Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning lovelies have a peaceful week whatever you do keep warm and wrap up well šŸ˜Š X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw no way! Duchess is lovely and a great addition to this thread so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be too ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Even though it says ā€œnew memberā€ like my ā€œsisterā€ I know exactly what these are like, But I donā€™t come across too cocky as ā€œa new memberā€ when postingā€¦. just so yous know šŸ˜˜

Reactions: 5
Even though it says ā€œnew memberā€ like my ā€œsisterā€ I know exactly what these are like, But I donā€™t come across too cocky as ā€œa new memberā€ when postingā€¦. just so yous know šŸ˜˜
Oh no donā€™t worry. As duchess wouldā€™ve told you us fakeys can easily spot a fake new member a mile off šŸ˜‚ itā€™s great to have you on board ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh no donā€™t worry. As duchess wouldā€™ve told you us fakeys can easily spot a fake new member a mile off šŸ˜‚ itā€™s great to have you on board ā¤
She can spot them a mile away šŸ«£ Sheā€™s taking a break and focusing on work, she referred me the other week. Im her sister that lives in the Netherlands, we are ā€œIrish Twinsā€ (children born 10 months apart) šŸ˜‚
Glad I got that out of the way , I couldnā€™t not say anything we are very alike ā¤ Ok il stop rambling now šŸ˜‚ Thank you for the warm welcome x She said yous were lovely šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She can spot them a mile away šŸ«£ Sheā€™s taking a break and focusing on work, she referred me the other week. Im her sister that lives in the Netherlands, we are ā€œIrish Twinsā€ (children born 10 months apart) šŸ˜‚
Glad I got that out of the way , I couldnā€™t not say anything we are very alike ā¤ Ok il stop rambling now šŸ˜‚ Thank you for the warm welcome x She said yous were lovely šŸ„°
Aw so pleased to hear! Hope sheā€™s doing well at work. Me and my sister are 13 months apart I love the close bond we have ā¤

• Heart
Aw so pleased to hear! Hope sheā€™s doing well at work. Me and my sister are 13 months apart I love the close bond we have ā¤
Thanks Star il pass it on but she is probably reading in lurker mode having withdrawal symptoms šŸ˜‚ Ah its great having a close in age sister, there is 10 of us so mostly close in age. I wasnā€™t sure to mention it on the main thread so I said she didnā€™t know who these pricks were but it was her who told me about them šŸ˜‚ but I wasnā€™t interested but she made me lol telling me about that I started to read in lurker mode and I actually enjoyed it so I got the courage to join šŸ˜‚ and she referred me last week, its a minefield of gossip and its addictive!!
I donā€™t know whether to say anything on the main thread or not, think il just say nothing but once as long as a few of you OGā€™s know that Im not taking over if any of posts/comments refer to stuff this twit has done ages ago as I have been reading and laughing to myself and with her. Anyway thats that, Il shut up now x

• Haha
Thanks Star il pass it on but she is probably reading in lurker mode having withdrawal symptoms šŸ˜‚ Ah its great having a close in age sister, there is 10 of us so mostly close in age. I wasnā€™t sure to mention it on the main thread so I said she didnā€™t know who these pricks were but it was her who told me about them šŸ˜‚ but I wasnā€™t interested but she made me lol telling me about that I started to read in lurker mode and I actually enjoyed it so I got the courage to join šŸ˜‚ and she referred me last week, its a minefield of gossip and its addictive!!
I donā€™t know whether to say anything on the main thread or not, think il just say nothing but once as long as a few of you OGā€™s know that Im not taking over if any of posts/comments refer to stuff this twit has done ages ago as I have been reading and laughing to myself and with her. Anyway thats that, Il shut up now x
Wow! Are we related šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‰ I have 10 siblings also I love it! Love having a big family itā€™s lovely šŸ˜Š honestly I was the same, started off lurking then couldnā€™t help myself and now Iā€™m one of the well known members on the thread just canā€™t help myself šŸ˜‚ donā€™t worry at all Iā€™m sure most will know and itā€™s all a lovely bunch weā€™ll all be happy to answer questions you have or Iā€™m sure duchess can fill you in if needed. Honesty these 2 are a car crash waiting to happen and I canā€™t wait for the downfall of it all xx

