Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Crazy, you are quite popular on here lol my sis mentioned you a bit and obviously with me reading (lurking) 🥰 everyone is really lovely though x

Oh you are Lucky, I would love to visit London one day, christmas shopping would be lovely with all the lights on and the famous Harrods but you would need a lot of money😳 Dublin is also so expensive! yes its busy alright with 10 siblings, always something going on or someone fighting with someone 🙄 lol im safe away over here though 🤭 I fly home regularly to see the mad bunch and my Mam and Dad, and they come here also. Im almost 41 and in Holland a long time now, my Dutch husband would never move to Ireland and my two children were born here and are well settled, college soon for them as the Dutch are really big into education.
Me and my sisters will definitely try get to London and try get Mam to come as she was born there (I believe Tottenham it says on her birth cert? Ive no idea what that area is like but she doesn’t remember much and they travelled all over the UK wherever my granda could find work, all 10 of them I don’t know how my poor granny survived 😳) Its definitely one for the bucket list though ✅
Tottenham and most areas are very dodgy these days. London has changed dramatically over the years like most places. Holland is beautiful. I've been a few times to Amsterdam and other areas. The canals and architecture are beautiful. The Red Light District was definitely an eye opener though after seeing an old woman in the window doing her knitting!! Obviously I loved the cafes and their weed menus!! 😂 It's just such a chilled out place and the people are much more friendlier over there.

Christmas is a must if you want to see London. What with the lights on Oxford Street and Harrods is wonderful. I love their food hall. So much to do there you'll be spoilt for choice! The Tower of London is a great visit along with Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's, the Parks, Knightsbridge shops, the museums, riverboat trips, The Ritz for afternoon tea. It's endless! x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just heard our Eurovision entry I loved it and was dancing in my kitchen xxx

Reactions: 2
Tottenham and most areas are very dodgy these days. London has changed dramatically over the years like most places. Holland is beautiful. I've been a few times to Amsterdam and other areas. The canals and architecture are beautiful. The Red Light District was definitely an eye opener though after seeing an old woman in the window doing her knitting!! Obviously I loved the cafes and their weed menus!! 😂 It's just such a chilled out place and the people are much more friendlier over there.

Christmas is a must if you want to see London. What with the lights on Oxford Street and Harrods is wonderful. I love their food hall. So much to do there you'll be spoilt for choice! The Tower of London is a great visit along with Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's, the Parks, Knightsbridge shops, the museums, riverboat trips, The Ritz for afternoon tea. It's endless! x
Im only seeing this now sorry, we know nothing about Tottenham or much about their time in the UK, they travelled a lot and stayed mainly in Irish travelling estates in caravans, not all of my Mams siblings were born in Tottenham as they travelled wherever my grandad could get work. But thank you for the info I’m sure it was different in the 50’s. Oh im sure London is beautiful at christmas, il get there one day. Oh yes you like you smoke 😂 im 30 mins from Schiphol Airport , a little town. I first lived in a little flat it was awful, where I am now and raised our kids is nice, have a canal at the end of the back garden that gets frozen over in winter and everyone ice skates on it, I don’t drive, I cycle everywhere (my husband drives) I don’t find the people friendly at all 🙊 they are very abrupt and will speak their mind but I have Irish friends here and have nice Dutch neighbours which is rare lol, I think they are only nice to the tourists in Amsterdam, the red light is something alright I remember when I first moved over they had a McDonalds right in the middle of it, no one batted an eyelid and kids eating happy meals I couldn’t believe it, I don’t really like Amsterdam, I don’t go there much but yes the architecture is beautiful. You should visit Rotterdam sometime its really beautiful, nicer than the dam but obviously people go there for other reasons not just to smoke lol when I was first there my brothers couldn’t wait to visit 🙈 let’s say they had a good time 😂 they visit for different reasons now though lol x

