Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jessica_Rabbit Wtf is going on this evening its shocking - what a bad day for Dublin the stabbings were bad enough
Hiya, The stabbing were appalling, I pray that little girl makes it, she is only 5 years old ๐Ÿ˜ข Apparently the man was mentally unwell and believed to be having a psychotic episode (getting a lot of these episodes in Dublin the last few years so Id well believe it) The immigration protests are some unknown group and of course others had to join in just to fight and loot places! Im from around that area and iโ€™ve never seen anything like it! Its not locals its some anti immigration group! Im appalled though, awful to watch our City like thisโ€ฆ Dublin is not the same Dublin anymore๐Ÿ˜’ what a sad day for Baile รtha Cliath ๐Ÿ˜”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Hiya, The stabbing were appalling, I pray that little girl makes it, she is only 5 years old ๐Ÿ˜ข Apparently the man was mentally unwell and believed to be having a psychotic episode (getting a lot of these episodes in Dublin the last few years so Id well believe it) The immigration protests are some unknown group and of course others had to join in just to fight and loot places! Im from around that area and iโ€™ve never seen anything like it! Its not locals its some anti immigration group! Im appalled though, awful to watch our City like thisโ€ฆ Dublin is not the same Dublin anymore๐Ÿ˜’ what a sad day for Bhaile รtha Cliath ๐Ÿ˜”
I lived in Dublin for over half my life - I consider myself half Dub half Culchie as my Dad was a Dub.
It's horrific what's happening tonight- scumbags bringing the place down and will f back to their own areas in a few hours when damage done
It's horrible to see shops looted public transport links burnt out and innocent people injured and potentially out of work before Christmas
When I moved to Dublin it was a community- my neighbours took me under their wing, included me in family and group activities, I felt so welcome that's why I lived there for over 20 years
But before I left I moved to a different area and it was so different- nobody wanted to know their neighbours I was 1 of a small minority of Irish people- I was lucky I only had i weeks there but as an Irish person I understand why others feel unwelcome in their own area/country

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello lovelies x Has anyone seen Archie the story of Cary Grant.. ..its on Itv X ....I have done nothing this morning just watching this it's tearful, shocking, how family can treat their own people ..Its worth a watch but get your bits done first lol. ๐Ÿ˜†...

Reactions: 1
Hello lovelies x Has anyone seen Archie the story of Cary Grant.. ..its on Itv X ....I have done nothing this morning just watching this it's tearful, shocking, how family can treat their own people ..Its worth a watch but get your bits done first lol. ๐Ÿ˜†...
Oh glad itโ€™s worth the watch. Iโ€™ve had it on my list since it came out. Need to try find time to watch jt

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've got Cary Grant on my list. A funny film to watch is Norbit (Eddie Murphy). They really don't make them like that anymore! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
@CrazyBaldhead can I please ask how does a wiki get linked to a page? Mods set one up but no pink button on the thread - I've added a brief update but would really appreciate some guidance on how to add videos once wiki is linked
I've tried searching but can't find answers

• Heart
@CrazyBaldhead can I please ask how does a wiki get linked to a page? Mods set one up but no pink button on the thread - I've added a brief update but would really appreciate some guidance on how to add videos once wiki is linked
I've tried searching but can't find answers
No probs! You have to ask them to link the pink button to the thread. It may take them a while though. Linking videos is easy. Just copy link as usual then click on ... (three dots - top bar), then 'media', then paste link in - job done.

If you want video clips of stories to be attached do what I do and make a separate post with them in.

Wiki Ref: 'Insert Date'

Insert video clips

Then post it as usual but copy the post link number on right hand side.

When you get to the Wiki insert:
Link to thread post with video clips:-
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then people can see the stories by opening the link to the thread post.

Hope that makes sense. ๐Ÿ’—

• Heart
No probs! You have to ask them to link the pink button to the thread. It may take them a while though. Linking videos is easy. Just copy link as usual then click on ... (three dots - top bar), then 'media', then paste link in - job done.

If you want video clips of stories to be attached do what I do and make a separate post with them in.

Wiki Ref: 'Insert Date'

Insert video clips

Then post it as usual but copy the post link number on right hand side.

When you get to the Wiki insert:
Link to thread post with video clips:-
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then people can see the stories by opening the link to the thread post.

Hope that makes sense. ๐Ÿ’—
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’“ this is a great help. I asked the mods to link the page last night - I just have to be patient now and find all the screenshots and videos on my phone ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’“ this is a great help. I asked the mods to link the page last night - I just have to be patient now and find all the screenshots and videos on my phone ๐Ÿคฃ
Take it from me, buy a notepad. That really helps! I've managed to update RatBoy's but I need to update Chazza's today at some point! Just make sure you date everything as that really is crucial! ๐Ÿ’—

• Heart
Hi Huns, Just watching the Couple Next Door Channel 4.....OMG OMG . Mixture of everything... An eye-opener ๐Ÿ˜†.......

Hi Huns, Just watching the Couple Next Door Channel 4.....OMG OMG . Mixture of everything... An eye-opener ๐Ÿ˜†.......
I need something new to watch, will have to work through the recommendations on here ๐Ÿ™‚

• Heart
I need something new to watch, will have to work through the recommendations on here ๐Ÿ™‚
I've just finished Still Game. It's a Scottish comedy series based in Glasgow about 9 series long and absolutely bloody hilarious. There wasn't one bad one! On Netflix.

• Heart
Morning lovelies x I can't seem to post on our other thread ...but still here till it sorts itself have a lovely week xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning lovelies x I can't seem to post on our other thread ...but still here till it sorts itself have a lovely week xx
That's a bit strange. I'm having a bit of trouble atm with the adverts and keep having to shut them as they're chucking me off the text box. Have a great week lovely! ๐Ÿ’—

• Heart
I canโ€™t remember if it was you that recommended it @Joon but I watched Boat Story last week, really enjoyed it. Iโ€™ve watched the first episode of The Couple Next Door, need to watch the rest x

• Heart
I canโ€™t remember if it was you that recommended it @Joon but I watched Boat Story last week, really enjoyed it. Iโ€™ve watched the first episode of The Couple Next Door, need to watch the rest x
Yes lovely what a good programme. The Couple was good too x enjoy your week x
---
That's a bit strange. I'm having a bit of trouble atm with the adverts and keep having to shut them as they're chucking me off the text box. Have a great week lovely! ๐Ÿ’—
Yes hun the adverts are horrendous but I delete but they send me off to them so annoying x have a lovely week to xxx

• Heart
Morning Joon, have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser - I can only access tattle in Chrome I was having similar issues on Internet explorer.

• Heart
Morning Joon, have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser - I can only access tattle in Chrome I was having similar issues on Internet explorer.
Thanks lovely will get my boy to do that for me I'm hopeless lol xx I am watching Platform 7 it's a psychological do up for me but it's good in a weird way if you like that sort of thing and I do ... x ITV X.....x

• Heart
Thanks lovely will get my boy to do that for me I'm hopeless lol xx I am watching Platform 7 it's a psychological do up for me but it's good in a weird way if you like that sort of thing and I do ... x ITV X.....x
I must check that out I love a good series - I'm juat watching last episode of The Couple Next Door. I watched Deceit on netflix last week that was very good. Also started rewatching 2 Doors down from S1 before we watch the new series.
Hopefully your boy can help you out - mind you you are not missing much from Fakey and Flaps today - he jasmt even posted Spud eating ๐Ÿคฃ x

• Haha