Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to be working OK now but will check it out X enjoy 2 doors down I loved it from the first series, and hope they do a Xmas special x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It seems to be working OK now but will check it out X enjoy 2 doors down I loved it from the first series, and hope they do a Xmas special x
It's as funny as the first time I've watched it no matter how many times i rewatch it 🤣🤣 it's one of the few shows my hubby will watch that I like - he hates all the thrillers and dramas that I love 🤣🤣

It's as funny as the first time I've watched it no matter how many times i rewatch it 🤣🤣 it's one of the few shows my hubby will watch that I like - he hates all the thrillers and dramas that I love 🤣🤣
I loved it because of the one liners, the eyes of people, and no canned laughter and Christine does me up lol 😆 X

• Haha
oh il have to watch this Two Doors Down… whats its on? ITV X? ah here Fakeys my Daughter wanted a pair of those New Balance monstrosities for her Sinterklaas present!! (Dutch Santa thing they celebrate on the 5/6 December) obviously she doesn’t believe in him anymore but had to give in and buy them but was bleeping raging, they were €120 and all these pricks getting them for free!!!

Reactions: 4
oh il have to watch this Two Doors Down… whats its on? ITV X? ah here Fakeys my Daughter wanted a pair of those New Balance monstrosities for her Sinterklaas present!! (Dutch Santa thing they celebrate on the 5/6 December) obviously she doesn’t believe in him anymore but had to give in and buy them but was bleeping raging, they were €120 and all these pricks getting them for free!!!
It's on BBC I Player hun x start from the beginning if you can, well worth it..Horrible greedy people out there grab anything that they can x x

• Heart
I'm really not a fan of those New Balance runners - they look so heavy and uncomfortable. That Sineads Curvey Style is gifted trainers every other week 🙄 I'd say she wears them to collect her Chinese and on trips to McDonald's

I have a firestick and watch it on there - honestly it's hilarious you will love it

@Joon I watched S2 of Virgil last night, thanks for the recommendation. It was very good and 3 episodes was more than enough. I'd actually forgotten I had seen S1

• Heart
I'm really not a fan of those New Balance runners - they look so heavy and uncomfortable. That Sineads Curvey Style is gifted trainers every other week 🙄 I'd say she wears them to collect her Chinese and on trips to McDonald's

I have a firestick and watch it on there - honestly it's hilarious you will love it

@Joon I watched S2 of Virgil last night, thanks for the recommendation. It was very good and 3 episodes was more than enough. I'd actually forgotten I had seen S1
Me neither….Ive never liked New Balance, if you wore New Balance as a kid the slagging you would get! They seem to be all in nowadays but are still ugly! I don’t follow any Irish influencers, I can’t stand them… but know their names of course, I lurk on the Erin McGreggor thread, thats funny AF🤣 Obviously gotta lurk 👀 on the Zoe Whelan thread as it covers everything Dublin! oh and I had a lurk on the Garrihy sisters Thread the other week… thats looks good 🤣 are you doing that wiki?

• Haha
Me neither….Ive never liked New Balance, if you wore New Balance as a kid the slagging you would get! They seem to be all in nowadays but are still ugly! I don’t follow any Irish influencers, I can’t stand them… but know their names of course, I lurk on the Erin McGreggor thread, thats funny AF🤣 Obviously gotta lurk 👀 on the Zoe Whelan thread as it covers everything Dublin! oh and I had a lurk on the Garrihy sisters Thread the other week… thats looks good 🤣 are you doing that wiki?
I don't follow Erin or Zoe - I must check them out. Lisa's lust is the one I've started the wiki for but it takes a lot of time - over Christmas I'll go back through old threads and do a proper job of it. She should be wearing a stripey jumper and a mask she is fleecing people with her Chinese tat. Her thread is hilarious at times though. Love the Gardashion thread another hilarious bunch on there - clever Dz getting the freebies sent to Mork so she won't have to declare it to RTE - bet the momager came up with that one!

• Wow
Morning @Joon Have tou watched Platform 7? I watched it last night I think you'd like it if you liked Vigil

Reactions: 2
Morning @Joon Have tou watched Platform 7? I watched it last night I think you'd like it if you liked Vigil
Morning lovely x yes I watched that last week binged watched it x It was really good xx
---
Morning all x I am not to good at the moment so I have to give Tattle a break xx Wishing you all a Merry Christmas ❤ and a Happy New Year xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Morning lovely x yes I watched that last week binged watched it x It was really good xx
---
Morning all x I am not to good at the moment so I have to give Tattle a break xx Wishing you all a Merry Christmas ❤ and a Happy New Year xxx
Sorry to hear that Joon. Take care of yourself
I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year ❤❤

---
Awww Joon, I hope you feel better soon🥰🥰 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you lovely🤗🤗

---
Hope you’re ok joon. Sending all my love. Have a wonderful Christmas xxxx

---
Sending love! 💗 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! X

---
Take care of yourself joon ❤ Have a lovely christmas and a happy new year also xxx

I watched the first two last night! Brilliant. The actor who plays William is great!
---

It was great. It covered Diana's last days. I've just started watching the new releases. 😍
Yes he’s very good, all the actors are brilliant the casting team must be good although they kinda fucked with Charles, the first Charles was spot on but the second one he looks nothing like him he’s actually very handsome unlike King Charles.

Not going to be on tomorrow as plans with family so just want to say now while I have a minute merry Christmas to all my fellow fakeys. Hope you all have a wonderful day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6