Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's loads tbh. One of her friends sells all sorts and stores them in her annexe. Every time we visit, we buy another suitcase out there so we can buy from her! This website is good but my lot always buy from DHgate. It does make me die when those pricks say its genuine because its not. You can download the DHgate app onto your phone and I highly recommend them. I bought a £2,500 Gucci bag from them for £45 and a LV bag for £30 which were perfect copies and real leather!!

---
DHgate have sold out. Not surprising at the prices and you get a box. Flapz is a liar!

View attachment 2055139
Thank you Crazy 😘

Reactions: 4
Hi Girls, I have not been on this Thread before. I just found a TV show called "The Dry" has anyone else seen it? X

No not heard of that one. What’s it about x
It's an Irish woman who is in recovery and moves back to Dublin and is dealing with all her family's secrets and stuff. It's quite good. On ITVx if anyone wanted to give it a go xx

Reactions: 6
It's an Irish woman who is in recovery and moves back to Dublin and is dealing with all her family's secrets and stuff. It's quite good. On ITVx if anyone wanted to give it a go xx
Sounds good! I’ll add it to my list thank you xx

Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen it but some of my friends and family in Dublin watched it last year on RTÉ ONE, they said it was good Il try get in on the RTÉ Player on my iPad or some satellite box my husband got, has most channels but my daughter is great with I.T so she changes vpN’s and other stuff that I wouldn’t have a clue how to do! so I get to watch my Irish and UK channels so il give “the Dry” a watch but Irish programs can be hit and miss 😂 mostly miss 😂 did you need subtitles 🫣

I haven’t seen it but some of my friends and family in Dublin watched it last year on RTÉ ONE, they said it was good Il try get in on the RTÉ Player on my iPad or some satellite box my husband got, has most channels but my daughter is great with I.T so she changes vpN’s and other stuff that I wouldn’t have a clue how to do! so I get to watch my Irish and UK channels so il give “the Dry” a watch but Irish programs can be hit and miss 😂 mostly miss 😂 did you need subtitles 🫣
Haha, no it was Grand 😉 no subtitles needed. Inreally enjoyed it so far. X

• Heart
I saw the ad for that the other day and thought it looked good, will give it a go. I’ve just discovered MAFS Australia so I’ve been binging that for the last week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw the ad for that the other day and thought it looked good, will give it a go. I’ve just discovered MAFS Australia so I’ve been binging that for the last week 😂
Obsessed with MAFS I think the aus is better than the uk one 😂

Hi Girls, I have not been on this Thread before. I just found a TV show called "The Dry" has anyone else seen it? X
Hi hun haven't seen it yet but think it's about alcoholics x
---
Oops sorry .didn't see replies. Will give this a go.

• Heart
Hi hun haven't seen it yet but think it's about alcoholics x
---
Oops sorry .didn't see replies. Will give this a go.
Yes it is, was interesting to watch in regards to my past drinking. I am only 4 episodes in but do recommend 👍

• Heart
ITV have put For the Love of Dogs with Paul O’Grady instead of The Chase tonight and I’m not going to lie I’m emotional at the best of times when it comes to this programme as I love dogs but tonight is something else 😭 RIP Paul O’Grady 💔

• Heart
I have been watching the demolition of the latest artwork of Banksy today in Margate. My goddaughter lives there and we were on her balcony..There was a strange man dressed in black leaning against the wall I am convinced it was Banksy as his description is the same when he was spotted at Herne Bay xxx I took his photo xxx

• Wow
Hi Guyssssss, Im back in Dublin so I put on the RTE player and found The Dry but for some reason I played the last episode first so I’m gone and ruined the ending FFS 🤦‍♀️ anyway il still watch it, it look good. Also another good Irish series I watched called “Cant cope wont cope” its really good, It’s on the RTE player and Netflix, Barry McGuigan’s (retired Irish boxer) daughter who has now sadly passed is in and it got several awards that Barry and his wife accepted for her, she was only 33 and had colon cancer, terrible but she was fantastic in Cant Cope Wont Cope, its very funny, it’s set in Dublin. Just a suggestion, hope everyone is well x

• Heart
Hi Guyssssss, Im back in Dublin so I put on the RTE player and found The Dry but for some reason I played the last episode first so I’m gone and ruined the ending FFS 🤦‍♀️ anyway il still watch it, it look good. Also another good Irish series I watched called “Cant cope wont cope” its really good, It’s on the RTE player and Netflix, Barry McGuigan’s (retired Irish boxer) daughter who has now sadly passed is in and it got several awards that Barry and his wife accepted for her, she was only 33 and had colon cancer, terrible but she was fantastic in Cant Cope Wont Cope, its very funny, it’s set in Dublin. Just a suggestion, hope everyone is well x
I’ll add it to my list thank you! Hope you and duchess are well ❤ give her our love
---
Can’t find it on bbc iplsyer or Netflix so can’t be out here :(

• Heart
I have been watching the demolition of the latest artwork of Banksy today in Margate. My goddaughter lives there and we were on her balcony..There was a strange man dressed in black leaning against the wall I am convinced it was Banksy as his description is the same when he was spotted at Herne Bay xxx I took his photo xxx
Obviously I won’t ask you to post the photo but what does he look like?

I’ll add it to my list thank you! Hope you and duchess are well ❤ give her our love
---
Can’t find it on bbc iplsyer or Netflix so can’t be out here :(
Oh maybe it’s Netflix Ireland only, maybe if you download the RTE player you could watch it there?

Reactions: 2