Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!! Not been on this thread in forever 😘

Just read Crazy's last post here about insomnia and menopause. Wish I'd seen it, I suffered for two years until I found a natural solution that worked in two weeks :oops:🙌

I know it's against Tattle rules to discuss absent members but when someone is so prolific in posting and such a Tattle queen it's a bit concerning when they go quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How are you Jessica? Were you mia for a bit too!
Hiya, yes I went AWOL for a week or two as I was in Dublin for a funeral and as you know an Irish funeral is a fairly quick burial but we enjoy a good send off! I stayed longer than expected as the weather was so good 😊

Its not like Crazy to go MIA? She would usually say if she was going away to keep receipts for her! Im thinking she may have been ‘asked’ to ‘take a break’ by people on here but hopefully not a permanent break. Hopefully that’s it and nothing serious with her or her family x She is really missed on Fakeys and Chazza threads, she is so kind to everyone and absolutely hilarious and does such a good job with the wiki’s! I really hope she’s not on a ‘permanent break’ 😕

• Heart
Hiya, yes I went AWOL for a week or two as I was in Dublin for a funeral and as you know an Irish funeral is a fairly quick burial but we enjoy a good send off! I stayed longer than expected as the weather was so good 😊

Its not like Crazy to go MIA? She would usually say if she was going away to keep receipts for her! Im thinking she may have been ‘asked’ to ‘take a break’ by people on here but hopefully not a permanent break. Hopefully that’s it and nothing serious with her or her family x She is really missed on Fakeys and Chazza threads, she is so kind to everyone and absolutely hilarious and does such a good job with the wiki’s! I really hope she’s not on a ‘permanent break’ 😕
Sorry to hear you had a bereavement but yes some Irish funerals are like a week long wedding 🤣🤣

When she explained to me how she did the wiki I appreciated exactly how much she puts into both threads on top.of her job and family etc. I've tried do one for another thread and it's so hard
I also hope she will return soon she really is missed- that's the horrible thing about tattle you have no way of knowing if a person is ok off here.

---

Mod edit: all thanks for the reports, no they haven't been banned and this thread escalating into complaining about mods who have an impossible task here helps no one.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Just read Crazy might have been banned, and I've told someone to duck off!
Can she not rejoin? 😕
---
@ShowMeThe Money
Thank you for that, I didn't have the words I was so cross with the hippo❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I hope Crazy is ok. Strange when Tattlers just disappear. I know people can stop posting but Crazy would have said if she had plans.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi you lovely lot! I've been in Jamaica for three weeks! Had an absolute blast.

I need to catch up! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Laughed out loud at this. I'm a Chris Lilley superfan!
---
@CrazyBaldhead So glad you're back, we've all been very worried. We even got a telling off from the mods for questioning your absence and they told us you hadn't been banned. I remembered the area you said you lived in and your age and have been scouring local papers from that area seeing if anything awful had happened to a lady fitting that criteria. Feel a bit daft for overreacting now. Hope you had a wonderful time in Jamaica ♥

Bet your notifications were off the scale 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Welcome back Queen Crazy @CrazyBaldhead ❤ You have been seriously missed on tattle! What a nice start to the week 😊 Glad to hear you enjoyed a nice holiday seeing you’re family and friends in Jamaica 🇯🇲 Bet Fakey and Chazza wont be as glad as us to see you back 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yay 🥳Welcome back @CrazyBaldhead, so lovely to see you're back! But please can you let us know next time you are going to be away for sometime then we don't have to worry so much! 😅😆..We thought we'd lost our Queen 👸 🩷😘xxx Ps...hope you had the most amazing time..I'm sure you did! 🇯🇲🌴🌞🍹

• Heart
Yay 🥳Welcome back @CrazyBaldhead, so lovely to see you're back! But please can you let us know next time you are going to be away for sometime then we don't have to worry so much! 😅😆..We thought we'd lost our Queen 👸 🩷😘xxx Ps...hope you had the most amazing time..I'm sure you did! 🇯🇲🌴🌞🍹
I didn't realise it would cause so much chaos! 😂😂

I might be off to Chicago in a few months to see my sister so will definitely let you all know! 😘

• Heart
I didn't realise it would cause so much chaos! 😂😂

I might be off to Chicago in a few months to see my sister so will definitely let you all know! 😘
🤣🤣..At least you've given us the heads up for your next trip so if you disappear we know why 😅xx
---
We just need our Joon back now 😔 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha