Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went over on there just now (KH thread). Some comments have been deleted. I shouldn't come on here when I've had a drink. I get very defensive about the Fakey's!!! 😅😅 I have to be careful as I've had a few warnings too! I'm being careful now! 😂😂
LOL we know you are dedicated to this thread and like the rest of us can’t wait to see this prick fall… it’s only a matter of time!
Mmmmm yes the “warning” 😂 think im on my last one, Lucy could be too 🤣 I had a lovely “break” from Tattle over christmas 😂🤭
---
You got this lovely, believe in yourself. We’ll all be rooting for you ❤
Thank you all so much ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ my lovely fellow trolls 😂

Reactions: 7
Thanks for wishing me well duchess❤Still on sick but decided to go get it with my big girl pants on:)Now I’m alone stuff been hard but I can’t be held responsible for my grandson’s awful behaviour.I hate job centre and at 61 can’t be doing with them stressing me out.So although I could stay on sick start a new job Wednesday.Small steps but hopefully it helps and I can manage financially all a big worry.Have my daughter who a god send and she’s loving her new job.This thread kept me sane just hope meeting new people and working again helps :) Sorry for ramble:)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for wishing me well duchess❤Still on sick but decided to go get it with my big girl pants on:)Now I’m alone stuff been hard but I can’t be held responsible for my grandson’s awful behaviour.I hate job centre and at 61 can’t be doing with them stressing me out.So although I could stay on sick start a new job Wednesday.Small steps but hopefully it helps and I can manage financially all a big worry.Have my daughter who a god send and she’s loving her new job.This thread kept me sane just hope meeting new people and working again helps :) Sorry for ramble:)
Ramble away. Good to get it off your chest. Just remember 'bad moments in life don't last forever'. Good luck! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t be sorry Molly, so pleased you’re taking that set and getting back out there. No matter how big or small it’s one step closer. Best of luck for Wednesday, I’m sure you’ll absolutely smash it. We’re all here rooting for you ❤

• Heart
Thanks star and crazy❤hardly left my house for five months but it’s a friend I’ve known for ten years who got me the job:) I’ve always worked so been bit tough being on sick.At least now I can start to heal and get out of my four walls.I know you struggle star and I hate when people like prick uses mental health for likes.I’m a firm believer in good things happen when you need them.All have a good night my daughter coming for tea and to watch a film❤❤

• Heart
Thanks star and crazy❤hardly left my house for five months but it’s a friend I’ve known for ten years who got me the job:) I’ve always worked so been bit tough being on sick.At least now I can start to heal and get out of my four walls.I know you struggle star and I hate when people like prick uses mental health for likes.I’m a firm believer in good things happen when you need them.All have a good night my daughter coming for tea and to watch a film❤❤
Thank you lovely ❤ it’s hard but I’m definitely getting there. I’m sure you’ll start to notice the difference after a while of getting out and feeling good for it. Just be prepared it can make you tired when you’ve not been out for so long and then start to get out again. But I’m sure you’ll soon settle and get into a good routine. You should be very proud of yourself for getting back to it. It’s not an easy step making that initial jump back to work. Have a wonderful time with your daughter this evening ❤

• Heart
Right Fakeys who’s watching the Fury V Paul fight ???? Ny money is on Tommy, yup the English (He’s also got Andy Lee and Jay Quigley in his training camp ☘) Come on Tommy 👊

Reactions: 5
Right Fakeys who’s watching the Fury V Paul fight ???? Ny money is on Tommy, yup the English (He’s also got Andy Lee and Jay Quigley in his training camp ☘) Come on Tommy 👊
My partners got it on, I’m laying here with a headache so hoping I can catch it but might just have an early night 😂 I’m rooting for Tommy to win, I’m really not a fan of Jake Paul so hope Tommy knocks him one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Come on Tommy x you can do it xxxx

• Heart
My son streamed it for free. Glad I didn't pay. What a tit fight it was!

Reactions: 6
Yeah we found a link and watched it on that too 😂 it seems like such a fix. It was obvious Tommy was going to win
It kept cutting out so lucky he's clever and kept changing between the crack/meth streams - whatever that means!!! I thought it was fixed. I don't like either of them but it was far too hyped up. All you could hear was Tyson Fury's big gob shouting. I've gone right off him too. Nice to see Mike Tyson there. I loved watching him fight. Boxing definitely isn't what it used to be that's for sure!

It kept cutting out so lucky he's clever and kept changing between the crack/meth streams - whatever that means!!! I thought it was fixed. I don't like either of them but it was far too hyped up. All you could hear was Tyson Fury's big gob shouting. I've gone right off him too. Nice to see Mike Tyson there. I loved watching him fight. Boxing definitely isn't what it used to be that's for sure!
Yeah I agree crazy! I used to love watching the boxing was one of the only sports I didn’t mind watching with my partner 😂 but now it’s all so fake and fixed and seems to be calculated around money rather than the fight

Send help I’m so hungover 😂 I watched the football and the boxing (if you can call it that) yesterday. Mr Fredster very happy united won their first cup since 2016.

• Heart
Send help I’m so hungover 😂 I watched the football and the boxing (if you can call it that) yesterday. Mr Fredster very happy united won their first cup since 2016.
Oh dear fredster I hope you’re okay 😂 salty food, a paracetamol and water always does the trick when I’m hungover

• Heart
I have to admit I do like the Fury Family (maybe im being biased 🤭 I love their tradition values) I think the fight was tit but the build up to it was made out to be a pro boxing world title fight but infact it was one novic boxer and one trailer trash inbred American you tuber who has been boxing secretly for years plus openly doing that MMA shite! The Paul’s are trash and only in it for the money unlike the Furys. I think this new “glamour boxing” needs to stop and I really wish people would boycott this tit, boxing is boxing and MMA is MMA , the professional boxers current and retired need to speak up and boycott this shite! Mayweather stated this tit and I have lost all respect for him! I thought he was TMT??? He has sold his soul and lost his legacy now in my opinion, McGregor (money mad and getting hungrier each day, he’s got to impress his sisters new fella 🤐 they are a lethal and multi millionaire combination 🤐) and Chalmers all in this for the money aswell 😒 I don’t think Tommy will go down the “glamour boxing” route after the rematch. He has potential, hes only 23 he’s still learning , he did well and seems like a nice lad so fair play to him 👍 he had a lot of pressure on him so well done and yes there was legit reason for the 2 year build up regarding serious visa issues (MTK 🤐) well that’s my 2 pence 😂 sorry for the essay😂