Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guy’ssssssssss, are any of you on the Harry and Megan thread? It seems a bit daunting 😬 also which brought me here to ask thats aswell was do any of you watch Lady Colin Campbell on YouTube on Harry and Megan? She is brilliant 😂 they discuss her talks on the Harry and Megan thread also. I don’t know much about Lady C (I’ll google) oh and anyone else dying for the crown to come back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi Guy’ssssssssss, are any of you on the Harry and Megan thread? It seems a bit daunting 😬 also which brought me here to ask thats aswell was do any of you watch Lady Colin Campbell on YouTube on Harry and Megan? She is brilliant 😂 they discuss her talks on the Harry and Megan thread also. I don’t know much about Lady C (I’ll google) oh and anyone else dying for the crown to come back ❤
I have a read of H&M thread but I don’t contribute. I’ll be honest they both do my head in. I used to think Harry seemed like a right laugh but now he’d probably have a go at me for driving a car.
I remember Lady C from I’m a celeb she was so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read somewhere years ago that she was born a hermaphrodite (had both sets of genitalia) and was raised as a boy. I like her. She's interesting! She also had an affair with Larry Lamb years ago!! Random facts!!! 😂

---
I was devastated about The Crown's ending. It was just getting to a good point with Dodi and Mohamed al Fayed. Cannot wait for the next one. Might have to re-watch it again as I binged the last series in two days! 😅

I read somewhere years ago that she was born a hermaphrodite (had both sets of genitalia) and was raised as a boy. I like her. She's interesting! She also had an affair with Larry Lamb years ago!! Random facts!!! 😂

---
I was devastated about The Crown's ending. It was just getting to a good point with Dodi and Mohamed al Fayed. Cannot wait for the next one. Might have to re-watch it again as I binged the last series in two days! 😅
Yeah I only know of her from Im A Celeb (and I dont even remember Fakey 😂) I love listening to Lady C on YouTube talking about Harry and NutMeg, she has them down to a T 👌 she’s very funny 😂 oh that’s interesting about her being born a hermaphrodite and probably true because I was watching one of her H&M vlogs and she referred to her two adopted children which I didn’t know she had children or they were adopted, is she a Royal?? I need to do some research 🧐 yes like you @Shesaidwhat? I only lurk on the Haz and Meg threads as they are a tight knit bunch but it’s a very funny thread! Like Lady C and the majority of the WORLD I was disgusted at Harry and Megan naming their daughter “Lilibet” as it was the Queens nickname, Lady C says she was also disgusted and it was an insult to the Queen , she says it’s funny how they didn’t name her Lilibet Doria instead of Diana, why? Money! They are awful honestly they boil my piss but can’t help but read!! I know Dodi and Diana just getting together and Mohamed is so funny🤣

What Lady C and Larry Lamb 😂 OMG Larry was a prick on Im a Celeb and I wasn’t expecting him to be like that because his son George is funny like you would have expected Larry to be (don’t know what George does now but he was funny) and Larry was great as Mick on Gavin & Stacey 🤣

What Lady C and Larry Lamb 😂 OMG Larry was a prick on Im a Celeb and I wasn’t expecting him to be like that because his son George is funny like you would have expected Larry to be (don’t know what George does now but he was funny) and Larry was great as Mick on Gavin & Stacey 🤣
Apparently he 'was rampant in the bedroom'. I think she's a fascinating character!

---
She wasn't a royal Jessica. She was born in Jamaica to a high profile family and was actually christened George and brought up as a boy. I think her marriage only lasted nine months as her husband couldn't deal with it all. She kept on his name after the divorce. I love the way she says it how it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apparently he 'was rampant in the bedroom'. I think she's a fascinating character!

---
She wasn't a royal Jessica. She was born in Jamaica to a high profile family and was actually christened George and brought up as a boy. I think her marriage only lasted nine months as her husband couldn't deal with it all. She kept on his name after the divorce. I love the way she says it how it is.

Yes I could hear her Jamaican accent in one of her videos, I think she is also fascinating ☺ She tells a story about her friend having side affects from chemotherapy and tells them to get some cannabis and boil it and make cannabis tea and drink it to reduce the side effects! Her friend says “ where would I get that” Lady C laughs and tells her friend “you are in Jamaica dear, just get one of the servants to go get you some” 😂 She is so funny and interesting I love watching her discussing H&M.
Ugh Larry in the sack 🤢

• Haha
Oh yes, it's a job keeping up sometimes as they move very fast.

Having a weekend break x have a lovely weekend, good health to you all xxx🌷🌻🌸.

• Heart
Thank you, I had no idea that was tonight!
I phone’s automatically update this which is a great feature. Im back in Holland now (only for a while because I also go home at Easter aswell 😂 as it’s a big thing in the catholic calendar and in my Ma’s house lol) clocks also go forward here in Holland and we are already an hour before the UK and Ireland here. Ireland are calling to get this changing times stopped, it was supposed to happen last year but didn’t and now again talks of scrapping it but this year will clocks will be going forward. Its ridiculous though seriously.

Reactions: 3
My son seems to have already adjusted and has been getting up an hour earlier the last couple of days, it all makes sense now 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Must be something in the air as my sons suddenly started waking ridiculously early when usually I have to wake him on school mornings 😂

• Haha
@CrazyBaldhead what site is that you’re sister uses that you found a copy of the trainers if you don’t mind me asking?
There's loads tbh. One of her friends sells all sorts and stores them in her annexe. Every time we visit, we buy another suitcase out there so we can buy from her! This website is good but my lot always buy from DHgate. It does make me die when those pricks say its genuine because its not. You can download the DHgate app onto your phone and I highly recommend them. I bought a £2,500 Gucci bag from them for £45 and a LV bag for £30 which were perfect copies and real leather!!

---
DHgate have sold out. Not surprising at the prices and you get a box. Flapz is a liar!

Screenshot_20230325-153256.png

Last edited:
  • Heart