• Heart
Wow! Are we related šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‰ I have 10 siblings also I love it! Love having a big family itā€™s lovely šŸ˜Š honestly I was the same, started off lurking then couldnā€™t help myself and now Iā€™m one of the well known members on the thread just canā€™t help myself šŸ˜‚ donā€™t worry at all Iā€™m sure most will know and itā€™s all a lovely bunch weā€™ll all be happy to answer questions you have or Iā€™m sure duchess can fill you in if needed. Honesty these 2 are a car crash waiting to happen and I canā€™t wait for the downfall of it all xx
Ive been lurking for ages šŸ¤­ so I feel like I know most stuff but like my sister we dont know about his rave thread days , she joined when he was coming to Dublin for his stag again I was who??? so I kinda was watching on and off since thenā€¦ 10 siblings equally mad gaff growing up šŸ„° but fun x

Ive been lurking for ages šŸ¤­ so I feel like I know most stuff but like my sister we dont know about his rave thread days , she joined when he was coming to Dublin for his stag again I was who??? so I kinda was watching on and off since thenā€¦ 10 siblings equally mad gaff growing up šŸ„° but fun x
Yeah we were all surprised he chose Dublin tbh but we all know heā€™s skint as duck so couldnā€™t afford to go vegas like he wanted to do šŸ˜‚ growing up was mad the house was always busy but I loved it xx

Hello! Arenā€™t you all lovelyā€¦ mind if I join you?
Iā€™ve been lurking around for about 4 or 5 threads now and you Fakeys are hilarious.
Heā€™s such a bell end isnā€™t he!
You will also find me ranting about Stacey Solomon and Kate Lawler and sometimes on the Rosie Ramsay thread. Mainly because I have a huge crush on Chris Ramsay and canā€™t believe heā€™s married to that moody old trout when he could have me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve been lurking around for about 4 or 5 threads now and you Fakeys are hilarious.
You will also find me ranting about Stacey Solomon and Kate Lawler and sometimes on the Rosie Ramsay thread. Mainly because I have a huge crush on Chris Ramsay and canā€™t believe heā€™s married to that moody old trout when he could have me!!!
Anyone is welcome here lovely ā¤

• Heart
There was an Irish girl on here? I think i know her šŸ¤” šŸ„øšŸ‘‹šŸ¤«
@stargirl23
@Joon
@CrazyBaldhead
@riddleme89
I'm a Londoner. X
---
No, post away!!! It must be amazing being 1 of 10. X
---
Welcome Ferret. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm a Londoner. X
---

No, post away!!! It must be amazing being 1 of 10. X
---

Welcome Ferret. X
Hi Crazy, you are quite popular on here lol my sis mentioned you a bit and obviously with me reading (lurking) šŸ„° everyone is really lovely though x

Oh you are Lucky, I would love to visit London one day, christmas shopping would be lovely with all the lights on and the famous Harrods but you would need a lot of moneyšŸ˜³ Dublin is also so expensive! yes its busy alright with 10 siblings, always something going on or someone fighting with someone šŸ™„ lol im safe away over here though šŸ¤­ I fly home regularly to see the mad bunch and my Mam and Dad, and they come here also. Im almost 41 and in Holland a long time now, my Dutch husband would never move to Ireland and my two children were born here and are well settled, college soon for them as the Dutch are really big into education.
Me and my sisters will definitely try get to London and try get Mam to come as she was born there (I believe Tottenham it says on her birth cert? Ive no idea what that area is like but she doesnā€™t remember much and they travelled all over the UK wherever my granda could find work, all 10 of them I donā€™t know how my poor granny survived šŸ˜³) Its definitely one for the bucket list though āœ…

• Heart
London at Christmas is indeed beautiful. You donā€™t have to spend a lot, itā€™s great for just wandering about sightseeing and people watching.
Brighton is good for that too. Itā€™s fabulous.
Can you tell Iā€™m a proper southern girl!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6