Reactions: 5
Oo what’s it on? I’ll have a listen xx
Sorry just seen your post xx it a singer called Mae Miller the song is called I wrote a Song I loved it xx
---
I just googled it and the video came up x
---
Hun x Stargirl23 she is on the One Show BBC1 tonight ...now 19.00 xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry just seen your post xx it a singer called Mae Miller the song is called I wrote a Song I loved it xx
---
I just googled it and the video came up x
---
Hun x Stargirl23 she is on the One Show BBC1 tonight ...now 19.00 xx
I saw it on the one show I thought it was really good! Much better than our previous entries xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Fakeys not sure if anyone can help or advise. I’m not sure if I’ve slept in an odd position but for the past few days I’ve had some pain right at the top left of my back, near my neck which is more to the the left and it’s hurts when I turn my head. The pain travels down my left arm but this is more like a dull ache. I’ve tried pain killers and voltarol but it’s not really working, if anyone has any tips or similar issues please let me know. Thanking you in advance ❤

• Heart
Fakeys not sure if anyone can help or advise. I’m not sure if I’ve slept in an odd position but for the past few days I’ve had some pain right at the top left of my back, near my neck which is more to the the left and it’s hurts when I turn my head. The pain travels down my left arm but this is more like a dull ache. I’ve tried pain killers and voltarol but it’s not really working, if anyone has any tips or similar issues please let me know. Thanking you in advance ❤
Oh no I hope you’re okay lovely ❤ it sounds like you’ve pulled a muscle in your sleep? I had this before and it killed moving my neck the morning. I was just moving it often side to side slowly and turning it more each time and over the day it hurt less when moving it. Hopefully it’s just that and nothing else. Maybe look up neck exercises to see if these help you xx

• Heart
Sorry to hear this, If pain don’t work I personally put my own aches and pains down to stress. Seeing as this is you’re left arm it could most likely stress, keep an eye on that and seek medical help if it’s gets worse and the pain are not working ❤ like @stargirl23 said it could be a pulled muscle but you yourself will know if you have had any stress lately so hopefully it’s just a pulled muscle x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Aww thank you so much Star @stargirl23 ❤ I think because I’m aware of it as well I’m not moving proper and that’s not helping so I’m just going to keep moving it so it eases up.

You could be right there @Jessica_Rabbit I havent had the best few weeks, honestly it’s nothing major but it’s probably affected me physically so i’ll defo keep an eye on it. ❤

Thank you both for your advice and concern I really appreciate it ❤❤

• Heart
Aww thank you so much Star @stargirl23 ❤ I think because I’m aware of it as well I’m not moving proper and that’s not helping so I’m just going to keep moving it so it eases up.

You could be right there @Jessica_Rabbit I havent had the best few weeks, honestly it’s nothing major but it’s probably affected me physically so i’ll defo keep an eye on it. ❤

Thank you both for your advice and concern I really appreciate it ❤❤
Oh bless you, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had some stress. Hope it gets better and things improve for you soon. Take it easy ❤

• Heart
Hi Fakeys, my little Dolly Duchess says hi 👋 she’s a busy bee working and doing night classes 🤓 so her trolling Tattle days are over 🙁 so you’re stuck with me 💁‍♀️but don’t fear im a sarcastic delight just like her 😂 she’s watching when possible though lol She has me on the whiskey 🥃 il be dead before paddy’s day on Friday ☘and Mother’s Day on Saturday 💐 slan go foil a chairde ☘ (bye for now my friends )

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi Fakeys, my little Dolly Duchess says hi 👋 she’s a busy bee working and doing night classes 🤓 so her trolling Tattle days are over 🙁 so you’re stuck with me 💁‍♀️but don’t fear im a sarcastic delight just like her 😂 she’s watching when possible though lol She has me on the whiskey 🥃 il be dead before paddy’s day on Friday ☘and Mother’s Day on Saturday 💐 slan go foil a chairde ☘ (bye for now my friends )
Give her all our love and am sure she is looking at us xxx lol xxx ;) ;);)🥃.

• Heart
Sending all my love to duchess she’s been missed. But equally you’ve been a great addition. Enjoy paddy’s day ladies xxx

• Heart
Happy Mothers Day to all you lovely ladies, have a glorious day, and I hope you are spoilt rotten X 😘 ❤. 🌸🌼🌻.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Mother’s Day to all you lovely trolls. Hope you all have a wonderful day ❤❤

• Heart