Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely! If it was £500 in selfridges you can guarantee he’d have it in his wardrobe.

Reactions: 7
It’s so weird that these kids lives are put out there for so many people to know about and imagine complete strangers coming up to you telling you all these facts about yourself and knowing so much about you and where you live but you’ve no idea who any of these people are yet they know so much about you and there’s nothing you can do to stop it from happening cause your parents who are meant to be keeping you safe have put so much information about you out into the world for anyone to watch. How do these YouTube parents not see how messed up it is to exploit their kids like this when the kids can’t consent cause those kids don’t truly understand what they are consenting to they just see a camera. Telling kids not to talk to strangers yet it’s ok for them to post videos and photos of their kids online to all these people who are strangers. Not everybody has good pure intentions cause the reality is there are weird people out there who only watch and follow content with kids for disgusting reasons. All these parents see is the money they make from putting their kids online and it’s like they just see their kids as objects.

Reactions: 8
Didn't she already have 2 days out with her mum to have/do whatever she wanted
The way they have edited that thumbnail so their hair colour is identical 🙄🙄 Georgie really thinks theyre twins

Reactions: 7
The way they have edited that thumbnail so their hair colour is identical 🙄🙄 Georgie really thinks theyre twins
I don't even see much resemblance tbh. Mia probably looks more like her dad and that side of the family. Maybe that's why Georgie ( sorry Georgiana) wants them to be alike because she doesn't like that Mia looks like her dad more then her and she hates it. And also probably why Mia is her favorite to get Mia to like her more and to never see her dad and his side ever again, even though now she's legal to go and find him herself without needing to tell/ask Georgie

Reactions: 9
I’m so shocked at the price of the lip tints that georgie and mia just had… the lip stain ranges from £595 to £795, and then £395 to £495 for a touch up which georgie was already mentioning thinking of getting. And then the Russian filler georgie got was another £395

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't even see much resemblance tbh. Mia probably looks more like her dad and that side of the family. Maybe that's why Georgie ( sorry Georgiana) wants them to be alike because she doesn't like that Mia looks like her dad more then her and she hates it. And also probably why Mia is her favorite to get Mia to like her more and to never see her dad and his side ever again, even though now she's legal to go and find him herself without needing to tell/ask Georgie
Mia looks nothing like Georgie if you have seen the video of Mia’s biological dad wishing her a happy birthday few years she looks a a bit like him and one of her other half siblings looks exactly like her.
i also don’t get it why Georgie keeps insisting the fans on TikTok that Darren and Koa are twins (probably because he is the only boy) when Sienna is Darren’s twin. Koa looks the most like Georgie (face shape, eye shape, smile and expressions) Karma looks quite like Georgie too she’s got her nose but I think she looks more like Harriet with a bit of Sienna.

On another note whatever Mia’s biological dad did I don’t know why she pretends that her other half siblings don’t exist I feel sorry for them too I bet they miss her….

Reactions: 10
Mia looks nothing like Georgie if you have seen the video of Mia’s biological dad wishing her a happy birthday few years she looks a a bit like him and one of her other half siblings looks exactly like her.
i also don’t get it why Georgie keeps insisting the fans on TikTok that Darren and Koa are twins (probably because he is the only boy) when Sienna is Darren’s twin. Koa looks the most like Georgie (face shape, eye shape, smile and expressions) Karma looks quite like Georgie too she’s got her nose but I think she looks more like Harriet with a bit of Sienna.

On another note whatever Mia’s biological dad did I don’t know why she pretends that her other half siblings don’t exist I feel sorry for them too I bet they miss her….
Yes k&k most definitely look like Georgia and sienna like Darren. With this whole other side of Mias dad's side I do feel sorry for them especially if they did want to get to know her when they were younger (who knows now). I have a half brother who is 18, yet I've not seen him for at least 10years. Mix of me being much older (34) so wasn't around much when he was younger, me not having contact with family for few years due to an ex, then his dad and our mum split and he took my brother away, then they moved to the most northern part of Scotland. I'm In England. I've tried finding him on SM but he is nowhere to be find. He has so many siblings that he's has no contact with for so many years and we all miss him terribly. G&D are doing exactly what my brothers dad has done and rotted his brain with crap that he doesn't need any of us lot. They've rotted Mias brain big time

• Sad
  • Heart
Yes k&k most definitely look like Georgia and sienna like Darren. With this whole other side of Mias dad's side I do feel sorry for them especially if they did want to get to know her when they were younger (who knows now). I have a half brother who is 18, yet I've not seen him for at least 10years. Mix of me being much older (34) so wasn't around much when he was younger, me not having contact with family for few years due to an ex, then his dad and our mum split and he took my brother away, then they moved to the most northern part of Scotland. I'm In England. I've tried finding him on SM but he is nowhere to be find. He has so many siblings that he's has no contact with for so many years and we all miss him terribly. G&D are doing exactly what my brothers dad has done and rotted his brain with crap that he doesn't need any of us lot. They've rotted Mias brain big time
Im sorry to hear that. I wish you the best luck of finding him xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Im sorry to hear that. I wish you the best luck of finding him xx
Thank you. Just hoping now he's an adult he will try connecting with us again. I know roughly where he could be, but it's getting there.

Just to change subject, just seen an insta reel of those 2 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ "when the 16yr age gap turns you into sisters" oh and the twerking comes out at the end. Can they seriously shut the f u c k up. Georgie you are the MOTHER a PARENT. Not a sister or friend, you are embarrassing, seriously! Maybe I should start treating my nearly 16yr old sister like my daughter then to counteract them 2, same age difference (kinda)

Reactions: 9
Thank you. Just hoping now he's an adult he will try connecting with us again. I know roughly where he could be, but it's getting there.

Just to change subject, just seen an insta reel of those 2 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ "when the 16yr age gap turns you into sisters" oh and the twerking comes out at the end. Can they seriously shut the f u c k up. Georgie you are the MOTHER a PARENT. Not a sister or friend, you are embarrassing, seriously! Maybe I should start treating my nearly 16yr old sister like my daughter then to counteract them 2, same age difference (kinda)
Not her again going on about them being more like sisters she needs help! they look like mother and daughter so no way anyone could ever mistake them as sisters. There looks like there’s way more than 16 years between them so Georgie needs to grow up and accept they are not teenage best friends , not sisters and it’s embarrassing to behave like that when like you said she is the mother! She honestly is too immature to be a mother.

This is a bit of an unrelated post, but it’s something I’ve recently noticed and have to share. Truthfully, I LOVE the relationship that Mia and Darren have. Whether you like them as individuals or not, the fact that Darren has completely taken Mia in as his own child is beautiful. I remember even a few years ago she would call him Darren, but now she basically only calls him Dad. She is very very very lucky to have him

Reactions: 3
It irked me a bit in the new video where mia was talking about the younger kids (NOT babies lol) got soil everywhere.

Darren said they can’t be left alone even for 5 minutes. The soil was thrown everywhere whilst mia was in the shower. If she can’t have a few minutes to do such a basic need, then she shouldn’t be expected to look after all the kids basically on her own.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.