Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thanks for all the love. 💗💗 We had a fabulous time!!!!!!! I went dressed as 'Lucky Star' Madonna and Mr Crazy went with his 'Italians Do It Better' t-shirt. 🤣🤣🤣

We had such a blinding time, I've now lost my voice and was a blubbering wreck. I chose to see the concert through my own eyes as wanted to be i'n the moment' and not through a phone. I was totally overwhelmed at how brilliant it was. I was crying happy tears throughout it, especially her speech about her illness and to survive for her children. She started off with Nothing Really Matters and finished with Celebration. Saw Graham Norton there!

Anybody planning to go make sure you're at the end of the middle runway to the left as she spent a lot of time there instead of the main stage. Still amazing as expected.

We had afternoon tea at The Ritz this afternoon. Beautiful. Now my daughter is trying to get tickets so might go again with her. Had a blast! 💗💗💗

Screenshot_20231015-015134~2.png
Screenshot_20231015-123646.png
Screenshot_20231015-123845.png
Screenshot_20231015-123815.png
Screenshot_20231015-123909.png
Screenshot_20231015-123724.png
Screenshot_20231015-123937~2.png
Screenshot_20231015-123953~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
@PrincessJeanie I posted a few above but here's another two! I didn't take many photos of the concert as I was just so overwhelmed by the atmosphere and actually being there. We travelled up Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Ritz. It's so beautiful in there. Mr Crazy really thought of everything and on the Sunday we had afternoon tea there. He had to be back for Monday as he's got a massive project to handle but we really did pack everything in!

I've got a few days off of work thankfully as I've lost my voice!!! 🤣🤣 We are thinking of renewing our vows next year in Vegas. That would be great as I can just see us with an Elvis in a Little White Chapel. 🤣🤣 Madonna is playing in Vegas next year also so we might arrange to centre the dates around that! I was talking to my sister about it, who lives in Chicago, and they could both come.

It was such a fabulous weekend though. If I was Flapz, I would have dumped his sorry arse ages ago for what Fakey did to her for her 30th Birthday. I would have been gutted. 💯

Screenshot_20231015-123738.png
Screenshot_20231015-231405~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Moomin12

You guys are the best, everyone so supportive of each other. Love and strength to all who are needing it right now 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Joon

VIP Member
Thanks for all the love. 💗💗 We had a fabulous time!!!!!!! I went dressed as 'Lucky Star' Madonna and Mr Crazy went with his 'Italians Do It Better' t-shirt. 🤣🤣🤣

We had such a blinding time, I've now lost my voice and was a blubbering wreck. I chose to see the concert through my own eyes as wanted to be i'n the moment' and not through a phone. I was totally overwhelmed at how brilliant it was. I was crying happy tears throughout it, especially her speech about her illness and to survive for her children. She started off with Nothing Really Matters and finished with Celebration. Saw Graham Norton there!

Anybody planning to go make sure you're at the end of the middle runway to the left as she spent a lot of time there instead of the main stage. Still amazing as expected.

We had afternoon tea at The Ritz this afternoon. Beautiful. Now my daughter is trying to get tickets so might go again with her. Had a blast! 💗💗💗

View attachment 2512637View attachment 2512638View attachment 2512639View attachment 2512640View attachment 2512641View attachment 2512642View attachment 2512643View attachment 2512644
Ahhhhhh so glad you had a fabulous time xxx I read a review and it said what a fantastic show and her costume changes, xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I married my (now) ex husband back in 1999 knowing he had issues around alcohol. We had 3 sons in quick succession & his dependence was becoming more clear to see. Eg bathing or reading stories to our little tots with the always ever present beer can.

For years I tried to desperately normalise this behaviour or kid myself I was imagining it.

It was only when I discovered he'd drunk drove 2 of our sons & belittled one of them for telling me that I had the utterly amazing light bulb 💡 moment that it was game over, he's outta of here, divorce is a coming.

The painful reality of this year, finally after he played dice on his ever declining health, that he passed away. I have 3 young men (18, 19 & 21) to support through their mixture of shock, regret, anger & utter sadness.

I'm so angry that in his final years he couldn't step up & be the dad they so longed for. He remained as ever wrapped up in his own selfish world of needs, lack of foresight & what was important to him & not his 3 amazing sons.

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
Fakeys im back to work full time next week was just talking to my magager (Shes like a friend really ❤) (last few weeks they were easy on me) but its back to business next week and I also do night classes and run a home so wont be able to post as much but il be watching…. also well done Mollyanne. I wont ne able to not resist posting 😂 wish me look … il be still posting for the next few days anyway x The Duchess 💙

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
So glad you enjoyed it crazy and had an amazing birthday 💗💗 you didn’t miss much with fakey and flaps 😂

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Honestly the best bunch of trolls I’ve met. The kindness and support and love on this thread is second to none. ❤

