisters
It’s definitely learned behaviour from Georgie cause at times the way Georgie has spoke about weight , food and appearance isn’t good at all for kids to hear those things cause they can start unhealthily obsessing over their weight and appearance. Georgie is insecure with her age and seems insecure with how she looks and so it’s not surprise Mia is constantly going on about her own weight , age and appearance every chance she gets.

Reactions: 5
In her latest Mia fizz video, she once again just have to mention her height “ I’m 5’2.. Turns out I’m not even 5’2 I’m 5 foot “ like okay Mia?

but in the positive side, the girl in Mia’s video seem like a nice and sweet girl, from what I saw in the video and karma was so sweet in the video compared to how she is in ff channel

Last edited:
According to her insta, Mia is flying solo tomorrow. Now is that flying completely solo or flying solo without parents. Costa Rica maybe?

In her latest Mia fizz video, she once again just have to mention her height “ I’m 5’2.. Turns out I’m not even 5’2 I’m 5 foot “ like okay Mia?

but in the positive side, the girl in Mia’s video seem like a nice and sweet girl, from what I saw in the video and karma was so sweet in the video compared to how she is in ff channel
I’m starting to get worried about Mia. It seems she’s talking a lot about her body, weight, size, height etc, not in a negative way, but as if she’s trying to flex how petite she is. Does she not realise how harmful this is to her audience whose age ranges from 10-20yrs old? We live in such a body-focused society that is obsessed with being unhealthily small/the smallest versions of ourselves. Mias infatuation with bragging about her size is only contributing to the stereotype that smaller is better, when it’s not, health is wealth! Her size is not a result of her genetics. Both Georgie and her bio dad are normal height and size. Mia is awfully tiny as a result of her vegan upbringing.

Reactions: 13
Georgie said “Mias wardrobe is not my thing” , “The way she dresses is chaotic” and that she doesn’t want to look like her teen daughter but yet here she is dressed in a very similar outfit to her 18 year old daughter and now Mia has dyed her hair the exact same dark brown as Georgie’s which I’m sure Georgie played a part in encouraging so they can look like sisters. You can’t see Mias new hair in this screenshot but on family fizz new tiktok videos you can. Yes anyone of any age has the right to wear whatever they want but this right here once again shows she badly wants to her fit in with Mia by acting like they’re teen best friends not mother and daughter. Also all these tiktoks they keep making about how similar they are , how their relationship is like they are just friends and about their age gap they’re very cringe to watch.

Attachments

• Haha
wow i actually really like mia’s new hair, this brown suits her a lot better but could just be the lighting
I like it a lot too. I am confused though because she had the original brown hair, then a darker brown in that recent tik tok with georgie, and now even darker and a fringe one video later?

I agree, Mia looks so beautiful with her new hair colour and with a fringe. It really suits her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.