Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I won’t ask you to post the photo but what does he look like?
Hi hun x He was dressed all in black with dark hair and a black trilby hat...The same man was spotted in Herne Bay Kent not so long ago where his other artwork was demolished the builders thought it was strange too and gave a description and said he was just as I described dressed in black I remembered that so when I saw this man I just knew it was him..x
---
Obviously I won’t ask you to post the photo but what does he look like?
Look up Robin Gunningham hun from Bristol his picture is on there and the pic I got was an older version of him !!!!!.

Reactions: 3
Good Morning ladies, hope you’re all well ❤ Em is anyone else wondering where crazy is? She hasn’t posted since early yesterday I hope she’s ok and nothing bad has happened to her or maybe she’s in Tattle jail for a week or 10 days 😬 hopefully not and hope nothing wrong with her either, it’s not like her?? Just thought Id see if yous were thinking the same!?? I hope she is well x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good Morning ladies, hope you’re all well ❤ Em is anyone else wondering where crazy is? She hasn’t posted since early yesterday I hope she’s ok and nothing bad has happened to her or maybe she’s in Tattle jail for a week or 10 days 😬 hopefully not and hope nothing wrong with her either, it’s not like her?? Just thought Id see if yous were thinking the same!?? I hope she is well x
Yeah I was thinking where had the queen of tattle gone ❤ was hoping she was just busy with stuff this weekend and nothing bad happening x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I need to catch up from yesterday afternoon but hopefully Crazy is just having a break from Tattle, if anyone deserves a break it’s our receipt queen ❤☺ Hope everyone is ok x

• Heart
I need to catch up from yesterday afternoon but hopefully Crazy is just having a break from Tattle, if anyone deserves a break it’s our receipt queen ❤☺ Hope everyone is ok x
All good here! Hope you’re well too lovely xx

• Heart
Our Queen @CrazyBaldhead is back 🙌 we missed you Queen ❤😂
Aww thank you all! Had a lovely wedding yesterday in a beautiful country manor. We made our way there Friday and left there just before mid-day today. It was a lovely day and a nice little break. I came back to over ten pages. It's taken me a few hours to catch up on two threads so tonight's entertainment is already planned! I think Penfold is Zelda. She is nuts that old bag. 💯 Hope you're all good! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww thank you all! Had a lovely wedding yesterday in a beautiful country manor. We made our way there Friday and left there just before mid-day today. It was a lovely day and a nice little break. I came back to over ten pages. It's taken me a few hours to catch up on two threads so tonight's entertainment is already planned! I think Penfold is Zelda. She is nuts that old bag. 💯 Hope you're all good! 😘
Sounds lovely! Glad you had a well deserved break crazy! It’s 1000% Zelda. No one loves him as much as mummy dearest

• Heart
Sounds lovely! Glad you had a well deserved break crazy! It’s 1000% Zelda. No one loves him as much as mummy dearest
Ah sounds lovely you deserve it 🥰 we missed you for one night 😂 ❤
Oh yeah I said it early that it was definitely Zelda! She will go quiet now for a few days… watch 😂 they are so predictable.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think she's mainly on the Jodie Marsh thread. Just seen her on the Marcus Mitchell one. X
---

I think she's mainly on the Jodie Marsh thread. Just seen her on the Marcus Mitchell one. X
Ah ok. I’m not on those threads so wasn’t sure if she was posting still or not. She must’ve given up on fakey, can’t say I blame her 😂 x

• Haha
I’ve just finished Town called Malice. It was good especially the music.
I saw an ad for The Dry, I might give that a go next.

I’ve just finished Town called Malice. It was good especially the music.
I saw an ad for The Dry, I might give that a go next.
Watched town called malice with my parents last weekend me and my partner stayed over and binged it with them! Not heard of the dry what’s that on I might give that a go next. Last night we started blue lights on iplayer its so good so far

Reactions: 5
Watched town called malice with my parents last weekend me and my partner stayed over and binged it with them! Not heard of the dry what’s that on I might give that a go next. Last night we started blue lights on iplayer its so good so far
The Dry is the Dublin program that @Nixxs told us about, I don’t know where she watched it but I’ve been watching it on the RTE Player. Its very good.

Reactions: 3
The Dry is the Dublin program that @Nixxs told us about, I don’t know where she watched it but I’ve been watching it on the RTE Player. Its very good.
Ah yeah! I’ve added that one to my list. Got so many only my list atm I forget where I’m at. So much I want to watch but so little time 😂

• Haha
Hello lovelies xx The Dry is on ITV X I watched the first one last night when I got fed up with Jacob lol lol . It was really good and I got into it very quickly...enjoy xxx