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
Hi all. Just coming on for a vent. Hubby has been really struggling this last week again. Not sure if it is the antidepressants he was prescribed or what but he hasn't been sleeping. Got some sleeping pills from the doctor. One higher dose did knock him out Monday but he doesn't want to rely on them. His anxiety was really bad again last night so he took a lower dose to try and fall asleep but it didn't work. He's so tired and it's making him so low. I feel lost and unsure what to do at the moment. I can't sleep either as I'm worrying about him. He gets intrusive thoughts and this lack of sleep is just exacerbating that more. The doctor asked if he wanted to try a different ssri but he'd only been on Sertraline for 5 days and know it can get worse before better so said he'd stick with it for now. But now I'm wondering if he should try something else. Up until 2 weeks ago he was ok and since it's been a very scary anxiety rollercoaster with no end in sight at the moment. It's just so exhausting not knowing what to do. Accessing help is hard too. When he's feeling really bad they just say to go to a & e but he can't face that when he's feeling so anxious. Meditation etc just don't seem to be working when he gets worked up at the moment. He's got no energy to do anything from the lack of sleep so just sitting in bed the last few days which doesn't help either. We have a daughter so he doesn't want her seeing him like this which makes him feel more guilty. I'm working from home as I don't want to leave him at the moment.
Oh no what an awful thing that you're all going through. It must be so hard not knowing what to do for the best and the worry you are going through, aswell as having to look after your daughter. I've heard sertraline does get worse before it gets better so maybe give it a little longer and see if any improvements but that's not making you feel any better in the meantime is it ☹. Has he had propanalol. I take that for anxiety which helps me but I suppose it's different for different people. Hope everything gets a bit better soon and he starts to pick up and feel more himself. ❤
---
Sorry I try to keep up with this thread but hardly find time too. I'm off work again and not sure if I'll be able to go back to the unit I work on. I keep getting an infection in my bowel and it's reared its ugly head again this evening. Will have to wait for test results but I know it's started again. I was feeling so well and happy in life and boom hits me again. So now I've got all the stress of what will happen with a job I love. Can they send me elsewhere in the hospital in a lesser risk area or could i lose my job. Sorry to vent..I know people have worse problems going on. Sorry I didn't mean to post this second part attached to your post @sarving2022.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
Ahhhhhh .....I am helping out at my local Salvation Army Xmas day with the dinners, my family are working so it's just myself and it stops me laying on the sofa all day. I was going to have a lazy day but changed my mind, Its a sad situation for the people to be in and I am grateful for the life I have.. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 8

stargirl23

VIP Member
Hi all, just come for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced the same. I don't want to worry my family and typically the letter came on a bloody weekend so I can't speak to a doctor.
So basically my smear has come back and says I have hpv and abnormal cells. I have to go for a colopsppsy (however its spelt)
All I can think is I've got cancer and I'm going to leave my kids and partner behind and my youngest won't even remember me 😭
Don’t worry lovely ❤ I had exactly the same on my first smear test when I was 24. I was HPV positive and had a change in cells. They made me repeat the test a year later and it was HPV negative and no change in cells. They said it’s very common and can depend on the time of the month, if you have other conditions etc. they think my change in cells was because it was a month after I had a ovarian cyst removed so could be anything like that. I know it’s easier said than done but try not to think of the worst case scenario. Maybe you could use 111 online if you’re too concerned as they can give advice/send you articles to read about to reassure you. I hope you’re okay sending all my love xx
---
Just sharing this so you know it’s normal to have the changes and most likely they go back to normal ❤

Attachments

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yeah I noticed she was missing but I think last week she may hsve been in shock andits only hit her now?? I know she was struggling herself and then her sister inlaw was devastating ❤ I hope shes ok aswell.. yeah as always sending love snd thoughts to her and family ❤
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. She’s not having a good time bless her. We’re all here when you’re ready Riddle ❤

• Heart

Moomin12

Hi all, just come for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced the same. I don't want to worry my family and typically the letter came on a bloody weekend so I can't speak to a doctor.
So basically my smear has come back and says I have hpv and abnormal cells. I have to go for a colopsppsy (however its spelt)
All I can think is I've got cancer and I'm going to leave my kids and partner behind and my youngest won't even remember me 😭

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thanks for wishing me well duchess❤Still on sick but decided to go get it with my big girl pants on:)Now I’m alone stuff been hard but I can’t be held responsible for my grandson’s awful behaviour.I hate job centre and at 61 can’t be doing with them stressing me out.So although I could stay on sick start a new job Wednesday.Small steps but hopefully it helps and I can manage financially all a big worry.Have my daughter who a god send and she’s loving her new job.This thread kept me sane just hope meeting new people and working again helps :) Sorry for ramble:)
Ramble away. Good to get it off your chest. Just remember 'bad moments in life don't last forever'. Good luck! 💖

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Oh lovely bless you. It’s so hard not to think the worst. I’ve had that too and had LLETZ and they weren’t cancerous. Telling you not to worry really won’t help I know but try not to worry abnormal cells are quite common. The utter joys of being a woman. Here if you need us ❤.
---
I married my (now) ex husband back in 1999 knowing he had issues around alcohol. We had 3 sons in quick succession & his dependence was becoming more clear to see. Eg bathing or reading stories to our little tots with the always ever present beer can.

For years I tried to desperately normalise this behaviour or kid myself I was imagining it.

It was only when I discovered he'd drunk drove 2 of our sons & belittled one of them for telling me that I had the utterly amazing light bulb 💡 moment that it was game over, he's outta of here, divorce is a coming.

The painful reality of this year, finally after he played dice on his ever declining health, that he passed away. I have 3 young men (18, 19 & 21) to support through their mixture of shock, regret, anger & utter sadness.

I'm so angry that in his final years he couldn't step up & be the dad they so longed for. He remained as ever wrapped up in his own selfish world of needs, lack of foresight & what was important to him & not his 3 amazing sons.
You sound like an amazing mum your sons are lucky to have you.

• Heart